The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 9:23:17 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 finally found the notes to the kiss on violin!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Do we know what happened to the friend who escaped the fort? Topic Next Topic: Where Are They Today?  

Last of the dustbunnies
Pioneer

uncas in dark
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 17 2007

Posted - October 28 2007 :  7:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is so exciting, i was doodling around and i played a low A on the violin and then low A, B flat, F, E, D, E, D... and soo on and i got it, the whole thing, some might have known this before, but spare me, I can be a little slow. i'm just soo excited right now! i can try to get the music on sheet music, and anyone who wants it can have it... yep. exciting!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
report to moderator

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - October 28 2007 :  8:43:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Dustbunnies! Haven't seen you around in a while. Somewhere on this site there is actually some LOTM sheet music, to "The Gael" and the main themesong. I printed it out a while back to practice (very badly!) on my flute that I hadn't played in ten years. The main theme was easy, since it was only a combination of 5 or 6 notes, but my rusty fingers had a bit of a hard time with "The Gael." The dog didn't appreciate it, either.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - October 29 2007 :  10:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL, Red. Good to see you back Dustbunnies, you too Red. I know you've been around a bit but not as much as before. Hope school work is backing off a bit for you!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Last of the dustbunnies
Pioneer

uncas in dark
USA

July 17 2007

Posted - November 18 2007 :  7:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yeah, i've been working my BUTT off for the last 3 months for school! my gosh!

yeah, i did see that, a friend of mine found that for me, thats how i found out about this site whoohooo!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  Previous Topic: Do we know what happened to the friend who escaped the fort? Topic Next Topic: Where Are They Today?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07