The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
7/6/2024 3:41:15 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Soundtrack order?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Jodhi May Topic Next Topic: Historical Accuracy Help  

Bruce
Lost in the Wilderness

Libra

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
April 15 2003

Posted - April 15 2003 :  12:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello all, it's been awhile.

Haven't posted here in probably close to two years, but the old Mohican fever bit me again, and I am obsessing once more.

I recently got a CDR for my home computer, and now that I can copy CD's, I was thinking about shuffling the order of the tracks on mine to match the sequence of the movie. A lot of them are in obvious places, like beginning with the main title, then Elk hunt and such, but some are it seems way out of place. Like Promentory being #6, that should be right before the end.

Has anybody done this also? I think I pretty much have the order figured out, but wanted to check with the experts. I haven't watched it weekly like I used to do, (but I am sure another viewing will be held before the week is through) and am not positive about it.

Something else I noticed. Having watched it so many times on Laser, I am so used to that version. I keep expecting to hear Hawkeyes snappy answers that are no longer there on the DVD.

Here is the order on the CD.

1. Main Title
2. Elk Hunt
3. The Kiss
4. The Glade part II
5. Fort Battle
6. Promentory
7. Munro’s Office/Stockade
8. Massacre Canoes
9. Top Of The World
10. The Courier
11. Cora
12. River Walk And Discovery
13. Parlay
14. The British Arrival
15. Pieces Of A Story
16. I Will Find You

Can anyone shuffle them accordingly?

Thanks

Once, we were here........
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 16 2003 :  05:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bruce? Soundclip Bruce? If so, welcome back!

Anyway, that's an oft-asked question! See: http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Lurking Huron5029
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - April 16 2003 :  06:45:57 AM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by richfed

Bruce? Soundclip Bruce? If so, welcome back!

Anyway, that's an oft-asked question! See: http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107

No, not "soundclip Bruce". I checked the archives yesterday to see when I indeed did start to post here, it appears that I started posting (I had been a lurker for quite a while) in Nov of 99, right before the DVD release. I noticed a funny exchange about where I was located, which was/is the Fort Walton Beach area. Yesterday I noticed that another Bruce had been posting way back in 97. Maybe that is who you are thinking about. Or maybe he has posted more recently.

If either are still active, maybe I will change my moniker.

Bruce
Lost in the Wilderness

Libra

April 15 2003

Posted - April 16 2003 :  07:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oops, I forgot to log in. I guess I am now a Huron, (well at least Lurking Huron5029) oh,nooooooooooooo!!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 16 2003 :  4:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh ... not "Soundclip Bruce" [who would be Bruce Davis, who contributed many of our soundclips many eons ago]?

Well, welcome back anyway!!

You can leave your name as is ... no other "Bruces" registered here, that I recall, anyway.

Rich
Mohican Press

Ongewasgone
Pioneer

Gothic Guy 2
Italy

September 17 2002

Posted - June 15 2003 :  10:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ongewasgone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well guys, I'm proud to say that I have 3 CDs of LOTM soundtrack:
1- LOTM Motion Picture Soundtrack, modified in orter to have the tracks like their sequence in the movie.
2- LOTM Motion Picture Soundtrack SCOTTISH VERSION
AAAAANNNNNDDDDD....
L'ULTIMO DEI MOHICANI - DAL FILM
This special CD, which I did on my own for myself, is a collection of the movie's music themes directly got off from the DVD of the film. So, you can listen the original version of the music, plus all the voices and noises which are part of the film.
I did it using a special program which gives me the possibility to record everything I listen on my PC.
I really, really like this work.
  Previous Topic: Jodhi May Topic Next Topic: Historical Accuracy Help  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.25 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07