The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/5/2024 6:12:48 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 COLONIAL TIMES
 The French & Indian War
 F and I Forum on www.patriotfiles.com
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Campaign 1756 Topic Next Topic: Charles Stotz. Outposts Of The War For Empire  

Army_Brat84
Pathfinder

Duncan
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
October 11 2005

Posted - October 11 2005 :  2:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Army_Brat84's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am a new member to this forum and thought I would share with you that I am also a member of the Patriot Files, a military history forum community. The website is www.patriotfiles.com. Join up and look for me "Army_Brat84", I am moderating a forum on the French and Indian War and would love some posts. All the best and LOTM rules.

Daniel
"Army_Brat84"

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
--President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Frontier Battles
The Herodotus Files
report to moderator

Highlander
Colonial Militia

Bushy Run painting
USA

February 04 2003

Posted - February 12 2006 :  01:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Highlander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Looks like a good site.I think that it has a lot of potential.I can't wait to log in.

Highlander
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

qasimoto
Pioneer

USA

March 11 2005

Posted - February 12 2006 :  10:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, it does look good, and also true to its mission statement. I think I shall look more at it. Unbelievable how easily one can write a site mission statement and then forget it, thereby ignoring the very history behind a movie behind the site. GFY, Rich.

Qasimoto

Seamus
Guardian of Heaven's Gate

Skull 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - February 13 2006 :  3:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Seamus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And please tell us all, Qasimoto....

What exactly does "GFY, Rich" mean.....?

Life's journey is not to
arrive at the grave safely
in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting
'...holy sh*t ...what a ride!'

~~Mavis Leyrer, Seattle

Seamus

~~Aim small, hit the b*****d right between the eyes!~~

Highlander
Colonial Militia

Bushy Run painting
USA

February 04 2003

Posted - February 14 2006 :  03:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Highlander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
While it is a good site on the surface,it is diffacult to log-in to let alone post.They say that they will e-mail a password,but they never do.PM's to ArmyBrat 84 go unanswered.

Highlander

Seamus
Guardian of Heaven's Gate

Skull 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - February 14 2006 :  06:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Seamus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I found it cumbersome, too, Ed.

Life's journey is not to
arrive at the grave safely
in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting
'...holy sh*t ...what a ride!'

~~Mavis Leyrer, Seattle

Seamus

~~Aim small, hit the b*****d right between the eyes!~~

Highlander
Colonial Militia

Bushy Run painting
USA

February 04 2003

Posted - February 14 2006 :  4:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Highlander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hear you.I hope that ArmyBrat84 reads this and corrects the problem.Hopefully he'll stick around and didn't post just to plug the site.

Highlander

Army_Brat84
Pathfinder

Duncan
USA

October 11 2005

Posted - April 09 2006 :  03:16:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Army_Brat84's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh my gosh, so sorry. I don't check either forum as often as I should as I am busy with classes. Let me check my PMs and get back to you. My deepest apologies.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
--President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Frontier Battles
The Herodotus Files
  Previous Topic: Campaign 1756 Topic Next Topic: Charles Stotz. Outposts Of The War For Empire  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.33 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07