The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/6/2024 3:24:07 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICANLAND: Community
 Bunkhouse Banter!
 My girlfriend
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Happy Birthday, Diana! Topic Next Topic: Colonial Williamsburg
Page: of 2

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 17 2003

Posted - May 22 2005 :  10:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm here to update yall on the situation I've been in with girls and such. And the trouble has been obvious with my thread "Highschool" and I'm here to tell you...I'm very lucky to have found this girl I'm currently going out with.

Her name is Raven and she was my ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago when she was my next door neighbor and we both lived on the westside of town. We had only broken up because we were moving, but now...I made the decision to ask her out and now we are holding a distance relationship and the great thing is it only takes 30 to 40 minutes to get to her.

Yesterday, I threw a party at my house and it was somewhat of a bummer because she was only there for 2 1/2 hours and her controllive father wanted her home. But the time we spent, especially when she found out she had to leave at 8:30, I held her hand and she never let go. My dad was very kind to try and convince her parents for Raven to stay longer, but it was as if they didn't want to hear it. So, we gave each other a hug right infront of them, but it was almost uncontrollably that I held her by the arms and kissed her on the cheek. Then, me and my father walked back into the house and I continued to host the party as all my friends had fun playing spin the bottle and etc. while I played judge. They asked if I wanted to join, but I said "No. I'm going to stay loyal to Raven. I'll save my kiss for her." During the party she gave me a great photo of herself and in return I had given her a teddy bear that I had brought for her and now that photo sits on my dressed in my room.

Today, we talked to each other four times on the phone. And for three weeks streight we've talked on the phone everyday. And everytime we always have something to talk about and we're always there for one another. We can talk about anything with one another and we don't feel uncomfortable. Me and her have total trust and right now I feel so lucky to have her. She's pretty, she's a tad taller than me, she's caring, she's not the deceiving type, she's in great shape, and she has had a crush on me ever since we met over three years ago. And here I am beginning to love her. Here I am realizing what kind of a girl I have. She is perfect and my dad has told me several times how hard it is to find the perfect one. Well, I'm beginning to believe she was under my nose the entire time. Her mother even told her the same thing...that her true love would be under her nose. And although it's too soon to say whether we'll be together for the rest of our lives...it isn't hard at all to imagine it. Raven makes me feel better about myself and she's told me the same. She makes me feel wanted and I'm glad to know I make her feel the same. We are completely there for one another and there is nothing for me to worry about during this relationship besides the decisions her father makes on what she can do while she lives under his roof. Until then...the two of us are really dedicated in staying with one another and the feeling I have when I talk to her and hang out with her is almost undescribable and it's a great feeling.

And today, on the phone...she confessed this..."You don't have to say it if you don't want to...but...I love you." And after that...I smiled and thanked god that I had a girl who would always be there for me. A girl who loves everything I do. The Alamo, drawing, writing, running...she's there for me every step of the way. I realized this and told her the same over the phone when she called back. And we talked about things. Passionate and amazing things and how I would never push her to do anything and how she would never do the same.

~Wade

P.S. Any advice or comments are most appreciated. I'm glad to share this with all of you. I'm just so happy right now.

www.alamosentry.com
report to moderator

blueotter
Colonial Settler

BlueOtter
USA

September 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - May 23 2005 :  6:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit blueotter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dear Wade,
It is grand to see you happy, lad! I hope that your new (old) relationship flourishes and continues to make you happy, but that if for some unforeseeable reason you part ways, I hope that you remain good friends. Your happiness makes me smile!

Rose

Rose Dupre
AKA/Órelindë Tinehtelë
AKA/Polly Gamwich
Gordon's 60th Royal Americans
Detroit French Marines
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - May 24 2005 :  01:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Rose. I'm really happy right now and it's great to tell her that I love her. She's even told me the same and it's just an amazing feeling. Heck, I spent 5 hours with her on the phone! And this doesn't feel like a crush. It's not something I must need. It's a want. A calm, comfortable, and relaxing want for the love between the two of us. And it's great to share that with her.

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - May 30 2005 :  03:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My recent xanga update that I wanted to share with yall.

Man, I couldn't of asked for a better weekend. Especially at the beginning of the summer. I spent three days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with Raven and her family as they stayed at a hotel across the street from my place. They were having somewhat of a family gathering and Raven thought it'd be great if I'd meet her family and hang out with her. And so I did.

All 3 days I saw her about twice a day. I'd either hang out with her at the beach, pool, or hotel room until the family would meet and then I'd leave and Raven would call me up and then I'd meet all of them and hang out some more. I made it a point I wouldn't get in the way of her parents and the fact that it was their "gathering/ vacation" and not mine. And often I felt like a nuscense since I was with Raven alot of the time, but Raven was always quick and kind to assure me that I wasn't.

And all 3 days me and her were intimate. Kissing, hugging, and holding. They are the kind of moments that are worth being called memories and I am so glad to share them with her. As we'd wrestle and such in the pool me and her would swim to the deep end , which was 9ft. and we'd sink below the surface and give each other a kiss beneath the water. It was really nice. And we'd get out, dry off, and sit around and talk in her hotel room as her brother sat nearby bugging us and her mother would sometimes pop in with Raven's little sister and ask us to watch her. Her little sister would just come up and hug me and Raven always got her to kiss me on the cheek. It was funny playing with her. She's a bright little girl, but her parents better watch out...she's a flirtatious little thing.

But as I'd lay back on one of the bed's Raven would just lay beside me and she'd lay against me. She'd take my hand and I'd take hers and I'd put my arm around her head and she lay further against me and wrap her arm around my chest. I could smell her hair and she always smelled nice. She would easily get cold, especially being sunburnt on the shoulders and thighs and she threw my towel over her and I'd hold her even tighter. And at one point, when I didn't, she asked me in her soft voice to hold her tight and my heart just sank and I did. I could feel her body against mine and the warmth she gave off. I would kiss her forehead and she'd let off that happy little moan of hers and she'd whisper how much she cared for me and I the same. Then, when I left around 4pm....to come back a little after 6pm...me and Raven spent a good 10 to 15 minutes just standing and holding each other real close. Her brother Scotty just looked at us and shook his head and he's a 12 year old who supposedly has a girlfriend. But we held each other close and it was great. I'd tease her by brushing my lips across hers and she go for the gesture and laugh when she missed and ended up kissing the corner of my mouth. But then I smiled at her and kissed her fully and did that for a few more minutes before me and her layed down on the bed. Again, Raven was in my arms and we kissed a few more times. I didn't want to let her go...but I had to so she could spend time with her family. So, I departed only to come back and wrestle with her in the pool. And her mom, a great woman, has all these nicknames for me like "Waddey Baby, Cutie Pie, Suga Daddie, and Stud Muffin." I laugh when I hear them and I told Raven she was my "Suga Momma." She didn't disagree.

After the pool and after her visit to the beach, we spent a few more moments together before her parents called after her to follow them to the beach and I'd have to go. We talked some, hugged, and quickly kissed as not to make a scene infront of her parents. And as I walked off towards my house in my trunks, sandles, and shirt and towel....and Raven in her sky blue bikini...she called out in a whisper "Wade....I love you." And I replied " I love you too." So, I couldn't of asked for a better weekend and I couldn'

www.alamosentry.com

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 31 2005 :  12:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Dillon1836 said: I know the first thing that may pop up in yalls minds is whether or not we'll go any further than "kissing and hugging" and I have no intentions to rush or push her. Honestly, I am too young to deal with sex at this age and totally agree. And she really respects me for that. I really want this to be a long relationship between us and she heavily agrees and so time and dedication and love will be the key. And I believe I have all of that and thankfully...I was raised by a great father and I developed the important characteristics to become the man I want to grow up to be.

Wade, my lad, once again you have proven that which I have always thought of you. That you are a 'squared-away' young man, whose head is better centered than mine was at that age. I have often said if I could have screwed my 38 year-old head onto my 18 year-old body, the fun I would have had...

quote:
Dillon1836 also noted: P.S. lol Now that I think of it...maybe I should throw on the buckskins and leggins and make Raven watch "The Last of the Mohicans". Maybe she can be my Cora? Just pullin legs. Although, I'm a pretty good shot with a flintlock. Comments are appreciated.

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of 'role playing'... Kinda spices-up any relationship. Heck, why do you think alot of us are reenactors?

Your Most Humble Servant,
The Sarge

Serjeant-Major Duncan Munro
Capt. Thos. Graham's Coy.
42nd Royal Highland Regiment of Foote
(The Black Sheep of the Black Watch)

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
-Or-
"Recruit locally, fight globally."

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 31 2005 :  09:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wade,
I am so glad that you had a great weekend with Raven.It is nice to see you happy!!! I wish only the best for you and Raven. You are such a nice and mature young man, you deserve only the best!!!

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - June 02 2005 :  5:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Sarge and Kaylynn. I really appreciate the support.

Stephanie provided a very nice pm the other day and I find it better that I lower my details of my love life...for the sake of me and Raven and the fact I don't want to appear like a braggart. But if those I know here would like to provide me an email address...I could keep yall updated on how my life is going.

All the best and thanks everyone,
Wade

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - June 08 2005 :  6:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey everyone. I thought I'd post the link to my xanga, my online blog. As well as my girlfriend's, Raven. She has written alot of sweet and kind comments on hers and she doesn't mind that I post the link.
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=aravenslove

And mine
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Wade_WD40

So far, I'm enjoying my life. Enjoying summer, enjoying friends...enjoying everything.

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

chasis_22
Colonial Settler

Mohican Brothers
USA

April 19 2003

Posted - June 09 2005 :  3:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Send chasis_22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Wade I just read all the things you wrote and let me just say this.....WOW! You restore my faith in the younger generation. It's nice to see that there are still young gentlemen out there now adays. I hope you and Raven have a long lasting, loving relationship. It's always nice to hear how happy love can make two people. I went to both links you provided and I must say you two remind me of Romeo and Juliet...but let's hope your fate does not match theirs! Anyways, I would love for you to keep me posted. My e-mail addy is ballroom_dancer_05@yahoo.com Best wishes.

Rachel

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - June 09 2005 :  3:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Rachel. Thanks. I appreciate the comments. I will keep you, Stephanie, and Kaylynn updated as they were the only ones to provides emails.

Again, thanks for yalls interest and concern.

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - June 12 2005 :  12:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey folks, just updated my xanga about my get-together with her today. If any of yall are interested you're most welcome to read.

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 12 2005 :  1:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Young love....

I truly wish you both all the best!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - June 12 2005 :  5:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Caitlin. I appreciate it.

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 06 2005 :  10:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Me and Raven, over 3 years ago when me and her lived at the apartments and we were next door neighbors.

And the 1st was our 2 month anniversary since we had gotten together after 3 years. You can make the comparisons.

The Kiss...Hawkeye and Cora.

And me...happy as can be.

The shots of me and her in the hotel with her brother and sister and near the pool were taken on my dvd video camera on the 4th of July.The one of her in her purple top was during the party I threw in May while everyone was eating.

Just thought I'd update yall. I love her alot and I'm proud of myself for have made the right decision to ask her back out. And one of the greatest news to me is...she may be moving to the beach and will practically be across the street from me! So, life is good!

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 13 2005 :  03:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So, what does everyone think?

www.alamosentry.com

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - July 13 2005 :  4:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - July 13 2005 :  7:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So, what does everyone think?

Wade,
I think that young love is beautiful and it is nice to see you so happy!!! Actually, love at any age is beautiful, whether you are a teenager or whether you have been married for fifty years, as long as there is love, there is hope!!! So keep the love and the hope alive!!!

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 15 2005 :  12:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Caitlin and Kaylynn. Raven just got back from a week's vacation from Orlando (the themeparks) with her family and one of the detailed adventures with her mom was that they both got temporary tattoos. Raven got a temporary tattoo on her lower back that said "I love Wade." Now, since she got it and since she called this morning, all that remains of that tattoo is "Wade." Just thought it was a cute, funny, and sweet.

And Kaylynn, as the Beatles said it so well, "All you need is love."

www.alamosentry.com

blueotter
Colonial Settler

BlueOtter
USA

September 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - July 15 2005 :  3:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit blueotter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wade,
It's so nice to see you happy! Raven is beautiful, and you don't look too bad, yourself! Especially when you smile. It makes me glad when I hear of happy things instead of when folks grump and grouse all the time. I don't mean here on the Message Board, but you know what I mean — some folks are just negative all the time. You've always been positive, even when you were sad. That's encouraging.

Best of wishes to you both!

Rose

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 15 2005 :  7:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Rose. I appreciate the kind words and the comments made by all. And I understand completely. I just try and put everything into perspective. Thanks again everyone.

~Wade

P.S. School starts August 8th...I'll be a Junior.

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 15 2005 :  7:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Also, Raven and her mom agree...that I look like a younger Christian Bale. Who does he play in the film "New World" with Wes Studi?

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - July 21 2005 :  2:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This Sunday, I'm going to see Raven again. She's having a party and she told me I was at the top of the list. I can only imagine it will be nothing but an amazing time. Especially with a great girl as her. I'll tell yall how it goes.

~Wade

www.alamosentry.com

Dillon1836
Deerslayer

richfed
USA

July 17 2003

Posted - August 05 2005 :  9:12:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dillon1836's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
On July 24th, Raven gave me a comittment ring...

www.alamosentry.com

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 06 2005 :  12:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow! A committment ring! Well this is getting pretty serious! Sounds like you've had a wonderful summer with memories you can always cherish.
Am I correct that school starts for you next week? AARRGGGHHHH summer was awfully quick, wasn't it?!
Let us know how your new school year starts out.
Stephanie

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 06 2005 :  1:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Congratulations, Wade!

I wish you both all the best!

A.Lincoln

chasis_22
Colonial Settler

Mohican Brothers
USA

April 19 2003

Posted - August 06 2005 :  6:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Send chasis_22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Congratualtions Wade. I am glad to hear the two of you are doing so well. Hope things continue to bloom for the two of you.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Happy Birthday, Diana! Topic Next Topic: Colonial Williamsburg  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.53 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07