The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
7/5/2024 4:49:06 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 New DDL Interview
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Skinwalkers Topic Next Topic: A really oddly staged scene in LOTM  

morgaine
Pioneer

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2002

Posted - November 13 2002 :  9:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Letting everyone know that the December issue of "W" has an article about DDL entitled "Steely Dan". It is quite in depth and covers a lot. Since "Gangs of New York", he has no other film plans.
He is taking his family back to Ireland.

I am always devastated when he doesn't look like Hawkeye!

report to moderator

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  5:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
noooooooo!!!!!!! he cant go back to ireland!!!
he's too cute to go back to Ireland!!!!
*cries pitifully*
and yea, i quite agree....he looks much better with long hair and in frontier clothes.

Le Poisson Rouge Seudois du Chaos
Conspiracy of One
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

morgaine
Pioneer

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  6:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you don't have access to the December "W" for the DDL interview, the full article can be read online on style.com. Here is the URL.

http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/112002/full_page.html

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  7:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
its awesome morgaine!!! thank you much...but i still dont want him to leave...and why did he shave his head?

Conspiracy of One

morgaine
Pioneer

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  8:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You are most welcome. I don't know why he had to shave his head either. I just ALWAYS want him to be Hawkeye!

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  8:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
omg, i saw a pic of him b4 he shaved his head, when his hair was shoulder length and curled outward...but i totally agree...yhe real DD-L lies in hawkeye...

Conspiracy of One

morgaine
Pioneer

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - November 22 2002 :  11:26:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't know if it is fair but I have rather stopped Daniel in time as Hawkeye. None of his subsequent roles can compare--although I do remain a faithful fan. I know that as an actor he is without peer.I just prefer him as an epic romantic hero.

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 23 2002 :  08:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by morgaine

I don't know if it is fair but I have rather stopped Daniel in time as Hawkeye. None of his subsequent roles can compare--although I do remain a faithful fan. I know that as an actor he is without peer.I just prefer him as an epic romantic hero.

Well, Margaine, his next role will definitely be epic, though I doubt romantic nor heroic. Can't wait for the movie. Dec. 20...be there!

Theresa

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 23 2002 :  12:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
huh....? role? movie? i think i missed something...anyone care to fill me in? i wanna see another ddl movie!!

Conspiracy of One

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 23 2002 :  1:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ithiliana

huh....? role? movie? i think i missed something...anyone care to fill me in? i wanna see another ddl movie!!

Surely you jest! December 20, Gangs of New York, Bill "The Butcher" Poole.

Theresa

Ithiliana
Colonial Settler

Ithiliana
USA

November 07 2002

Posted - November 25 2002 :  7:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Ithiliana an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
no, i don't jest, but thx for telling me! gonna go see it....

Conspiracy of One
  Previous Topic: Skinwalkers Topic Next Topic: A really oddly staged scene in LOTM  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.36 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07