The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/10/2024 11:26:45 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 For the Love of LOTM
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Into Mohicans! Topic Next Topic: Magua and Alice
Page: of 3

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
December 18 2004

Posted - December 18 2006 :  09:48:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

Hi elee and welcome to the board. It is a treat to just listen to the music, so beautiful. The music helped make this movie so memorable for all of us. Without that music who knows we may not have loved the movie like we do. We all have to indulge ourselves now and then with a LOTM fix. Glad you found the board and joined your fellow Mohicanites.

Have to agree with you, Irish. Absolutely love the music and listen to it quite often. However, I do find it disappointing that the "Kiss" isn't longer. If you skip down 2 songs you come across the one that sounds like "The Kiss" but lasts 10x longer and that one I listen to over and over and over and imagine Uncas and me under the falls. Light moves in closer and whispers, "Don't worry for Alice. She knows how to swim. Now where were we? Oh, yes..."

Also Irish...I want to give you a great big thank you for pointing out your status as DeerSlayer! That just brought out the Screaming Huron Lady!!!! What's a girl gotta' do to move up a notch! I've posted my brains out!!!!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Into Mohicans! Topic Next Topic: Magua and Alice  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.18 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07