The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/5/2024 11:31:25 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Related books
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Trivia Topic Next Topic: Daniel Day-Lewis: a true Indian in LOTM!  

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
September 07 2002

Posted - September 11 2002 :  8:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to know of any LOTM-related novels, that is, any related to the movie. I love the Sara Donati wilderness series 'Into the Wilderness', 'Dawn On a Distant Shore', and 'Lake In the Clouds'. This series starts with Cora and Hawkeye's son Nathaniel and involve his romance/marriage with Elizabeth, an English woman, their children and their lives. Everyone post any similar books, please.

Keneta
"Never reveal your name.
Never turn your back.
Never surrender your
heart."
-The Saint
report to moderator

Ellie
Pioneer

mountain scene
United Kingdom

July 22 2002

Posted - October 15 2002 :  08:58:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I dont know of any similar books to these Keneta, but on your recomendation I ordered Into The Wilderness and I am now half way through and totally addicted. I am now trying to order Dawn On A Distant Shore and Lake In The Clouds. I would recomend this to anyone elso too as they are really well written.

report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Keneta
Pioneer

Uncas
USA

September 07 2002

Posted - October 19 2002 :  10:56:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Keneta a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ellie, I'm glad you love ITW. I think I'm going to re-read DOADS. Donati is busy writing the next novel in the series!

Keneta (SasaLucy)
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Trivia Topic Next Topic: Daniel Day-Lewis: a true Indian in LOTM!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.25 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07