The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 3:23:31 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Ultimate Choice for Some of you Ladies
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: and for all you DDL fans out there... Topic Next Topic: Where Are They Now, Part II
Page: of 3

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 31 2007

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Ok who is better.......

There is no fence post. I know there are some ladies out there that love them both.

And a I am a man choice for the men

Choices:

Snape (Alan Rickman)
Uncas (Eric)
Sorry, man here (not a choice ladies)

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.
report to moderator

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LLOF, do you really think this will be any contest at all on this Board?

PS - NO, I did not vote (but I did inhale once).
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lol. Well I know atleast one will have problems. Believe me I can prove that. *hides blackmail*

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is a wicked question, LLOF. I think there are a lot of fence sitters and closet-fans. Hee hee.

And blackmailing Obi? You know those pics have to make it to the Mohicanboard first. Like our own version of the tabloids.

One morning, Obi sleepily trudges to his computer, never suspecting that when he logs on. . . .

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well I know who Red voted for. Look a Snape fan

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Who, meeeeee?

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 02 2007 :  9:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
lol

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 03 2007 :  12:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The black mail thing. Isn't on Obi

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  10:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great question Lady and you know I voted for my "sexy Professor Snape". She and I have been having Harry Potter discussions, well mostly Snape discussions in emails. I just love Severus Snape.

Anyways Obi, you are probably in shock but yes I would forgo Uncas for the older, deep sexy-voiced Snape played by Alan Rickman. Currently trying to watch other movies with him in them. Been watching "Die Hard" and he is great in that one. Saw it years ago (in his pre-Snape days) but he does make a smart, sexy terrorist. Wish he would take me "hostage"..heehe.

Light, what about you?. You are a Snape fan too. Whom would you pick?.

I like Lucius Malfoy too. Snape is my favorite but he would come in second. Wouldn't mind being sandwiched in between those two....yummy...........

Well Obi, here is a question for you. Who would you like to be in Harry Potter and be serious please if you can for at least one minute?.

IG

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  2:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Possibly Fred or George Weasley...or maybe Draco Malfoy! Repeat after me: "Slyth-er-in, slyth-er-in, slyth-er-in!" There, that serious enough for ya? Really though, I can't imagine being a fictional character...

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  3:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I would love to have been Lily Evans and I would have told James to get lost and fallen madly in love with Severus and married him instead.

Of course there would not have been a Harry Potter but there could well have been a Harry Snape...heehee

IG

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - September 03 2007 :  6:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I love Alan Rickman! My favorite Alan Rickman movies are Sense and Sensabilities and of course one of the funniest movies of all time...Galaxy Quest! Has anyone seen that? I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan so that one was right up my alley. Even my mother loves him...not to mention my daughter

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  6:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OMG I so loved Galaxy Quest. He was great in that one, the spoof of Star Trek which I also loved, the original that is. I was so in love with Capt. James T Kirk. What girl wasn't.

What character would you like to be in the book susank?. Hermoine is a great role model for girls, very smart and beautiful as well.

IG

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  6:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
susank didn't you vote for Snape?. It was 2 votes for him the last time I was logged on earlier and still is.

LLOF thinking of "blackmailing me"?. Why would you, I love Snape more than Uncas and I am not afraid to admit it.

Blackie where are you on this one?.

IG

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 03 2007 :  8:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What no asking me who I would be?????????

*runs off to pout*

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - September 03 2007 :  8:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
IrishGirl, I don't know who I'd be in the book. I read the first 3...maybe 4 books and then got kinda bored with them. I did like the girl that Harry liked...not Hermione, but the other one...I can't remember her name. I could be her!

My daughter loves the series and stood in line at midnight with her boyfriend to get the latest one. I thought the movies were butt-numbingly long!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 03 2007 :  9:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Believe it or not I voted Snape too.

Something about that "Holier than thou" attitude and that slight hint of danger in his every word...yes, I am a gluten for punishment!
And he could use that wand instead of a switch (ooh-yah)!

It was a hard pick though. Uncas being our #1 man - he's sort of hard to turn down.

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  9:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry LLOF I thought you had told us who you wanted to be. Must be having a "blonde moment".

I thought you would go with Snape Light.....my hunch was correct. Excuse me but he would be using his "wand" on me not you..ha

As for you susank, how could you get bored with them. I am a Potter addict. I loved all the books. Just got through reading the final two yet again. I loved the movies as well although these last two will be the best with lots more sexy Professor Snape. The final movie will be so sad, I will bawl my eyes out at a certain part. Those who read the book know what I mean.

IG

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  9:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh, susank you either mean Ginny Weasley or Cho Chang. Probably Ginny though as she was his "love interest" mostly.

Look Obi, Snape is winning. See we can be "lovesick" over other men besides Uncas so there.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 03 2007 :  9:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

I thought you would go with Snape Light.....my hunch was correct. Excuse me but he would be using his "wand" on me not you..ha

Not "wand" - wand, plain old simple magic wand, you perv!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 03 2007 :  9:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's the pot calling the kettle black.....takes one to know one...ha.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 03 2007 :  10:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hate to admit it. I'm a hussy.

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 04 2007 :  12:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well this simply started out to see is someone was right and has spinned out of control. *runs to grab the reins of this out of control board*

Back to the simple stuff ladies and gents.

Oh and for me and HP character. I am the character you never see nor ever meet. I am Snapes daughter.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2007 :  08:23:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well if you get to be his "imaginary" daughter then I, dear friend, get to be his "imaginary" wife. Guess that makes me your mama. Well you are only a couple of years older than my eldest daughter.

IG

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - September 04 2007 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh and ladies who love Alan go see the Pic of the Day board.

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2007 :  8:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Irish, I know what a HP nerd you are, BUT...JK Rowling can't hold a candle to JRR Tolkien or CS Lewis! (IMNSHO) And if you want to enter worlds in which magic is handled in a much more logical way, try Barbara Hambly. I especially recommend The Darwath Trilogy and The Ladies of Mandrigin (I can't guarantee the spelling of that one).
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: and for all you DDL fans out there... Topic Next Topic: Where Are They Now, Part II  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.62 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07