The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/12/2024 5:21:32 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Why did Alice really jump?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: fanfiction password Topic Next Topic: The ONE True Hero ...
Page: of 8

Dark Woods
Colonial Settler

Light House
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 18 2002

Donating Member

Posted - October 04 2007 :  8:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Woods's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kirachi

Wow I already love this forum. So much alice & Uncas hurrah!
Fantastic insights too.
I'm dying to read the fanfiction, does anyone know who i have to email to get the password?

Welcome to Mohicanland Kirachi!

We become what we think about.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Kirachi
Colonial Settler

Alone
United Kingdom

October 04 2007

Posted - October 05 2007 :  05:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dillon1836

Actually, I don't believe she meant to throw herself off that cliff. I just think she took too many steps away from Magua without watching her footing.

Just kidding. lol

~Wade

ROFL...gathering your not an Alice & Uncas fan in anyway then

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - October 05 2007 :  12:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Why did Alice jump? -- She didn't realize that first step was so big! Ooooooops!

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - October 06 2007 :  2:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Obediah

Why did Alice jump? -- She didn't realize that first step was so big! Ooooooops!

Ha...good one

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - October 07 2007 :  10:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ha-ha-ha! That is funny!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 16 2007 :  1:28:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's easy>>>>>>>>>
Image Insert:

6.2 KB

http://rumpingproductions.org/
"Kentucke, situated on the fertile banks of the great Ohio, rising
from obscurity to shine with splendor, equal to any other of the
stars of the American hemisphere." ...... John Filson

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - December 16 2007 :  2:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL you are a naughty one KY, almost as bad as Obi. Perhaps a trip to the 'ole "mud-pit" is in order or better yet hows about a good 'ole "spankin'"

IG

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 16 2007 :  3:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ha!!!! Spankings by pretty ladies is a good thing, right???

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - December 17 2007 :  09:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Speaking from experience KY

IG

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 17 2007 :  10:50:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 17 2007 :  12:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I tried to find a cartoon on spanking, but couldn't find anything
worthy of a family oriented website. Leave it at that.

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - December 17 2007 :  8:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kyfrontiersman

I tried to find a cartoon on spanking, but couldn't find anything
worthy of a family oriented website. Leave it at that.

Does your wife know you've been looking for such things? You might be in for a spanking--or just a plain ol' a$$ whoopin--after all.

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 17 2007 :  9:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ha!!! She was standing here looking over my shoulder when I pulled this thread up.
Then she saw the word 'spanking' and said, "What is that?!!!" Well, I explained, then
she laughed, shook her head, and walked in the other room.

gema_again
Lost in the Wilderness

Hawkeye 3
USA

December 24 2007

Posted - December 26 2007 :  11:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Obediah

She did not jump, she was pushed.

Kin-tuc-ee

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - January 03 2008 :  9:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, she was....by ME!
Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

BTW, did someone mention the mudpit?

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Candle Snuffer
Pathfinder

Canadian Trader

November 14 2004

Posted - February 03 2008 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Why did Alice really jump?

I think she had just had enough... At the point of Uncas' death she had no reason to believe that anyone else would come after her and free her.

Her father was dead. The British Army lay in ruin. Duncan was toast. Cora ran off with Hawkeye. Chingachahook was to old for her. Magua looked as if he was ready to filet her, and even if he wasn't he still wasn't the most handsome person on that cliff...

All she had left at this point was control over her own destiny so she decided to fall out of sight and join the one man at the bottom of the cliff who had looked after her since arriving in the Colonies. Uncas...

Just my guess...

Snuffer

Michelle
Pioneer

Mask
United Kingdom

February 02 2008

Posted - February 03 2008 :  3:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michelle's Homepage  Click to see Michelle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

I also have seen the film many times/beautiful and compelling..and the end scene always makes/puts you in a scence of/ why? And feel i always feel very apart of that of how she felt/she definately had a loss of someone she had feelings for/for her-they were building/ as you could see their intence eye contacts through out the film....but in the end it was down to loss and she may have felt that/this is it and i have no more to live for in them split seconds..her mind also seemed blank/and confused maybe but intent of making a choice/which she realy had no choice in her own right at that moment and took her life as did uncas...as he was very brave and she also may of felt his pain aswell as no way of heping him/looking at uncas suffering.And so yes a time of love/and definately, strength-adding to that power over the matter at hand in mind and a strong indepth feeling of a relationship building/but lost so instant.

Hi,im very much Interested in joining you all.I would love to know more about this venture.This would be my first time/so making new freinds in this community would be amazing.

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - February 03 2008 :  3:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome Michelle and Candle Snuffer!

You'll make friends here, I'm sure. Don't worry, Michelle, we were all new once.

Michelle
Pioneer

Mask
United Kingdom

February 02 2008

Posted - February 03 2008 :  4:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michelle's Homepage  Click to see Michelle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Hi there and thankyou so much for the post..hello to you also winglo!

And many hello's to one and all..

Im looking forward to getting to know so many of you all..Im also trying to find away to upload a photo,do not want to be rude atalby not uploading...as i did choose an aviator...anyone please...its always nice to know who you are talking to like its face to face.

I hope very much to come along to the gathering of 2008...but would need to know more about the accomadation side and also as it is my first time...and a great honour...are the group sharing atal...or could someone be meeting myself as i never been to N C..and last thing i need is to get lost.... Im excited about comming aswell,be a great venture.

Hi,im very much Interested in joining you all.I would love to know more about this venture.This would be my first time/so making new freinds in this community would be amazing.

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 03 2008 :  5:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Candle Snuffer

..... Duncan was toast. .....

You catch on quick, friend!

Candle Snuffer
Pathfinder

Canadian Trader

November 14 2004

Posted - February 03 2008 :  5:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hello to all, and a big welcome to everyone. As you can see I've been around here since November of '04, and I've probably set a new record for the least post in that time frame...

I will try and do better with my visiting, though I must say I don't spend a lot of time on the computer. I like the outdoors to much for that. However, I do get the urge to visit and see what's going on in my areas of interest.

Snuffer

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - February 03 2008 :  5:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
C.S.,
I saw that ye've a love of the flintlock rifle guns as well?
Where bouts do Ye hail from? Is it by chance the Kante-Kee
wilderness?
Simon Kenton

Candle Snuffer
Pathfinder

Canadian Trader

November 14 2004

Posted - February 03 2008 :  6:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A bit further north, Mike... Right now I'm out here in that Nebraska country. It's me Mike, Ohio Joe!

Snuffer

Michelle
Pioneer

Mask
United Kingdom

February 02 2008

Posted - February 03 2008 :  6:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michelle's Homepage  Click to see Michelle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi ....Obediah and all...I actually work online or im out at music events....but so great to be on hear.The site is realy amazing....and i was up most of the night seeing if anyone would come online...i did have other work to do...but i stayed logged in aswell hear...How is eveyone..and please do tell me about the gatherings..im very interested to know so much.And have any of you read my profile and seen what i do and what i would love to do for a certain actor....with as much support as i can receive.
Thnakyou

Michelle
Pioneer

Mask
United Kingdom

February 02 2008

Posted - February 03 2008 :  6:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michelle's Homepage  Click to see Michelle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Please do excuse my spelling im on a mobile phone... on the move.I will be home soon.... need that coffee...

Bye for now...

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: fanfiction password Topic Next Topic: The ONE True Hero ...  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.47 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07