The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/11/2024 11:31:59 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 fanfiction password
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: About the final scene of the movie (cut dialogue) Topic Next Topic: Why did Alice really jump?  

Allye
Lost in the Wilderness

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
February 28 2012

Posted - March 06 2012 :  12:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a newbie to the board (great board btw...the fact it's active after 20 years is amazing) and don't yet have enough posts to send a private message to request for the fanfiction forum, Though a newbie here, I'm not to the movie...have loved it for 20 years and am interested in reading the fanfiction here.

Thanks,
Allye
report to moderator

James N.
Colonial Militia

James N
USA

October 24 2007

Posted - March 06 2012 :  1:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Send James N. a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi, Allye, and welcome!

Though I don't know anything about what you're asking about, there are TONS of pages here about the movie and its making you should check out. http://www.mohicanpress.com/tattoo_gallery_index.html This is an especially good section with many good photos; just follow the links below. I hope you find what you're looking for - but there's PLENTY to look at!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Allye
Lost in the Wilderness

February 28 2012

Posted - March 07 2012 :  10:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thx for the welcome, James, and for your suggestion. The fanfiction forum I'd like a password to is in is in the Bumpin' Around Bumpo's section. I've never read fanfiction before but by googling TLOTM over the weekend, I found some pretty good stuff on the web and would like to read what the fans on this board have written through the years.

IWLFNDU
Colonial Settler

IWLFNDU
USA

May 08 2010

Posted - March 07 2012 :  9:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Allye, you will want to contact the Sachem. Click on the "FAQ" link in the upper right corner of the board and then select "Can"t find your answer here?".

''Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money.''

~ Cree Proverb

Allye
Lost in the Wilderness

February 28 2012

Posted - March 08 2012 :  08:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks, IWlFNDU. Rich emailed me the password. :) I've alread had a look around. I've never read fanfiction before and wanted to check out the writings on this board. So far I haven't found what I'm looking for here or on other sites. I see Nathaniel and Cora as the future of the Revolution...he from the get go and her from the sedition scene with her father on. I'd love to see a story based along those lines.

IWLFNDU
Colonial Settler

IWLFNDU
USA

May 08 2010

Posted - March 09 2012 :  4:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Allye, I've not read it either, but if that is what you are interested in, I say start your own story! You never know who else out there in Mohicanland will have an interest, too.

''Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money.''

~ Cree Proverb
  Previous Topic: About the final scene of the movie (cut dialogue) Topic Next Topic: Why did Alice really jump?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07