The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/6/2024 5:21:48 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Magua vs. Uncas
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: looking for legging directions Topic Next Topic: DuPont State Forest and Waterfalls Update  

Telamon
Lost in the Wilderness

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
April 06 2003

Posted - April 07 2003 :  12:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What did you all think of the fight between these two..? I think its on par with the love scene as the best parts of the movie...
report to moderator

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - April 07 2003 :  01:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I certainly think it was one of the highlights of the movie, but the fight between Magua and Chingachgook was even better. It was beautifully choreographed. Another well choreographed scene was the firing of the guns from the walls during the courier departure. Just like a dance. Beautiful and deadly.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Telamon
Lost in the Wilderness

April 06 2003

Posted - April 07 2003 :  03:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The fight between Chingachook and Magua was amazing yes... I just feel there was something about the fight between Uncas and Magua that made the last part of the movie...

Lurking Huron8796
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - April 07 2003 :  2:32:21 PM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Saw the film for the first time this weekend.

As good as the fight scenes were, I did wonder about the authenticty of the fighting styles. They seemed a little "Kung Fu" to me.
  Previous Topic: looking for legging directions Topic Next Topic: DuPont State Forest and Waterfalls Update  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.81 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07