The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
7/3/2024 12:54:37 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Towne Crier's Square
 Event: Terri Irwin's Interview w/ Barbara Walters
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Being Careful. Topic Next Topic: Oh, no!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!  

Batawana
Pioneer

The Kiss 2
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
April 03 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 26 2006 :  10:56:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Previous Month  September 2006  Next Month
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Wednesday Primetime Special

Terri Irwin will have her first and only interview at 10 eastn and 9cent...
report to moderator

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 26 2006 :  11:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I will definitely want to watch that one. I just saw a clip on "Showbiz Tonight" showing Terri talking about her 14 years with Steve and their wonderful romance and 2 beautiful kids. She was very tearful and my heart goes out to her. What a courageous woman she is and I only wish her the best in her life. I hope she can find some happiness again. Won't be easy for her raising her kids on her own but she will find the strength somehow. She is a strong woman too and will carry on like Steve would want her to. God bless her and Steve and their kids.

IG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 28 2006 :  09:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Did anyone else see this Interview last night? I watched and all I can say is Terri is such a brave, wonderful woman. I could feel her pain and everytime she started to cry I wanted to cry too. Sounds like she had a wonderful life with Steve and wouldn't trade that for anything. She and her kids are so brave and will do fine but it is so sad that the kids don't have their wonderful daddy around to see them grow. Terri said the thing she will miss most about Steve is that he was "fun". We could all see that from watching him on the tv. He was fun to watch and I am sure he was a bundle of fun in real life to everyone who knew him. I thought it was sad that Terri said he thought he would die younger rather than in old age but he thought maybe by a car accident or something like that. He had things planned out that the zoo could continue to run smoothly even without him around to run it. It was funny that the animal he "feared" the most was a Parrott. Imagine that. Apparently he could not control the birds and had gotten pecked a lot by them. Great with dangerous crocs and poisonous snakes but parrots, apparently not. He was a great guy. God Bless Terri and the kids. I am so glad she did this interview and let us all know how she is coping. They were definitely two peas in a pod.

IG

Last of the dustbunnies
Pioneer

uncas in dark
USA

July 17 2007

Posted - July 22 2007 :  3:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
i cried it was so sad!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 22 2007 :  4:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow that was from last September. Did you just watch it now LOTDB?

Great honor for Steve as they are now naming a Wildlife Refuge in Australia after him. Very fitting indeed. He deserves the honor.

IG
  Previous Topic: Being Careful. Topic Next Topic: Oh, no!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07