The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/5/2024 4:24:10 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 THE UNCAS FOLDER
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Still making LOTM music! Topic Next Topic: Picture Requests
Page: of 2

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2002

Posted - November 18 2002 :  08:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi, Mylene,

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is the forum that Theresa was referring to. As for "locking down" that forum so that only a select group of people could write in it, that remains a question for Rich to answer. For the moment, it appears to me that you, Ithiliana, Keneta and Vixen are the ones who seem to be continuing to add to this thread and particular storyline, and moving this thread to the LOTM Fan Fiction Forum would probably ensure less "intrusion" by others than if you were to leave it where it is now.

Just a thought...

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - November 18 2002 :  08:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mylene

*ooc* is this the one you're talking about?:
The LOTM Fan Fiction Forum
Up above, In The Tavern, we have more "Mohicanland Character" role playing. This new area is earmarked for direct LOTM role-playing/fan fiction. Rewrite the story as YOU see fit. Have fun! [Just keep it clean!]
but if everyone gets the chance to write in it, its gonna get all messed up! (I say that like it isnt already ;-))

Yes, Mylene, that is the forum. Enjoy!

Theresa

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 18 2002 :  10:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Keneta

When will you be creating that photo album???

I put it in my Mohican Board Photo Album. You can access mine - and others - via the links at the top of the WWWBoard pages.
Caitlin

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 18 2002 :  1:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mylene

*ooc* is this the one you're talking about?:
quote:
The LOTM Fan Fiction Forum
Up above, In The Tavern, we have more "Mohicanland Character" role playing. This new area is earmarked for direct LOTM role-playing/fan fiction. Rewrite the story as YOU see fit. Have fun! [Just keep it clean!]

but if everyone gets the chance to write in it, its gonna get all messed up! (I say that like it isnt already ;-))

Yes, that is the forum ...

Now, I won't lock this topic because there are other things going on in it besides the fan fiction stuff. However, please continue with any fan fiction in the new forum. That will make both forums "cleaner."

Making it private wouldn't serve the board's purpose, I don't think. However, keeping it strictly to fan fiction ought to cut down on the "interuption," so to speak.

So, continue this thread, or start new topics [fan fiction only!], or both at The LOTM Fan Fiction Forum!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 18 2002 :  6:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're not paying attention, Ladies ...

There's nothing to starting a new topic. You go into the forum & click on the "New Topic" icon, which also says "New Topic" right next to it. It looks like this: All clear?

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

September 07 2002

Posted - November 18 2002 :  7:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ithiliana

it doesnt work...we can get to the screen, but when we are all done and we click submit topic, or watever, it says error and a long number...if you could create it for us under my name (so we can edit it later) that would be great...i emailed you my username and password...thx rich!

It won't let me do it either. I was trying to create one the other day, and it wouldn't let me. *sigh* MEANWHILE, UNTIL WE MOVE TO OUR NEW LOCATION AND THIS BECOME ONLY THE UNCAS FOLDER:

While all the action with Magua and the gang are going on, Keneta and Uncas are sitting under a tree playing cards.....

Keneta (SasaLucy)
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 19 2002 :  05:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, I have to fess up ... I thought you all were crazy there for awhile, but it turns out that there was a tiny code error that was allowing only me to post new topics - since Saturday, anyway.

All fixed this morning, so, to continue in this vein, go to The LOTM Fan Fiction Forum, click on the New Topic icon, and you're off ...

Sorry for the confusion!

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

September 07 2002

Posted - November 19 2002 :  06:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by richfed

Well, I have to fess up ... I thought you all were crazy there for awhile, but it turns out that there was a tiny code error that was allowing only me to post new topics - since Saturday, anyway.

All fixed this morning, so, to continue in this vein, go to The LOTM Fan Fiction Forum, click on the New Topic icon, and you're off ...

Sorry for the confusion!

Okay, gang, I made us a story folder at the Fan Fiction Forum. It' called 'The Outragously Funny LOTM story' or something like that. Do we start writing there or move our installments from here first? And how do we move them all?

Keneta (SasaLucy)

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

September 07 2002

Posted - November 19 2002 :  07:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Vixen, this thing with you and the horse is making me nervous <snort>. I tell you what, how about if we have Uncas fall for you, and I'll take Chingachgook???

Keneta (SasaLucy)

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 21 2002 :  05:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This topic has been locked due to the wanton ransacking of the posts within ...

If anyone would like to start, at any point, a second Uncas folder, be my guest.

Doing a lot of locking these days ... guess it'll give me something to talk about this week in the Weekly Update!

Rich
Mohican Press
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Still making LOTM music! Topic Next Topic: Picture Requests  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07