The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/11/2024 11:30:31 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 lotm trivia game
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Performances of Daniel Day-Lewis Topic Next Topic: Gathering Fever and LOTM in HD
Page: of 25

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 31 2007

Posted - January 03 2008 :  7:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
*prepares to hunt some people down*

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - March 10 2008 :  09:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Batawana answered the last question back in November and never posted one so anyone feel free to ask one of your own. We can't let this thread die. I asked the last one so anyone else?

IG

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - May 31 2008 :  2:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Okay here I go again.

Q. What does Hawkeye tell Cora to do if Fort William Henry falls because reinforcements do not
come?

IG

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 02 2008 :  11:13:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He tells her to stay close to her father and the other officers. Is that right, IG?

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 03 2008 :  06:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You got it winglo and you're up next.

IG

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 05 2008 :  5:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
o.k. . .Of all the characters who end up under the waterfall, who escapes in both getaway canoes?

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 05 2008 :  11:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hmmmmm ... Hawkeye, Chingachgook, Uncas, Cora, and Duncan, IIRC.

Unless, of course, one takes Winglo's question literally, in which case the answer in none, since each survivor was in one canoe or the other, not both at the same time...

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 06 2008 :  09:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You must mean Uncas since he jumped out of one canoe and climbed into the other.

IG

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 06 2008 :  11:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh kinda a trick question, isn't it?! But I think your right Irish....

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

"Live well, love much, laugh often!"

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 06 2008 :  7:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes, IG is right. The trouble with answering correctly is that you're up again. So, do you have another question for us, IG?

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 07 2008 :  12:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know I should not have answered but I couldn't help myself. I will be back with a question soon

IG

Six_Braids
Colonial Settler

Mask
USA

August 01 2007

Posted - June 11 2008 :  10:04:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Six_Braids a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I would like to post an invite to storie wrighters To LOTM FAN FORUM
It is a storie wrighters dream to twist and turn a storie to their liking. So give it a try... If you like twists and turns, gods and Goddesses, humans and demons. This is the storie for you...If intrested in the password Leave me a message and I will get it for you...

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

And never regret anything that made you smile.
Really enjoy what you have.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 11 2008 :  2:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Okay I am back with a simple question. How many people were "hiding" under the Falls?.

IG

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 11 2008 :  4:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Seven I believe

Cora, Alice, Hawkeye, Uncas, Chingy, Duncan, soldier

Ugh I still want to say there was an Indian, but he might not have survived the canoe trip.

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 12 2008 :  2:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes you got it Lady. Hotseat's all yours now.

IG

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 12 2008 :  5:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Little Lady of Fire

Seven I believe

Cora, Alice, Hawkeye, Uncas, Chingy, Duncan, soldier

I thought there were 2 nameless soldiers: one who had been in Duncan's canoe who wasn't injured and then the injured one in Hawkeye's canoe. No? I thought I remembered Magua's men killing two of them after Hawkeye, Uncas and Chingy had jumped into the falls.

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 13 2008 :  01:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Believe me Winglo. I am still searching my brain. I swear one of the guys (Unca's I believe) was helping an Indian into the first canoe, but no idea. Checked the script. Only talks of killing one soldier. Heyward, Cora, and Alice taken hostage and Hawkeye, Uncas, and Chingy running.

Ok new question:
Where did Chingy find Hawkeye to begin with.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 13 2008 :  09:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I checked the movie last night and it was 8 under the Falls. There is a soldier and another wounded Ranger he is helping along. Sorry about that Lady, my mistake so your question is still good. I know the answer but will leave it for someone else.

IG

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 13 2008 :  12:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lol. Something told me there was eight. I just wanted to attribute it to an Indian not another soldier. You should have seen the great debate that was going on in my head.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 13 2008 :  5:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Little Lady of Fire You should have seen the great debate that was going on in my head.

Well now those voices in your head can get some rest

IG

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 13 2008 :  8:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lol. Goes back to youtube to drool over Alan Rickman. *waits for someone to answer question*

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - June 14 2008 :  2:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
To answer the question posed by Little Lade of Fire ("Where did Chingy find Hawkeye to being with?"): as Hawkeye explains to Cora, "Chingachcook found me with two French trappers, raised me up as his own..."

Now, on to the next trivia question! Who said, "I'll take him for you, sir"???

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 14 2008 :  5:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ugh it was a person who took Duncan's horse during the Albany scene when he meets up with Cora. That's my best guess.

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - June 14 2008 :  8:36:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good guess, LLOF. I didn't even remember that line AT ALL when I read the question. But, I'll bet you're right. Let's see what Diane B. has to say.

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 14 2008 :  9:17:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lol. I sat here and was like. Ok it has to do with a horse. When did someone hand someone else a horse???? Oh wait. Ugh what was that little dude that only had one lines name!!! *checks script* I don't even see that line mentioned. *groans* Oh well time to put in my two cents.

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: Performances of Daniel Day-Lewis Topic Next Topic: Gathering Fever and LOTM in HD  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.55 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07