The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/6/2024 3:29:13 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 mistake made ... Bloopers!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Daniel Day-Lewis: a true Indian in LOTM! Topic Next Topic: Its the music, stupid, its the music.... wept I.  

mohicanwarrior
Pioneer

indian warrior
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
October 08 2002

Posted - October 09 2002 :  4:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see mohicanwarrior's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey guys, since the first time I saw The Last of the Mohicans I have alwaysed wondered if the mistake i saw was real of if it was my eyes playing a trick on me, it was the part where hawkeye hit the rock and the rock moved like it was some kind of cloth bouncing up and down. So is this my eyes just playing a trick on me everytime i watch it or is it a true mistake????? mohicanwarrior

report to moderator

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - October 09 2002 :  6:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah, good eye Mohican Warrior. This rock indeed moves because it is not a rock at all. It is a prop. There are other bloopers. I'm not sure if there's a blooper site here or not...Rich? Anybody?

Theresa
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

mohicanwarrior
Pioneer

indian warrior
USA

October 08 2002

Posted - October 09 2002 :  7:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Click to see mohicanwarrior's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah, That is something we need if we dont already have it. A blooper page I knew it wasnt my eye playing tricks on me Thanks Teresa.

Mohicanwarrior

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - October 10 2002 :  06:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, there's NOT a Blooper Page here ... Gee, how did we miss that one!?! They are scattered all about ...

Go for it, if you'd like to!!!

Ellie
Pioneer

mountain scene
United Kingdom

July 22 2002

Posted - October 10 2002 :  12:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There are some funny observations of the film on Nitpickers.com - like Uncas's earring changing sides during the film...

mohicanwarrior
Pioneer

indian warrior
USA

October 08 2002

Posted - October 10 2002 :  4:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see mohicanwarrior's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think there are few more bloopers that I still have to catch befroe I start my blooper page..... that is if I start a blooper page.

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

September 07 2002

Posted - October 11 2002 :  06:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Which scene is it in which the rock moves with Hawkeye?

Keneta
"Never reveal your name.
Never turn your back.
Never surrender your
heart."
-The Saint

mohicanwarrior
Pioneer

indian warrior
USA

October 08 2002

Posted - October 11 2002 :  10:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see mohicanwarrior's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Keneta, You know when Uncas gets killed by Magua, well hawkeye is running through some kind of rock formation and hits the rocks and you can see the rock move. It is when Hawkeye yells Uncas, when he sees him falling of the cliff. That is the best I can explain it. MOhicanwarrior

Previous Topic: Daniel Day-Lewis: a true Indian in LOTM! Topic Next Topic: Its the music, stupid, its the music.... wept I.  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07