The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 5:29:46 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Where Are They Now, Part II
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Ultimate Choice for Some of you Ladies Topic Next Topic: Do we know what happened to the friend who escaped the fort?  

James N.
Colonial Militia

James N
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
October 24 2007

Posted - December 10 2007 :  10:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Send James N. a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.propstore.com/products.htm?movieIdForm=790&productsKeywordSearchform=&pageNum=1&show_all_items_form=&isSubmitSearch=0&productCategoryIdForm=0&categoryIdForm=0&genreIdForm=14&productsSortType=0&recordsPerPage=15&isArchive=0&isNewAdditions=0

This is a link to a website called The London Prop Shop, which purports to have props for sale from various movies, including Mohicans. From what I know and remember, they look genuine. I sincerely hope you all LOOK and don't BUY, as I can scarcely believe the prices! I think it's strange that in the descriptions, Maj. Heyward becomes only "English officer"; but I suppose only us die-hard Mohicans fans would know the difference ( or care! ) after this long.

This link was sent to me by a collector who seems to own SEVERAL of the French and British flags from Mohicans, including the one that hung in Webb's headquarters; a French garrison flag that wasn't used in the final cut; one of the French regimental colors from the Parley scene; and one or two British regimentals stained with fake blood from the Massacre.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did again!
report to moderator

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - December 10 2007 :  12:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh the tragedy! Ching's war club was already purchased!!!!!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 10 2007 :  4:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes, but you could buy the rubber flintlock pistol that was used to defend Cora and Alice! Or, Magua's tomahawk!

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - December 10 2007 :  5:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well! I have a stunt knife that was supposed to be from LOTM. It has a leather blade (painted silver) with wood scales for the handle. Some acrylic paint on the handles (to look like quill work) and on the sheath as well. $159? I paid $10 on ebay.

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

James N.
Colonial Militia

James N
USA

October 24 2007

Posted - December 13 2007 :  8:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Send James N. a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Actually, the rubber pistols were used only when the horses and stuntmen took falls. It'd be quite painful to be jabbed in the groin by the ball butt of a horse pistol! ( Besides the possibility of damage to the original pistols they were using! )
  Previous Topic: Ultimate Choice for Some of you Ladies Topic Next Topic: Do we know what happened to the friend who escaped the fort?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.34 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07