The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
7/3/2024 5:55:24 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Event: "Skinwalkers"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Looking for an article on The Kiss Topic Next Topic: New DDL Interview  

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 17 2002

Posted - November 23 2002 :  09:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Previous Month  November 2002  Next Month
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Wanted to post this as a reminder. See "New TV Show Starring: Wes Studi" topic for details. Enjoy!

Theresa
report to moderator

Vixen
Colonial Settler

Duncan

November 07 2002

Posted - November 24 2002 :  1:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I saw a commercial for that, and one of the carachters really does look a lot like Magua...its cool.

"What are they doing to Duncan?!?"
-Cora Munro
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - November 24 2002 :  2:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Vixen wrote:
quote:
I saw a commercial for that, and one of the carachters really does look a lot like Magua...its cool.

That's because you saw a commercial with Wes Studi in it - and he was Magua in LOTM!

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 24 2002 :  8:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Diane B.

Vixen wrote:
quote:

That's because you saw a commercial with Wes Studi in it - and he was Magua in LOTM!

Well, DUH! Off to watch this in about 45 minutes. Anyone who happens to catch the program, let me know what you think as I will you. Enjoy!

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 25 2002 :  07:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What did everybody think? I would like to see it again because I'm sure there is so much that I missed. Wes was great...but it was a little strange to see him without scars, tattoos, warclubs, and weird hair! I would like to know more about the skinwalker ritual and I think I can probably find info if I do enough searching. Did anyone stay up after the movie and watch "The Making of Skinwalkers"? Very interesting. Any comments?

Theresa

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - November 25 2002 :  08:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Theresa!

I watched "Skinwalkers" last night & enjoyed it very much! I agree, it seemed somewhat odd to me to see Wes in "normal" clothing, driving a car, using a cell phone, etc. - but there was no mistaking that voice of his! I didn't watch "The Making of Skinwalkers" but I would be interested in hearing comments from anyone that did!

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 26 2002 :  05:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
See down here, Inside the Longhouse: http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=611
  Previous Topic: Looking for an article on The Kiss Topic Next Topic: New DDL Interview  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.35 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07