The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 11:29:56 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICANLAND: Community
 Bunkhouse Banter!
 New Thread, New Heart, New Start
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: New to Board Topic Next Topic: Dances Day!
Page: of 2

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 31 2006 :  11:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bill R
Ahh, WW, how can you doubt? The gnomie has undergone renewal. Tis a peaceful, loving, untroubled wee one I am these days. Shh. Come a little closer, and I'll tell you all about it. That's it. Little closer.

How can I doubt, you ask??? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I should think that placing a head-bashing-mini-yellow-person in the same paragraph with the words "peaceful, loving, untroubled" would be quite enough to prove my point.

Quick, Christina! Grab his mallet!!!

Oh, and thanks for the offer of Aunt Aggie's Products For Chafed Scots, but only the best Gnome Butter will do for me. I can only hope that Doc M is successful in adapting her ancient receipt. Her recent silence can only mean that she is busily preparing her vat...

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Bill R
Colonial Militia

Farm Gnome
USA

July 03 2002

Posted - April 01 2006 :  3:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sheesh. Good gnomie. Bad gnomie. Butter of gnomie. You folks need to make up your minds about what you want here.....or I'm gonna develop a personality disorder and start talking to myself and answering in a different voice. Oh, wait, I already do that. I hide my own easter eggs too..........it's fun trying to find them again.

Doc M
Great Quack Healer of the Frontier

Wicked Unicorn
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - April 01 2006 :  3:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
HRMMPPPHHH! Certain pointy-hatted old poots need NOT refer to other
residents of Mohicanland as smelly old crocks, as certain other
residents are at least not so ancient as to be lettin' go in their
loincloths, if you get my drift. Clear it up any????!!

Howdy, WW! Sorry I didn't respond earlier, as I was out digging holes
around my hot tub and setting pointy sticks in the bottom of them
for the Gn...I mean, to plant my tomatoes! Yeah, that's it!
Tomatoes! Anyway, your concern about the Mellowed Gnome ingredient is
noted, but never fear. When dealing with aged ingredients like the
aforementioned, I soak them in a brine of rock salt and red pepper, and that tends to spice them up a little.

Ladies of Mohicanland, be sure to send your orders in for the New
Spring Batch of Bumppo's Best Gnome Butter! For even faster delivery,
a fine, strapping, muscular Huron wearing nothing but a Girl Scout
beret and the teensiest loincloth a lady could fondly wish for will
arrive at your door to take your order personally. BBGB is good for
female pains, chilblains, window panes, laundry stains, melancholy Danes, spider veins, freckle bleaching, wound leeching, high school teaching, enlarging your bust, removing rust, furniture dust, cleansing pores, waxing floors, sticking doors, diaper rashes, computer crashes, chin hair, dishware, repelling bears, recovering chairs, climbing stairs, and any and all cares!! Buy some today!
Easy credit plans available!!

Kissys!!

Doc M

Bill R
Colonial Militia

Farm Gnome
USA

July 03 2002

Posted - April 01 2006 :  3:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Right. And she also sells bridges. Done so with the Brooklyn bridge many a time. Also runs a pyramid scheme scam. Tells you if you'll just send her a brawny Huron between ages of 20 and 40, and put your name on the bottom of the list in two months you'll see 100 Hurons of like manner show up at your door wearing nothing but the finest brain tanned G string. Those who fall for it have only seen a wizened old sachem wrapped in threadbare blanket show up selling the latest model of Hoover broom with free attachments (yourself, that would be).

Caveat Emptor.

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - April 07 2006 :  11:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dang, guys! It's almost like the old days. I'm misty eyed, and I nearly spewed my coffee over this thread. Thanks, I needed that!
Chris
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: New to Board Topic Next Topic: Dances Day!  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.31 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07