Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
10/9/2024 7:18:03 PM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 Custer's Last Stand
 LSH
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Board shut down? Topic Next Topic: Shouldnt Custer be on a US Stamp??
Page: of 5

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - September 27 2004 :  10:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Larsen, I appreciate your efforts to enhace my "rank"
but, unlike you, rank means absolutely nothing to me. Rich spare me Larsen's request. The comradeship of all the wonderful people who post on this forum is my award. This, believe it or not, includes Larsen and Dc.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

movingrobewoman
Lt. Colonel

USA

Posted - September 28 2004 :  12:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Send movingrobewoman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Joe--

Agreed--rank at this place means nuttin'--unless one has no life except to post. That is not necessarily a bad thing. I have always maintained that this board is probably the most scholarly and demanding forums in Custeriana. But the discussions are diminished when other posters seek only to question the passion in one's posts and/or any/all sources included within. And from that desecrate not only the post but the person who entered it.

For example, I believe 90% of what Van De Water writes ... and should my great-great grandfather might have lived to tell the tale, his interpretation of the Lakota (in the 1850s) might not have been 'peaceful,' but rather self-seeking. I ask all to be fair to both the Native American side of the Little Bighorn and that of the Seventh Cavalry.

Regards and hokahey!

movingrobe

Anonymous Poster8169
Brigadier General

Posted - September 28 2004 :  4:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by movingrobewoman

I have always maintained that this board is probably the most scholarly and demanding forums in Custeriana. But the discussions are diminished when other posters seek only to question the passion in one's posts and/or any/all sources included within.

It's demanding because people are expected to back up their claims with evidence. Shouldn't be a problem if you're not lazy; if you're the type who prefers to pontificate rather than prove you'll have a rough time here.

R. Larsen

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - September 30 2004 :  9:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never had a "rough" time here. I have enjoyed every moment of my interaction with the fellow forum members. What a pompous comment by you to assume otherwise. My refusal to respond to your unreasonable, confusing, and unwarranted demands is perfectly normal. Do you honestly believe that the wild and unfounded accusations that you and DC banter about bother me? Understand this, you two are the aberations of this forum. Your incredulous, meretricious behavior is worth the price to pay to be able to exchange thoughts with the many other, adult members of this forum. From these fine people I have learned so much about this topic of interest. From you two I have only seen how not to act.

Edited by - joseph wiggs on September 30 2004 9:50:33 PM

Dark Cloud
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - September 30 2004 :  10:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Cloud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You've had a terrible time here, which is why you whine so often, and try to wrap others around you to pretend you're one of many so persecuted. It's only you.

And you respond like Palov's dog, as you do in this latest post, gussied up by emoticons. You seem to have missed some key elements of postings that proved too tiring for you to read. One contributor wondered about your lobotomy, and it wasn't Larsen or I. Go figure.

Dark Cloud
copyright RL MacLeod
darkcloud@darkendeavors.com
www.darkendeavors.com
www.boulderlout.com

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - October 02 2004 :  10:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realize that you truly believe that you are the grand master of the forum and, as such, your overwhelming desire to dictate who is receiving a rought time and, who is not, is born. It is beyond your limited comprehension that your personal remarks concerning me are inconsequential.

You honestly believe that because a few people grew tired of your crass remarks and, departed from the forum that you possess some delusory power to govern what is to be.

Your resent inane, stupid, and shreaded remarks regarding the Zulu war depicts you as one of the smartest idiots I have ever know.

I say again, I enjoy your comments or I would not be here. However, your remark about Palov's Dog was stunning. I could post the Lord's Prayer and you would leap upon the thread like an insatiable whore looking for a trick. You have followed me around this forum for months as though your very life depended upon it. Sadly, I think it does.

Have you noticed that the more we engage in these taunts the less we hear of the other forum members? Our impoverished diatribes do nothing to enhance the forum. You, of course, do not care. Your ego must be fed. You and Larsen must be one and the same. No two persons could be so alike in vile temperament unless they were created in the same test tube.

I still love you DC, somewhere in that toilet you call a heart beats a turd I'd be proud of.

Edited by - joseph wiggs on October 02 2004 10:30:54 PM
Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Board shut down? Topic Next Topic: Shouldnt Custer be on a US Stamp??  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03