The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 12:25:27 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 LOTM Flickr page started
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: video and stills of the movie -- LOTM Topic Next Topic: New Version of LOTM  

wiley
Lost in the Wilderness

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
February 09 2008

Posted - May 22 2008 :  12:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi.

I've recently created a LOTM Flickr group centered on production photographs taken by cast and crew during the 1991 shoot. At this writing, the content is very limited, but i hope that this post will generate some attention to it. In the coming days, I'll be scanning some of my own photos from that time and uploading them to the Flickr page.

If you know of any Mohican cast or crew who may have photographic content to contribute, please forward this message to them. The address for the site is:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/mohicans

Much thanks- Soldier #1
report to moderator

Michelle
Pioneer

Mask
United Kingdom

February 02 2008

Posted - May 22 2008 :  2:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michelle's Homepage  Click to see Michelle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Hi,

It is a great job-idear all the best with this wiley-all the best.

I also run an official petition for Eric Schweig-on the myspace-for the actor to receive an acheivement award...would also apreciate your support there too/anypne who would support such an award for such an actor/and all is his work.

Please anyone pm me- at ericschweigpetition@live.co.uk for all the support lets come together and support each other and i can also put your link on my page of the petition.... Bye for now.

Look forward to hearing from you wiley/anyone...

Hi,im very much Interested in joining you all.I would love to know more about this venture.This would be my first time/so making new freinds in this community would be amazing.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 22 2008 :  10:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Soldier #1! Nice to see you in these parts. I sent a link to Gera, who worked as a seamstress on LOTM and has a fabulous photo collection. She shared her photo album with us at the 2006 Gathering and we all enjoyed her exclusive shots.

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 24 2008 :  07:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Eric...what a great idea. Thanks...and good to see you btw.

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 24 2008 :  11:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That'd be "Curtis," Theresa!!!!

Soldier #1 = Curtis Gaston
Soldier #2 = Eric Hurley

I reckon we're getting old, eh?

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 26 2008 :  08:51:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by richfed

That'd be "Curtis," Theresa!!!!

Soldier #1 = Curtis Gaston
Soldier #2 = Eric Hurley

I reckon we're getting old, eh?

GEEZ STINKIN' LOUISE!!! So sorry Curtis. I still think it's a great idea and thank you for taking the time to do this. *question to self...didn't you wonder why he didn't sign on as Soldier #2 rather than Wiley?...Pay attention!!*

Theresa

Dark Woods
Colonial Settler

Light House
USA

May 18 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 06 2008 :  4:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Woods's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great idea for a Flickr group. I joined!

I don't have any photos to add, but I will enjoy viewing the photos that others add.

We become what we think about.

Six_Braids
Colonial Settler

Mask
USA

August 01 2007

Posted - June 11 2008 :  09:56:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Six_Braids a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I would like to post an invite to storie wrighters To LOTM FAN FORUM
It is a storie wrighters dream to twist and turn a storie to their liking. So give it a try... If you like twists and turns, gods and Goddesses, humans and demons. This is the storie for you...If intrested in the password Leave me a message and I will get it for you...

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

And never regret anything that made you smile.
Really enjoy what you have.

wiley
Lost in the Wilderness

February 09 2008

Posted - June 26 2008 :  12:10:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I recently added some more of my pics to the mohicans flickr site. I'll be uploading more in the coming days. Please pass the site url along to
anyone you know who may have production photos to contribute.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/mohicans/

http://www.flickr.com/groups/likkerstore/

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 29 2008 :  08:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for the update, Soldier #1. These are great pics, keep'em coming!
  Previous Topic: video and stills of the movie -- LOTM Topic Next Topic: New Version of LOTM  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.33 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07