The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/11/2024 10:16:21 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Mohican Valentine's Day poll!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Hawkeyes Forearm Tattoos Topic Next Topic: Dougie Maclean US tour!
Page: of 2

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 17 2004

Posted - February 11 2005 :  8:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Out of all the characters in LOTM, who would you like to spend Valentine's Day with? This should be a cute little topic!

Choices:

Hawkeye
Uncas
Chingachgook
Alice
Cora
Duncan
Magua
Sachem
Jack Windthrope
Alexandrea
Col. Munro
Gen. Montcalm
Other that I have not mentioned?

report to moderator

Lya Heyward
Lost in the Wilderness

Duncan
USA

March 02 2006

Posted - March 02 2006 :  6:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am the only one who voted for Duncan! woot!

I love the person I am when I'm with you
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - March 02 2006 :  10:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gotta vote for the hottest Indian on film ever Uncas of course.

IG

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 03 2006 :  07:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Of course Magua is the only one who can bring you a REAL heart for Valentine's Day!

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - March 03 2006 :  09:17:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That is too funny!!!!!

Uncas: "some food"

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - February 11 2007 :  6:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I was browsing around Mohicanland, shirking my work as usual, and thought, "Why not revive this old thread, since V-Day is coming up this week?" So here we go. I assume most of the ladies will vote for Uncas, which seems to go without saying around here. If you couldn't vote for Uncas, though, who would get your vote? Hmmm...

raindrops
Colonial Settler

United Kingdom

March 25 2006

Posted - February 11 2007 :  7:49:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RedFraggle

I assume most of the ladies will vote for Uncas, which seems to go without saying around here.

Well, who else could I vote for...?
quote:
If you couldn't vote for Uncas, though, who would get your vote? Hmmm...

No Uncas??!
That's a tough one. I guess I'd have to go for Chingy.

Christina
Deerslayer

Vampire
USA

May 27 2002

Posted - February 11 2007 :  8:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christina's Homepage  Send Christina an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If hawkeye were out of the running, I'd vote for Magua. I always have had a soft spot in my heart for the bad boys...

See this face? This is the face of a woman on the edge.
Whoopi Goldberg, "Jumping Jack Flash"

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - February 11 2007 :  10:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
UNCAS of course!!! And if I couldn't have him, I'll have Hawkeye.

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Redbird
Pioneer

USA

August 25 2004

Posted - February 11 2007 :  11:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We can only vote for one? What if you wanted to spend "quality time" with Uncas and Hawkeye?!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 12 2007 :  12:01:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well...I have to admit...I chose Alice!!!
(That one's for you Irish. You sick twisted little puppy.)
Seriously..
Like so many others I chose Uncas, although what I'd really want for Valentine's Day is to spend it with the top three(one for you, one for you and Uncas....three for you!) but I guess that's just not possible on this poll. A girl can dream though.

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 12 2007 :  09:27:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Take Uncas out of the equation, then I would have to give my vote to hunky Hawkeye.

IG

Lotte
Pathfinder

United Kingdom

August 08 2006

Posted - February 12 2007 :  1:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well if it couldn't be Uncas then I suppose I'd go for Jack Winthrop .

"The whole world's on fire, isn't it?"

raindrops
Colonial Settler

United Kingdom

March 25 2006

Posted - February 12 2007 :  2:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now, let's play a new Valentine game..

WHO would UNCAS pick if by some magical twist of fate he could choose to spend the Valentine Day with one of us - "his" faithful girls from Mohicanland?

I think I know the answer to that question..

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 12 2007 :  2:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raindrops

WHO would UNCAS pick if by some magical twist of fate he could choose to spend the Valentine Day with one of us - "his" faithful girls from Mohicanland?

It would be me of course

IG

Redbird
Pioneer

USA

August 25 2004

Posted - February 12 2007 :  2:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl

quote:

It would be me of course

I think it would be ME and Irish... that is if he thought he could handle two wild, Irish women at once (a far cry from Alice, for sure)!

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 12 2007 :  2:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redbird

quote:

quote:

It would be me of course

I think it would be ME and Irish... that is if he thought he could handle two wild, Irish women at once (a far cry from Alice, for sure)!

Let me see, two wild Irish women or one timid little English girl I think we could show him a "good time" Red don't you I like to share

IG

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - February 12 2007 :  3:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
NOOO He'd pick the hot German girl!!!

Uncas: "some food"

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 12 2007 :  5:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OMG Meg nice to see you post again. Welcome back even if you are the competition. Still too Wild Irish women could beat the hot German girl any day....heehee

IG

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - February 12 2007 :  8:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Let me see, two wild Irish women or one timid little English girl I think we could show him a "good time" Red don't you I like to share

Care to add a third wild Irish woman to that group, or would that be too much? That would make two "Reds," though. And two redheads to boot. Poor Uncas would never know what hit him!

Lotte
Pathfinder

United Kingdom

August 08 2006

Posted - February 13 2007 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Timid little English girl any day!

"The whole world's on fire, isn't it?"

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - February 13 2007 :  10:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Okay, I have to admit I didn't actually vote for Uncas. Believe it or not, I voted for Duncan. Why in the world would I do a thing like that, you ask?

Well, I don't think he's all that bad of a guy, and maybe he'd even be kinda sweet if he wasn't so concerned with duty and honor and "making the world England, sir." So I guess I'd give him a chance. Why not?

Besides, I figure there's no way in #@*% I'm getting anywhere near Uncas, with all the competition around!

Dancer
Pioneer

Chieftain
USA

November 29 2006

Posted - February 13 2007 :  10:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Naturally I voted for Uncas but if he were out of the running I would have to vote for the Sachem....just because I think everyone needs a little love on this day! As for who would Uncas pick......me of course! He seems to have a thing for British women but I will say that I am not by any means as weak as Alice. Oh and for the Irish thing...I have Irish in my blood as well so he gets the best of both worlds here!

"I teach the dance...the passion is yours to find."

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - February 14 2007 :  09:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RedFraggle

Besides, I figure there's no way in #@*% I'm getting anywhere near Uncas, with all the competition around!

Ain't that the truth There sure would be a long line but still I would never resort to Duncan no matter how desperate I was. Rather be an old spinster than have to face that every morning You can probably tell I am not a big fan of BBQ boy

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 14 2007 :  09:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Irish, German, English...doesn't matter.
What he needs is some good Scotish, Irish, German and Blackfoot type of girl. Heinz 57 - All american, baby!
Not that it would matter. As I said in a previous post, I can beat him into submission!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - February 25 2007 :  12:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And look here! No rebuttals!
That settles it once and for all. Uncas is mine since no one else dared to reclaim him!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Hawkeyes Forearm Tattoos Topic Next Topic: Dougie Maclean US tour!  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.61 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07