The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/4/2024 10:14:34 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 DDL Site
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Daniel and Madeleine together again Topic Next Topic: Still making LOTM music!  

ddlfan
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 24 2002

Posted - June 24 2002 :  5:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't posted before, so forgive me if this is redundant. I discovered a great site featuring lots of DDL-related photos that other Daniel fans might enjoy (including a number of shots from his upcoming Christmas release, "Gangs of New York"). It's been far too long between films, but the latest Daniel drought is finally going to have a break -- and I plan to drink my fill!

http://www.dd-l.net/

report to moderator

sidony
Pioneer

June 21 2002

Posted - June 27 2002 :  12:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi ddlfan, I'm a fellow new poster! The site you mentioned is the best one I've found on DDL. I like the message board there as it's very active.

report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Mylene
Pathfinder

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)

November 07 2002

Posted - November 16 2002 :  01:04:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Mylene an AOL message  Send Mylene a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OMG he looks so much different from the LOTM movie! HE CUT HIS HAIR! =(

Silence is golden...but shouting is fun!

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 16 2002 :  11:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
hmmmmm...he looks the best in LOTM...i would sign up for the board, but i think two is enough for me...gotta have time to post regularly...

Le Poisson Rouge Seudois du Chaos
Conspiracy of One

Vixen
Colonial Settler

Duncan

November 07 2002

Posted - November 17 2002 :  3:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It makes me wonder sometimes...does anyone know exactly how much they paid him to wear a wig/not cut his hair and kiss Cora over and over again....

"What are they doing to Duncan?!?"
-Cora Munro

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  5:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
prolly a lot...i never got how actors could kiss dozens of different people over the course of their careers...they must really pay them big bucks.

Le Poisson Rouge Seudois du Chaos
Conspiracy of One
  Previous Topic: Daniel and Madeleine together again Topic Next Topic: Still making LOTM music!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07