The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/4/2024 8:31:52 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Daniel and Madeleine together again
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: When will they remake LOTM again? Topic Next Topic: DDL Site  

sidony
Pioneer

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 21 2002

Posted - October 31 2002 :  11:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish Daniel and Madeleine had made more movies together after LOTM- they were fabulous together! I think they would have made a great Elizabeth and Mr Darcy if "Pride and Prejudice" had been filmed. Madeleine really fits my mental image of Elizabeth Bennet, and at one point I saw Daniel as Mr Darcy. Colin Firth, whom I love almost as much as I love Daniel, has made the role his own, but I think Daniel would have produced an interesting interpretation.

I can also see Daniel and Madeleine as Aragorn and Arwen from "Lord of the Rings". What do you think? Also, do you think there's a tiny chance of Daniel and Madeleine acting together in a future film?

report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 01 2002 :  07:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It would certainly be possible - after all, they clearly had a great on-screen chemistry - if only DDL would get off his arse and ACT!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Ellie
Pioneer

mountain scene
United Kingdom

July 22 2002

Posted - November 01 2002 :  08:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sidony, I totally agree about Daniel and Madeleine making a great Lizzie and Darcy! They have the right look and chemistry to make it work. In fact, they would make any romantic lead couple perfect.

As to wether they act together again (or at all in Daniels case), I can only hope so.

Edited by - Ellie on November 01 2002 08:10:55 AM

Vixen
Colonial Settler

Duncan

November 07 2002

Posted - November 16 2002 :  7:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That would be awesome if the two of them got together again in Lord of the Rings. My friend and I took all of our Lotm pics and compared them to our Lord of the Rings pics...there were a lot of similarities. Duncan would make a great Sam...they look so much alike.

"What are they doing to Duncan?!?"
-Cora Munro

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  5:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
hehe, true.....and i think DD-L wold have made the best aragorn....much better then the present one... but i think that cora is just too human looking to make a good arwen...the one they've got now has a more elvish air to her.

Le Poisson Rouge Seudois du Chaos
Conspiracy of One
  Previous Topic: When will they remake LOTM again? Topic Next Topic: DDL Site  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.23 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07