The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 5:12:51 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 You just never know...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Favorite Last of the Mohicans music Topic Next Topic: british version of DVD  

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 09 2010 :  11:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what you'll find when you type in "Last of the Mohicans" in ebay. one time I found some great keychains that I used as raffle prizes, and currently there's a great crew hat on there, but this item just beats all I've ever seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Last-of-the-Mohicans-Style-Battle-Ax_W0QQitemZ220549632935QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3359c853a7

I just had to laugh!
report to moderator

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 09 2010 :  11:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
By the way, here's the link to the crew hat. I've never seen one like it before. Pricey, but kinda neat: http://cgi.ebay.com/LAST-OF-THE-MOHICANS-forward-pass-HAT-CAP-film-crew-NEW_W0QQitemZ370331091749QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5639740325
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 10 2010 :  11:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That battle ax is hilarious!

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 11 2010 :  1:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think the look on the little guy's face is hilarious! Have you seen the yellow man? haha

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 13 2010 :  07:17:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A far cry from the old LOTM playset, that's for sure!

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 13 2010 :  6:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have to admit, Rich, when I saw there was one item in the "Toy" category in the LOTM search, I figured it was one of those rare playsets. But you're right, it's not even close!

powerdude
Pathfinder

indian warrior 4
USA

July 05 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 14 2010 :  10:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Send powerdude an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I actually managed to obtain one of those LOTM playsets about 18 months ago - over ebay. I think I paid close to 400 dollars. It is not in the greatest of condition - such as close ends of rifles, but I have all of the pieces.

With Honor,

Patrick

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 15 2010 :  07:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That is awesome, Patrick! I haven't seen one in a while, so it's great you found one with all the pieces. Congratulations!

Kay
Colonial Settler

USA

January 06 2009

Posted - February 15 2010 :  5:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok, I wasn't expecting to go to a page with a little Lego man for sale! He,he! Gotta love those Legos though, we even built things with them when we were granted free time in high school....

I like the cartoon I saw (was it on here?) for the LOTM action figure play set and when the kid opened the box he found literally one doll. That was cute!

Kay
  Previous Topic: Favorite Last of the Mohicans music Topic Next Topic: british version of DVD  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.32 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07