The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/10/2024 1:29:31 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Ok Ladies It's Your Turn
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: I think I may have a little problem here.... Topic Next Topic: Clannad I will find you
Page: of 3

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 31 2007

Posted - July 08 2007 :  11:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who is the ladies number 1 character. Irish made me do it.

Choices:

Uncas
Hawkeye
Chingy
Magua
Col. Monroe
Duncan
Captian Jack (Not Sparrow)
Cora
Alice
Alexandra Cameron
John Cameron
Montcalm
Other N/A (Post below)
Other character (Post below)

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.
report to moderator

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 08 2007 :  11:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh gee, let me guess how THIS will turn out after a few days!

BTW, thank you LLOF for NOT voting for Ching's brat!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 09 2007 :  7:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Do I detect a hint of jealousy Obi dear????? See who's in the lead so far. In fairness though, a lot of Uncas's ladies no longer visit the board on a regular basis so there is the possibility that someone other than him will take the lead.

IG

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - July 09 2007 :  9:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I voted John Cameron, those side burns are to die for!!!! (just joking)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

"Live well, love much, laugh often!"

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - July 09 2007 :  9:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL, Blackie! John Cameron! A pretty scrubby fellow indeed, with those sideburns, stubbly face, and frizzled hair. What was Alexandra thinking? Especially when Uncas was obviously infatuated with her. Silly woman!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 11 2007 :  7:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Obediah

Oh gee, let me guess how THIS will turn out after a few days!

BTW, thank you LLOF for NOT voting for Ching's brat!

That's it! Back to the pit, you old geezer!

Blackie, I thought you turned on us girly! Whew!

And Irish and Red...
I'd like to know who spiked your punch - Alexandra and Uncas?
But then again...if we're drooling from the pic on the screen and she's in person...well, can we blame her?

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 11 2007 :  8:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
C'mon Light, she had a soft spot for Uncas, the way she asked about him and looked at him. She was a normal hot blooded woman, let's not forget. She may have been married but that did not prevent her from "looking" like we all still do. Plus the way her kids were so fond of Uncas, endeared her to him even more. What's not to like about Uncas?.

IG

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - July 11 2007 :  8:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now Irish, you know "that look" was not ment for him! (just kiddin' ya girlie)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 11 2007 :  8:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Been talkin' to Hawkeye Joe Blackie????? Where is that kid anyway? Must have scared him off.

IG

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - July 11 2007 :  8:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

Been talkin' to Hawkeye Joe Blackie????? Where is that kid anyway? Must have scared him off.

Maybe..........

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 12 2007 :  08:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

C'mon Light, she had a soft spot for Uncas, the way she asked about him and looked at him. She was a normal hot blooded woman, let's not forget. She may have been married but that did not prevent her from "looking" like we all still do. Plus the way her kids were so fond of Uncas, endeared her to him even more. What's not to like about Uncas?.

Yeah but not enough to give a blatent stare in front of all. Ladies back then weren't as brazen as we are. They were very reserved and loyal.
Like I said before to us Uncas fanatics it's hard to even comprehend why she wouldn't check him out but I still stand the look was for her hubby.

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - July 12 2007 :  09:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh my!! Someone did vote John Cameron! It wasn't me, I swear!!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 12 2007 :  10:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah that look was for the hubby but she did give Uncas a "sly look" too.

IG

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - July 12 2007 :  1:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Light of the Moon

Ladies back then weren't as brazen as we are. They were very reserved and loyal.

I dunno . . . I think Alexandra's line, "Why is Uncas with you? He should have settled with a woman by now," may just translate, in modern parlance, to "Still single?" Except now we brazen hussies would ask it of the gent himself, not go fishing around for the answer from the people he was with!

And loyal wouldn't necessarily keep her from looking . . . as long as hubby wasn't watching!

Lapus
Colonial Settler

Uncas Small
Canada

June 23 2007

Posted - July 12 2007 :  2:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow!!
I'm sooo surprised! I voted for Uncas and gee he's the #1 choice...who would thunk it(LOL)
Guess we all have the same good taste around here ladies.
Later days,
Lapus

It’s All About The Pain, The Jewelry And Ink Are Just Souvenirs!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 16 2007 :  1:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RedFraggle

quote:
Originally posted by Light of the Moon

Ladies back then weren't as brazen as we are. They were very reserved and loyal.

I dunno . . . I think Alexandra's line, "Why is Uncas with you? He should have settled with a woman by now," may just translate, in modern parlance, to "Still single?" Except now we brazen hussies would ask it of the gent himself, not go fishing around for the answer from the people he was with!

And loyal wouldn't necessarily keep her from looking . . . as long as hubby wasn't watching!

Sorry gals. Just not won over on the "look" thing. Think her question of Uncas' marital status was out of mutual friendship.

I wonder if any "secret" romances happened off set, on breaks, in the woods when backs were turned...
That would be a can of worms I'd like to find!

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - July 16 2007 :  8:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I heard from a little bird that Ms. Alice had a offscreen rondevue (sp) with a fellow cast member...........might be just a rumor.

Last of the dustbunnies
Pioneer

uncas in dark
USA

July 17 2007

Posted - July 17 2007 :  02:14:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
well, we can c the obvious WINNER here,

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - July 17 2007 :  08:40:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome, Dustbunny! Cute screen name.

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 17 2007 :  09:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah it is a cute name! Be sure to hop into the Screen Names Thread and tell us a little about it!

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - August 04 2007 :  10:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok ladies. How many of you voted so we can have a fair fight on this one.

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - August 04 2007 :  10:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I did! I did! But I didn't vote for Uncas.

blackfootblood
Devoted Tribal Member

homecoming
USA

May 22 2007

Donating Member

Posted - August 04 2007 :  10:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RedFraggle

I did! I did! But I didn't vote for Uncas.

So you were the one that voted for John Cameron!!!!

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - August 04 2007 :  10:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I admit I voted for Hawk-eye so there.

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - August 05 2007 :  09:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by blackfootblood

So you were the one that voted for John Cameron!!!!

What can I say? The man moves me.

. . . or not. I SOOOO did not vote for John Cameron. Stop trying to cover your tracks, Blackie! You know you can't hide, especially after that sideburns comment!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 05 2007 :  10:15:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't think John Cameron is bad looking. He has a nice mouth and eyes and obviously loves his family very much. Alexandra was a lucky woman to find such a good man. Not a stud like Uncas but heck, not too many made from the same mold as that Adonis.

IG
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: I think I may have a little problem here.... Topic Next Topic: Clannad I will find you  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.55 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07