The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 7:27:44 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 I think I may have a little problem here....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: My sister saw DDL this weekend Topic Next Topic: Ok Ladies Its Your Turn
Page: of 2

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
August 25 2007

Posted - August 30 2007 :  5:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today after I dropped my son off at school I was sitting on my bed with the laptop and beside me were 3 DVD's....LOTM, Big Eden, and Follow the River. Needless to say I got NOTHING done today.

Hello my name is Susan and I'm a Schweig-a-holic.....
report to moderator

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  5:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome to the club!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  6:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You don't have a problem at all susank and they are all great ES movies.

IG

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  7:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You only need to start worrying if you forgot to pick your son up after school. Is he home?

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  8:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Don't you just love sweet, shy Pike?

IG

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - August 30 2007 :  8:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes, I did get my son..lol...so no worries there. Although I was almost late cause the FF button was taking so long to get to my favorite FTR part!!

Irishgirl...love love love Pike. What agreat role for him. Sorta wished he was kissing a girl at the end, but I guess that wasn't the point of the movie

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  9:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome to the club, susank!!!!!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

"Live well, love much, laugh often!"

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - August 30 2007 :  9:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't think any amount of money could make me kiss a person of the same sex.

And I've always tried to ignore those roles since it pains me so much to see ES doing that!

WHY CAN'T IT BE ME??!!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 30 2007 :  10:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I always like to imagine it's me he is kissing at the end and boy what a kiss it is. He is so gorgeous in that role of Pike and so sweet.

IG

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - August 31 2007 :  10:58:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You know he WAS so shy and sweet as Pike...and he was shy and sweet as Uncas. And sorta shy and sweet as Wildcat. But everything I have read on this site seems to indicate that he is totally opposite in real life. A real hellraiser. Not many people had really good stuff to say about him...Mike Phillips, Russell Means..Solider #2...or was it #1?

I suppose he had a lotta inner demons, but it never comes through in those movies.

Has anyone here actually met him?

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 31 2007 :  11:08:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh yeah. He was at one of the earlier Gatherings, 1999 perhaps? Check out caitlin's photo album!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - August 31 2007 :  11:12:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Caitlin! Yes, I'm jealous. 100% jealous!!!

As for him being a hellraiser, makes me like him all the more!!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 31 2007 :  1:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well in real life he is very private and I guess when young he did drink a lot and perhaps raise hell. A reformed character like the rest of us. I read where he really liked playing Pike, one of his favorite characters. Pike may be more like the real Eric than we think.

IG

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - August 31 2007 :  6:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by susank2

Hello my name is Susan and I'm a Schweig-a-holic.....

Well, Susan, at least you're past the denial stage. This is good. There must be hope for Schweig-a-holics after all.

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 01 2007 :  09:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

Well in real life he is very private and I guess when young he did drink a lot and perhaps raise hell. A reformed character like the rest of us. I read where he really liked playing Pike, one of his favorite characters. Pike may be more like the real Eric than we think.

Smooth and passive or obnoxious hellraiser, ES can do either one or both and make it look good!

Could you imagine being him and reading some of these posts? Lord, I think I'd be scared of me and terrified of Irish!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 01 2007 :  11:12:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Really, well I think it would be the other way around Ms. Light. You are more of the "stalker" type. He would have nothing to fear from little 'ole me.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 01 2007 :  12:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Except his sanctity! Take that sista'!

Besides, I'm not the stalker. I'm the red neck woman that chases stalkers down with ball bats!! I even have a police report to prove it! And a written court testimony.

Except that one. He was a registered child-molestor and thought that I was 19 at a distance (according to what he told police). He got the pinata club. And he was asking for it for stalking me throughout Wally-World groaning like some perv. If he hadn't winked at me he may have been spared.

So if anything, ES should hire me for a bodyguard.
I doubt even his wife would get by me!

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - September 01 2007 :  1:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Light of the Moon

I doubt even his wife would get by me!

Does he have a wife? I thought he was single. Although if he has a wife, I don't think it would stop you guys anyway.

Lapus
Colonial Settler

Uncas Small
Canada

June 23 2007

Posted - September 01 2007 :  5:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I love all of Erics movies but my top 3 are The Broken Chain, LOTM and Big Eden.
The Broken Chain like Big Eden he plays a lead character so its well worth tracking it down trust me

Later days,
Lapus

It’s All About The Pain, The Jewelry And Ink Are Just Souvenirs!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 01 2007 :  6:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He doesn't have a wife. Provide the proof. Girlfriends yes but Mrs NO.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 01 2007 :  7:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh, he has one. It's just he keeps his private life very hush-hush. It would probably kill a lot of fans to know it's true.

As it is let the world believe he's single and it increases his income. Opens up doors for movies that people know if they just put him in there thousands and thousands of people will run to the theater to see it weather the movie sucks or not. And before you misunderstand, no...none of ES's movies sucked.

Lapus
Colonial Settler

Uncas Small
Canada

June 23 2007

Posted - September 04 2007 :  12:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Are you sure he has one Light?
Where'd you get the info?

Later days,
Lapus

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2007 :  1:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know he was married, but got divorced. Has he remarried?

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2007 :  1:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
She has no proof since he is so private so she is just assuming he has one. Personally, I don't care whether he has or not. He is not in many movies nowadays (except for little ones nobody ever really hears about or sees) so I doubt thousands and thousands would "flock" to see it regardless. Not a big name like he could have become after LOTM.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 04 2007 :  4:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I saw it in an article from some celeb mag about 2yrs ago. Could have been a scam? Publicity stunt? Could have been true. I elect to believe it's true. Come on, look at the guy...

Anyway I haven't heard that he had gotten divorced so that's a tasty tidbit. Probably did and is now single and if that's the case...

Lapus
Colonial Settler

Uncas Small
Canada

June 23 2007

Posted - September 04 2007 :  5:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hmmmm...very interesting gossip fodder indeed!

Later days,
Lapus

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: My sister saw DDL this weekend Topic Next Topic: Ok Ladies Its Your Turn  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.53 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07