The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/8/2024 5:29:54 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Eric Stuff
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: WOOOOO HOOOOO .... Im  Baaaack Topic Next Topic: Frontier Family
Page: of 3

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
January 23 2006

Posted - February 15 2006 :  11:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Me too. I'll check in later, BYE!!

Uncas: "some food"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 15 2006 :  11:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Talk with you later. Don't work too hard.

IG

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 15 2006 :  12:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

... Unfortunately, there does not seem to be too many people on here on a regular basis. I hope that changes.

It changes all the time. I think that people will tend to check in on a regular basis, but not always post. I know I do.

Once the Gathering gets closer, you'll probably see people posting more often.

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 15 2006 :  2:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Meg just to let you know I am on again. Do you want to talk in the Chatroom? Just click on Mohican chat at the top right corner. Hope to see you in there.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 16 2006 :  11:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Uncas was Ijun' Joe?? Whoa! I didn't even catch that! Now I'll have to watch it again!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 16 2006 :  11:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Irishgirl

Yes I have been to the Eric Schweig site and look around. There never seems to be any new news about him there. Just old stuff. I would love to know some personal stuff about him. I hear he is very private but I would love to know is he married?

Ya' know, I've been on his website too and pretty much had the same opinion so I still with us - it's more fun.
I'd like to know if he's married too, just for the sake of curiosity. On his website his agent is a female and the way she mentions their conversations makes me think twice. I know agents and clients tend to be relatively close but she kinda' gives the impression that something more is there. Or at least I've thought so. Wouldn't she die laughing to see this if she isn't??

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 16 2006 :  11:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes I know he is very private. On his web site, which I am sure you have been to I would love to ask all kinds of questions but they don't want to discuss his private life. A man who looks as good as he does needs to have kids and pass on those amazing genes. Does he ever need sons I tell you.

OOh-ooh...If he does have any drop dead gourgeous sons pass on to me!!!!
Just kidding. But he should absolutelty share the wealth on that issue! As if the Uncas Loving Fans weren't enough could he leave us with a legacy? I don't think anyone would mind!

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - February 16 2006 :  12:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Light, I noticed that on his site too.....his agent, right....

Uncas: "some food"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 16 2006 :  2:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I saw on some board (can't recall which one) but there was a piece that said something like "September 1999 Eric and Leah were married". I really wanted to know if he is or what. We would all like him to pass on those good looks of his to some sons.
Will have to look into this agent thing.

IG

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 16 2006 :  2:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Light of the moon he was indeed Injun' Joe and what a cute one he made. Just watched it again last weekend and I realised why I liked it so much the first time I saw it. It was because of him. He can't look bad no matter how they mess him up. Well, okay he does not look great in The Missing but he still has those big brown eyes.

IG

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 08 2006 :  10:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Lady's

Just wanted to let you know that it seems you had the same problems I had with Eric's official home site.

I was frustrated with the fact that it seemed out of date but I wasn't going to be beaten. I thought, no-one that gorgeous and in demand would let their site go out of date, especially with such a dedicated team behind him.

Anyway, after much clicking around and cursing, (I'm so in lust with this guy.......lol), I did this,

1. enter the site
2. right down on the left click message board
3. scroll right down to the bottom
4. click 'enter the board'
5. give a great big sigh of "oooooh sooooooo YUMMMMMMMY"

TEE HEE HEE HEEE

It's there!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!

It's up to date but unfortunately they are not taking new registrations at the moment.

At least you can keep up with what he is up to tho. He is currently working on two projects I believe.

Look around and have fun ladies, I know I do...........lol

They are all there, but one.
I, Chingachgook, Last of the Mohicans.

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 08 2006 :  10:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's another little interview I just found. I don't know how old it is but it's at h***://w**.angelfire.com/in2/sandpiper/Florida2.html

(don't forget to replace the * with the "ttp"and the extra "ww")

In it he mentions his EX-GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!!!!! Don't know if this is Gail he's talking about because I couldn't find how old the interview was, mind you, I didn't go to Sandpiper's home page and go from there I just followed a link from Google.

There are some 'different', normal, natural pics of our little lust bunny there too..........yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - April 09 2006 :  1:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am so disappointed to see that Eric will not be reprising his role as "Buffalo Hump" for the new mini-series "Commanche Moon". Apparently as of yesterday the word was made official as he and the CBS people could not come to an agreement on a contract. I was so looking forward to seeing him in this role again. He was their first choice and the writer Larry McMurtry's first choice too. No one else can fill "Buffalo Hump's" shoes like Eric can. I guess that is that and no need to keep my hopes up as it seems pretty final. I will still watch it when it is made but it just won't be the same for me with someone else in that role. What the heck happened anyway? Would they not pay this talented man enough money or what? I would really love to know.

IG

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 09 2006 :  6:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's sad.

I can't even get the first film here in Oz but i was hoping that the new mini series would be released here.

Maybe they weren't going to pay him a decent wage or maybe they expected him to do something he didn't want to do. Maybe he just doesn't want to be pigeon-holed.

He would have made the decision for some major reason.

Let's hope and pray that it's not a sign that he's had enough of acting. The thought of not seeing a beautiful and talented actor like Eric on our screens is just too much.............oooooh swooon............

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - April 10 2006 :  07:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LeyLana
I can't even get the first film here in Oz but i was hoping that the new mini series would be released here.

By first film, which one do you mean? Not Dead Man's Walk?? 'Cause I found that one for sale online...

quote:
I am so disappointed to see that Eric will not be reprising his role as "Buffalo Hump" for the new mini-series "Commanche Moon".

Oh no!!!!!!!!!! You must be devasted Irishgirl... I know how much you were looking forward to seeing him in that role. I'm sad for you that he's not doing it...

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - April 10 2006 :  09:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks paazau you can feel my pain then. I feel like bawling about it. I was so looking forward to this one and I am almost done with the book now. It is so good that I could hardly put it down. Maybe a miracle will happen and the studio will relent and give this gorgeous, talented actor whatever it is he wanted. I would really love to know what went on with the negotiations and why they fell through as I believe Eric did want to play this role again. Guess I will never know.

Leylana you can find "Dead Man's Walk" over there in Oz online like paazau said. It is really worth a watch. I loved Buffalo Hump as if you can't tell.

IG

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 10 2006 :  5:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Paazau

Yes I was talking about that one but I always forget which one is which, there are just so many.

I did go to the sites you mentioned.

Tis okay, must have been having a half asleep moment.......lol.......

Took me a while to figure out what we were talking about.

I get so obsessed with seeing this gorgeous man, that half the time I don't even look at the name of the film, if it has his name on the jacket, I watch it.

I didn't even know what LOTM was called for ages.

I could just remember seeing this movie with this gorgeous Indian guy and he gets killed in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldn't handle that scene, still can't. In my eyes he was one of the heroes and should have lived.

I know Cora and Hawkey were supposed to be the main/love story but it still would have been nice if they had let him win the battle instead.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - April 11 2006 :  12:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
[i]Originally posted by LeyLana1462

There are some 'different', normal, natural pics of our little lust bunny there too..........yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lust bunny" I like that term for our little studmuffin.

IG

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - April 12 2006 :  3:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well I see where Wes Studi is set to play a part in "Commanche Moon". Just a small part playing a Commanche named "Idahe" but at least he got signed on. Still hoping for a miracle where Eric is concerned. Anyone else hear any more info about casting???

IG

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - May 10 2006 :  03:00:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Ladies

Don't know if you know but Eric's Board registration link is up and running again as of yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a bit involved to register but well worth the wait.

You can still visit and have a look around and there is a link there that Tara Mason-Beach has submitted where you can look at recent pics from the set of CM. There are a couple of recent pics of our GORGEOUS STUD MUFFIN!!!!! D@#M He looks FINE.

I still wish he hadn't cut his hair tho

Have a look for the photo with Eric holding a little puppy called Oliver............Those Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - May 10 2006 :  07:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for the update Leylana. Will check his site out again.

On a further bright note, I received Follow the River and Squanto dvd's today from the States. Follow the River played fine first time on my dvd player!! I ordered them both from a US site. If you want details PM me and I'll fill ya in!

"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - May 10 2006 :  09:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LeyLana1462

Hey Ladies

You can still visit and have a look around and there is a link there that Tara Mason-Beach has submitted where you can look at recent pics from the set of CM. There are a couple of recent pics of our GORGEOUS STUD MUFFIN!!!!! D@#M He looks FINE.

I still wish he hadn't cut his hair tho

Have a look for the photo with Eric holding a little puppy called Oliver............Those Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy

Yes I saw the pics over the weekend and he does look fine all slimmed down. Lucky dog Oliver just wish Eric could hold me in his arms...heeheee Wishful thinking I know but a girl can have her dreams

I have been looking forward to Comanche Moon even without our studmuffin in it and even moreso now that I have seen the pics. Doesn't Adam look great as Blue Duck, Buffalo Hump's evil son

IG

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - May 10 2006 :  5:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've not been lucky enough to see the first CM movie, hopefully I will get hold of it one day.

But looking at those photos!!!!!!!!! Yummy !!!!!

A movie with Wes, Adam and Karl!

Still would have loved to have seen Eric in it tho.

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - May 10 2006 :  11:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, I ventured over to Eric's site and had a look at the pictures Tara kindly posted. Our little muffin is definitely lookin' fine.. I agree Leylana I prefer him with long hair too. Aren't we all wishin' we could be Oliver, Irishgirl!! The pictures from the set definitely have me wantin' to see the movie.. How nice of Tara to share her photos.

And Irishgirl, did you notice that Wes isn't playing Idahi, but Buffalo Hump??? There were some posts on Eric's board about that; and the photos from the set show someone else as Idahi..!!!

Yes, Adam is one fine fella too. Have the four of them (Wes, Adam, Eric, and Karl) been in any movies together????

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - May 11 2006 :  02:34:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Paazau

I'd never heard of Karl until his role of Eomir in Lord of the Rings.

Since then tho I've seen him in heaps of stuff.

He had total bedroom eyes.........YUMMY.......

I kept looking to see if Tara had taken a close up of him but didn't see one, never mind. What was up there was just beautiful.

Wes looked great with the period costume and sunnies....hee hee hee

Doesn't Eric look Awesome!!!!! He doesn't look much like Uncas now but still looks great. Maybe he wasn't happy to be the stereotypical 'Indian'. Makes sense. He's a self made man and come all this way himself so what better way to break out of the typical Hollywood Indian roles and be taken as a truly serious actor. I guess if they want him with long hair now he'll have to use extensions or something?.?.?.

But the thought of those guys with long flowing dark locks does it to me every time......tee hee hee

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: WOOOOO HOOOOO .... Im  Baaaack Topic Next Topic: Frontier Family  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.53 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07