The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 1:22:44 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Seeking LOTM Mis-Quotes for 2008 Gathering Program
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: For the fans of the Alice & Uncas romance.. Topic Next Topic: Just watched LOTM..once again!  

ddlfan
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 24 2002

Posted - April 03 2008 :  8:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First, let me say that I do not post to the LOTM Board and hope to do this correctly. My name is Sarah (ex-Zentner) and I'm an LOTM Gatherer from long ago (not the first Gathering, but the second and five others). Jo Tishler and I have started working on the Gathering Program for this June and we thought it would be fun to include Mohican misinterpretations of the script to use as picture captions, instead of familiar quotes. But rather than have people reply here on the message board, I'm hoping folks will send me their "Mohican Mis-Quotes" to my e-mail address so there will be some surprises in the Program. All contributions are welcome!! Please e-mail to baygal49@yahoo.com by May 15. Thanks, and I can't wait to see y'all in June!! Sarah (formerly Sarah Z)
report to moderator

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 03 2008 :  10:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well smack my as.....er....hiney, and call me Suzanne.

HEY SARAH!!!! AWESOME NEWS you are going to make the gathering!!

And dare I begin to get excited that BOTH you and Jo are coming to the Gathering? The anticipation is beginning to feel like one of my first gatherings!!!

OMIGOSH - I may have trouble sleeping tonight...and it is still just APRIL!

Can't wait! - GG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

ddlfan
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

June 24 2002

Posted - April 04 2008 :  5:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Suzanne! Thanks for your enthusiastic reply... I'm sorry to report, though, that Jo is not likely to attend the 2008 Gathering. We had lunch last week to brainstorm about the program and, even though she's going to help with that, she doesn't think she'll make it to NC this year. :|

I'll look forward to seeing you (all) in June! Sarah D
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: For the fans of the Alice & Uncas romance.. Topic Next Topic: Just watched LOTM..once again!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.28 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07