The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 9:29:01 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 I think I may have a little problem here....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: My sister saw DDL this weekend Topic Next Topic: Ok Ladies Its Your Turn
Page: of 2

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2007 :  5:46:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Light of the Moon

Anyway I haven't heard that he had gotten divorced so that's a tasty tidbit. Probably did and is now single and if that's the case...

Apparently marriage was a bad experience for him. . .not only did he get divorced, but he promised at that time never to get married again. That is why I was so surprised to hear you say he was married, Light.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - September 05 2007 :  12:51:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by winglo

quote:
Originally posted by Light of the Moon

Anyway I haven't heard that he had gotten divorced so that's a tasty tidbit. Probably did and is now single and if that's the case...

Apparently marriage was a bad experience for him. . .not only did he get divorced, but he promised at that time never to get married again.

That's cause he wasn't married to me!

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 05 2007 :  01:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by susank2

That's cause he wasn't married to me!

Which, I'm sure, lets Light, Irish, et. al., all breathe again!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 05 2007 :  09:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Personally, I don't really care who he was married to and whether he was or not. All that privacy stuff he just takes to the extreme. If you want fans to care about you, you have to let them know something personal. Throw them a frickin' bone every now and then.

IG

susank2
Colonial Settler

USA

August 25 2007

Posted - September 05 2007 :  11:43:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

Personally, I don't really care who he was married to and whether he was or not. All that privacy stuff he just takes to the extreme. If you want fans to care about you, you have to let them know something personal. Throw them a frickin' bone every now and then.

Right on, Irishgirl...throw us a frickin' bone

Lapus
Colonial Settler

Uncas Small
Canada

June 23 2007

Posted - September 05 2007 :  2:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
***Gets her catcher mit oiled and ready to catch Irish's bone***

Later days,
Lapus

It’s All About The Pain, The Jewelry And Ink Are Just Souvenirs!

winglo
Deerslayer

USA

July 13 2007

Donating Member

Posted - September 05 2007 :  2:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

If you want fans to care about you, you have to let them know something personal. Throw them a frickin' bone every now and then.

I think the operative word here is "if." Maybe he doesn't care about being something that his fans want. It's his life, after all. I'm sure he is spending time with people and doing things that are important to him. He is who he is. If you don't like it, cast your eyes toward Alan Rickman (although I can't stand the guy, but to each his own). I hear susank2 and red are already in line, though.

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - September 05 2007 :  4:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They're in line alright. Right behind me!

You know I swore never to marry or have kids and well...
Maybe ES has more strength to resist falling for it than I do!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: My sister saw DDL this weekend Topic Next Topic: Ok Ladies Its Your Turn  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07