The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 3:26:58 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Favorite Eric Schweig Movie
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Natives in the background Topic Next Topic: Wallpaper
Page: of 5

oxUncasLuvrxo
Pathfinder

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 07 2006

Posted - July 18 2006 :  9:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
lol

"Whoever says sunshine is pure happiness, than they have never danced in the rain."
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Lady of Glencairn
Colonial Settler

Prison Break - Sara Tancredi
South Africa

May 29 2004

Posted - July 19 2006 :  05:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lady of Glencairn's Homepage  Click to see Lady of Glencairn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Im losing my mind here ...

Lady of Glencairn
"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" - H.L. Mencken

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - July 29 2006 :  10:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

So watched his new movie on Lifetime last night. It was a good movie and Eric looked great in it. It was called "Not Like Everyone Else" and he plays the dad of a teenage girl who is being picked on at school and in the end is accused of witchcraft. He did a great job as the father in this one and had definitely slimmed down since I last saw him in "It Waits". Apparently he has since lost even more weight and gotten in better shape. Can't wait to see him now. Anyways, just wondering if anyone else saw this and their thoughts on it. This was based on a true story and the girl who plays Brandi Blackbear is really good in this. He has the short hair, naturally enough and I could see no greys so must have had a touch up to the hair department. Definitely worth seeing.

Hi Irishgirl!
Da*n!! turn my back for two minutes (well, two weeks... or more ) and look what I miss!!! Sounds like it was a good movie. I'm going to have to look into getting Foxtel (payTV) I think.

Your post spurred me to check imdb again and I see there's a couple new movies Eric's done since I last checked (Indian Summer and Stone Child). Both sound like they'll be good too.

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 05 2006 :  1:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I will have to look up those new movies P and see when I can see them. Wonder are they made for tv movies or for the cinema? I think I heard the Indian Summer one mentioned over on his board which I will have to check as I have not been there in over 2 weeks. Probably nothing new as there seldom is anything new of any consequence. They speak about a lot of silly things over there. Much prefer our board.

IG
Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Natives in the background Topic Next Topic: Wallpaper  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.25 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07