The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 1:27:11 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 New "Bloopers"?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Last of the Mohicans Topic Next Topic: RUSSELL MEANS TOURING!!
Page: of 3

Nathan
Pathfinder

Longhunter in Snow
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 01 2004

Posted - December 26 2004 :  11:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Nathan an AOL message  Send Nathan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Alright... I've been "absent" from the board for a few months... but I have a few things I'd like to post here. A little while ago I grabbed my DVD of LOTM and popped it into my laptop and skipped to the huron village scene and watched about 15 minutes or so of the movie. While I was watching it... somehow... I noticed 3 different things I've never seen before, or remember hearing anyone talk about. Maybe they've been spotted and discussed here on the board, but I don't remember it.

Ok.. the first one. In the village while Magua is speaking... when he says "And I bring three of my prisoners to honor you", in the group of Hurons behind him, if you look to the right of the screen... there stands Nathaniel himself, almost posing with a somber face as if he's one of Maguas own! He's in there for a couple shots... long before he's ever made his way down off that mountain and into the village. Anyone noticed this?

And the second one. While Uncas and Magua are wrestling on that outcropped rock on the cliff trail, there's an overhead shot looking down on them. In the top left hand side of the screen, if you look to the tiny trees below, (where Chimney Rock Village is, or perhaps the park area) you can see where it's been airbrushed out. Just a blurry patch in the trees. Maybe covering up the 20th century civilization below? Has anyone else seen this?

and the third one. I really enjoy this one. After Uncas and Alice are dead, and the Huron group just begins to continue their journey, there's a shot of them walking away with the camera facing the wall of rock. If you look close, behind a rock, there's a grey haired man, (and maybe wearing glasses) ducking behind the rock. You see just the tip of his head at first... then he moves around... before finally ducking completely behind the rock and out of the shot. Once again... has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe since watching it with a laptop and I'm closer to the screen, it might make things more noticable and detailed. Either way, I can't wait to watch the whole movie and see what else I might find. But anyways... has anyone else noticed?

Nathan
report to moderator

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

May 17 2004

Posted - December 27 2004 :  7:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You must be very observant because I haven't noticed one of those!! lol, I guess I'll just go watch it again! :)

--UL13
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Nathan
Pathfinder

Longhunter in Snow
USA

July 01 2004

Posted - December 27 2004 :  10:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Nathan an AOL message  Send Nathan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yea UL13 check it out for yourself! I'm always looking for new undiscovered bloopers. :-p I really need to sit down and watch the whole thing thru on my laptop. I'm sure something else is bound to show up. :-)

Nathan

misschanelno5
Pioneer

USA

July 01 2004

Posted - December 27 2004 :  10:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit misschanelno5's Homepage  Send misschanelno5 an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I haven't noticed any of these bloopers, either ... but I'll be watching closely next time I watch LOTM.

I wonder what you'll find when you watch the entire movie on your laptop! ...

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing."
-- Oscar Wilde

Dances with Beagles
Colonial Settler

USA

May 19 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 29 2004 :  11:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just curious...if you then go back and watch the DVD on TV, do you see the bloopers? I don't have DVD on my computer, but the next time I watch the movie on TV, I'll look!

Amazing...there's always something new, even after all of this time!

Good to hear from you, Nathan!

Okwaho
Pathfinder

USA

December 24 2004

Posted - December 29 2004 :  4:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Pardon me but isn't LOTM the movie wherein the hero {Nathaniel} is running through the forest and in and out of several trees wherein part of the time his gun is slung and the other part it isn't.Pray correct me if I'm wrong. I only saw the movie twice.
Tom Patton

It's great to be an Indian ally of the French.

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

May 17 2004

Posted - December 29 2004 :  9:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Nathan,
I watched the movie again, lol and saw ONE of the bloopers. I saw the man behind the rock right after the cliff scene but I couldn't see the other two bloopers. lol, I suppose I'm just not as observant as you! :)

--UL13

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 29 2004 :  9:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Okwaho
I only saw the movie twice.

What!? Only "twice"? Good Heavens, Man. Whatever is wrong with ye?

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

Okwaho
Pathfinder

USA

December 24 2004

Posted - December 29 2004 :  11:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Madame,mon ami If you must know,twice was all I could stomach.My problem with movies such as this where woodland Indians are such a major factor in the film is that I go once to see the movie,my mind unfettered by preconceived notions of authenticity. The second time I go to critique the movie for the general authenticity of the movie and particularly the Natives portrayed therein and perhaps the book on which the movie was based. Here the latter was not a factor as I was already familiar with the book and didn't have any illusions that anybody could make an entertaining film out of such a boring book without considerable artistic license.In a nut shell I found that the movie was an entertaining action movie that one could enjoy once you got by all the farby Indian gear.It is cast in the mold of those wonderful Errol Flynn pirate/hero movies of the 40's and 50's. Two more slightly later comparisons are Drums Along the Mohawk with Henry Fonda and Unconquered with Gary Cooper.This movie was a little more complex in it's love conquers all premise than the others were and mercifully the Indians articulated their lines without the "Me Injun" type of dialogue. In fact Magua spoke French which was the communal language for communication among many of the tribes of that area and with the French.One of my Native brothers has referred to this movie as the "John Wayne F&I movie" and we have been amused at the clothing and weaponry carried by the main Indian figures. From the Ca.1815 Allentown rifle to the only known 18th century hockey stick it was interesting. Incidentally my absolute favorite scene was when Nathaniel picked up the TWO loaded,primed,and cocked guns,one in each hand, and fired them from the hip with unerring aim at two oblquely situated targets killing both of them. I tried that with an English fowler{6 1/2 lbs.} and a Charleville musket {9 lbs.}and I did well to get the fowler more than 2 feet off the ground with one hand on the wrist.I also liked Russell Means' one earring portrayal of Chingacook.With all its faults,however,it is still better than "The Patriot" otherwise known as "The Revolutionary War Mad Max".Last of the Mohicans is in fact an engaging and enjoyable action film which can be enjoyed if you don't let historical accuracy get in your way.I hope that answers your question as to having seen the movie only twice.I will probably see it again when it comes on a free TV channel that I can get.
Tom Patton

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 30 2004 :  08:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
HEY, DOC MARY - I THINK YOUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED HERE! Doesn't this sound somewhat abnormal to you???

quote:
I only saw the movie twice...If you must know,twice was all I could stomach...I will probably see it again when it comes on a free TV channel that I can get.

Okwaho, does this mean that you don't already own the VHS or DVD of this awewome movie???

I have a copy of each & I will probably purchase a second VHS copy at some point, as I fear that I will eventually wear out my original! I also went through at least 3 cassette tapes of the soundtrack & wore those out completely, before I finally purchased the DVD!

I've totally lost track of the number of times I've seen the movie, but on average I simply MUST watch it at least once a month. And trust me, I will NEVER let "historical accuracy" get in the way of my enjoyment of LOTM!!! DD-L can come to my rescue anytime - especially while wearing buckskin & a breech cloth!

PLUS, this movie beats the heck out of almost everything else coming out of Hollywood these days...

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 30 2004 :  09:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
[Wilderness Woman clutches both hands to the approximate area of her self wherein her heart resides...]

A-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaaaaa......... Doc M!!! Help!!! I've been wounded!!! I fear my heart has been pierced by a musket ball, fired rather nonchalantly from the hip of someone who attacks not one but three of my most favorite movies!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Yes, mon ami... question well answered and reasons completely understood. That's OK. I'll take your turns at watching it, for I can never get my fill of watching Nathaniel shoot from the hip (don't care if he uses 5 guns!), or run through the forest (don't care where his gun is!), or oggling Eric Schweig's and Russell Means' earrings (don't care if it's one or two!). LOTM is just plain great entertainment, and one I credit for getting me more interested in the 18th century than I already was.

All kidding aside, glad you're here, and nice t'meet ye!

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

Fitz Williams
Colonial Militia

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 30 2004 :  10:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
especially while wearing buckskin & a breech cloth!

In the early scenes he wears breeches and leggings. This can be seen clearly in the Cameron's Cabin Massacre scenes. After the Fort WH scenes, he wears a breech cloth and longer leggings. I can only assume that, at some point during his stay at Fort WH, he misplaced his breeches.

Okwaho
Pathfinder

USA

December 24 2004

Posted - December 30 2004 :  11:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Mesdames Wilderness Woman and Dianne B.
Bou'jou Neejees!
I truly regret any heartbreak I may have caused with my comments on LTOM, but rest assured, it was made objectively and with no intent to wound.I understand your fervent feelings about the film and Daniel Day Lewis and I especially liked Dianne's comment on DDL with his buckskin and breech cloth.I don't get that reaction with my braintanned buckskin leggings and decorated breechclout.Gee,I must be missing something here.Dianne,does your husband know of your feelings toward Daniel er Nathaniel?
I also beg to disagree with Wilderness Woman on the other films I cited and while I stand by my evaluation of The Patriot/Rev.War Mad Max,I did not mean to impugn the other two,Drums Along The Mohawk and Unconquered which by the way are two of my favorite films depicting this period.I cited them only as comparable to the Errol Flynn movies as being fine action films although Drums Along the Mohawk goes beyond mere action and is a good retelling of what life was like during the F&I War.Of the two,I prefer Unconquered which like the Flynn films presents no moral dilemma nor makes any burning political statements.Maybe it's because I like Paulette Goddard,Gary Cooper,Howard Da Silva,and Boris Karloff {as a noble Sauvage} better than I like Henry Fonda and Claudette Colbert.There is another film which I might have mentioned which is by far the best of these early F&I films and that is Northwest Passage which starred Spencer Tracy as Major Robert Rogers.This is a movie which rather faithfully depicts the savagery of the period as well as Rogers'dislike of Indians especially the ones we know today as Abenakis.It is a great movie and once you get beyond the totally farby bellhop uniforms of the rangers and the maudlin and preachy ending you realize that it is a classic.I doubt it will ever be remade because Rogers'well known hatred of Indians would not lend itself to today's political correctness phobia.We Sauvages would understand the concept of absolute total war but there are those who couldn't or wouldn't.Warfare on the frontier during this period was not for the squeamish or the faint hearted.
Again with heart in hand,I apologize for any discomfort my words, though not intended as such,may have caused.
Tom Patton aka Okwaho {Wolf}

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 30 2004 :  12:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Dianne,does your husband know of your feelings toward Daniel er Nathaniel?

Okwaho,

My husband is well aware of my feelings about LOTM and also about Daniel / Nathaniel - how could he not be??? He has come home countless times to find me watching LOTM, and I am now beginning to build a collection of ALL of DD-L's movies. In addition, I keep a cassette of the LOTM soundtrack in the tape player in my Jeep; I have two LOTM posters, and I keep two smaller framed pictures of DD-L (as Hawkeye) on my computer desk at home; AND I also have another framed copy of one of the pictures on my desk at work! For any of the ladies in Mohicanland that haven't had their daily dose of DD-L today, click on this link to see a copy of the picture that I have both at home & at my office (you'll need to scroll down the page a bit, it's the picture of DD-L in character as Hawkeye!)...

http://www.mohicanpress.com/2002_gathering_day_3.html

quote:
Again with heart in hand,I apologize for any discomfort my words, though not intended as such,may have caused.

Apology accepted...go in peace, Okwaho!

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 30 2004 :  6:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fitz Williams
I can only assume that, at some point during his stay at Fort WH, he misplaced his breeches.

Oh, my. Gasp. [WW reaches for her fan, which (being a lady of somewhat mature years) is always kept close to hand, and frantically begins fanning her person.] Fitz, I can assure you that this lady takes immense pleasure in imagining just that sort of happening... preferrably in her presence.

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 30 2004 :  7:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Monsieur Okwaho,
No apology is necessary, I assure you! My heart will mend, for it was not so grievously wounded as I had thought. It seems that I misunderstood your comments about one of the movies. And I see, sir, that we are actually in agreement regarding two of the movies you mentioned. I have stated countless times elsewhere on these boards that I am very fond of "Northwest Passage" and "Drums Along The Mohawk." The third movie, "Unconquered", I have not yet had the pleasure of watching but hope to one day.

May I just tell you of my special connection to "Drums"? [OK, everyone... avert your eyes if you have heard my story before.] My German Palatine ancestors settled in the Mohawk Valley in the early 1700s and lived directly across the river from the Indian Castle where Joseph and Molly Brant grew up. And General Nicholas Herkimer lived nearby, as well. Our family history states that the families were great friends with the Mohawk people... until the breakout of the Rev. War. They fought alongside the Mohawk Sachem King Hendrick during the F & I War, but became Patriots and ended up fighting against them at Oriskany. In fact, Joseph Brant and his warriors burned all of their homes and barns. But... such is war.

"Drums" actually takes place during the Rev War. Gil is called with the Tryon County Militia under Gen. Herkimer to go to the relief of Ft. Stanwix and is caught up in the Battle of Oriskany. Remember the scene where Gil embarks on a marathon run, with warriors chasing him, to warn the settlers? That was based on an actual happening... Adam Helmer ran for over 30 miles to warn the settlers at German Flatts that Brant and his warriors were coming to raid. Fantastic story. Somewhere on these boards, I posted the whole story and a link to a website. Not sure where that is just now.

Regarding "The Patriot"... I do enjoy that movie, inaccuracies and all. As our friend the late Scott Bubar once said, "It speaks to my inner-American." It makes me want to stand up and wave my little American flag and shout, "Take THAT, you... you... bad people of the world! Huzzah!"

Lurking Huron3607
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - December 31 2004 :  11:08:29 PM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by UncasLover13

Nathan,
I watched the movie again, lol and saw ONE of the bloopers. I saw the man behind the rock right after the cliff scene but I couldn't see the other two bloopers. lol, I suppose I'm just not as observant as you! :)

--UL13

UL13,

I'm just curious... do you have the widescreen version of the movie? Because the other 2 bloopers are close to the edge of the screen in the widescreen format, so if you were to have the fullscreen version, the bloopers would probably be out of the shot. :-)

Nathan

Nathan
Pathfinder

Longhunter in Snow
USA

July 01 2004

Posted - January 01 2005 :  12:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Nathan an AOL message  Send Nathan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry that last post was me... as if you could't tell. :-p I just forgot to sign in. :-)

Nathan

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

May 17 2004

Posted - January 01 2005 :  8:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, I have the widescreen...I just can't see Nathan or the airbrushing! What do you suppose the problem could be?? lol.

--UL13

Nathan
Pathfinder

Longhunter in Snow
USA

July 01 2004

Posted - January 02 2005 :  10:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Nathan an AOL message  Send Nathan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I guess my advice would be... watch it again. :-p LoL. Maybe I can save a pic with my "Print Screen" button and post it on here for you to see. I'll see if I can. :-)

Nathan

UncasLover13
Colonial Settler

USA

May 17 2004

Posted - January 03 2005 :  7:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks! I'm sure that would help! :)

--UL13

Donna
Colonial Settler

last of the mohicans
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - January 07 2005 :  10:36:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Donna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Nathan,
I'm having fun with your latest Blooper finds.
I watched it again on my Widescreen DVD. I saw your first two just
fine. It sure does look like Daniel Day-Lewis's face back there in the
crowd. Plus, the fuzzy chimney rock village is obvious.
But... I can't see the last of your bloopers - the guy behind the
rock. Can you describe exactly where in the frame he appears. Right in
the middle behind the rock they fought on???
I'm bumming... I want to see it... help me!

Talk about having copies of this movie - I have it on Beta and VHS off
the TV. I bought it on VHS and DVD. So, I've got it covered pretty good.
I still wish I could see the one Roz saw way back when with the
Uncas and Alice kiss.... sigh....

Been onboard since 1998.

"Push hard, 'cos you got to clear the French outpost by dawn."

Nathan
Pathfinder

Longhunter in Snow
USA

July 01 2004

Posted - January 15 2005 :  4:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Nathan an AOL message  Send Nathan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Donna,
Long time no talk! If I remember right, "the man behind the rock" is behind a rock right next to the outcrop where Uncas first jumps out of and jabs the Huron in the face with his gun. You can see it right after Uncas and Alice are dead and they continue on with their journey. I believe he's right in the center of the screen.

Nathan

The one Roz saw with the Uncas and Alice kiss? I think I've missed something... what is that?

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 17 2005 :  12:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Found this list on the DDl board - some I haven't seen before - from the IMDB site:

Goofs for
The Last of the Mohicans (1992)

Errors in geography: Rhododendrons are common in the Carolinas, where the movie was filmed, but relatively rare in the Adirondacks around Lake George where the story is set.

Anachronisms: Telephone pole visible on the left side of the screen when the argument over the burial takes place.

Crew or equipment visible: Diver visible at the bottom of the waterfall.

Crew or equipment visible: After Fort William Henry has surrendered, the assistant director is visible at the bottom of the screen, wearing a blue baseball cap and waving a megaphone.

Crew or equipment visible: Helicopter visible hovering over the action in the first canoe escape waterfall scene before they plunge over the edge.

Revealing mistakes: Gray rock-textured canvas, presumably covering modern trail signs or graffiti, is clearly visible in final scenes. Hawkeye bumps a canvas while running through underpass, and a larger portion is visible as he returns to embrace Cora after Magua's death.

Continuity: Hawkeye shoots a Huron who drops his gun. The gun falls off of a rock and then in the next shot reappears on the rock for Hawkeye to grab as he runs by.

Crew or equipment visible: If you look very carefully during the opening, just as the elk emerges from the trees, you can see a man wearing a red hat, moving right next to the elk.

Audio/visual unsynchronized
: When Major Heyward's company enters the forest for the first time, the drum tempo does not match the marching of the soldiers.

Revealing mistakes: When Chingachgook hits Magua's arm with the war club, the club bends, showing that it was actually rubber.

Audio/visual unsynchronized: Duncan can be heard translating one of the lines from French before it is spoken.

Anachronisms: As the British are leaving Fort William Henry, two buses are visible in the background as the British General rides by.

Anachronisms: When the British leave the Fort, a propane gas bottle, a plastic box and bucket made of stainless steel can be seen as the soldiers go down the ramp.

Factual errors: Hawkeye loads his rifle in preparation for the message runner scene, but does so in the wrong order. The correct order should be: powder, cut patch, start patch and ball, ram, prime.

Continuity
: During the messenger runner sequence, the sky above Hawkeye and the others changes between shots, showing different cloud patterns and periods of twilight.

Continuity
: When Alice backs away from Magua on the promontory, her hands are bound, but when she is seen falling through the air, her hands are free with arms stretched out at her sides.

Factual errors: In the film, the Hurons (e.g. Magua) and the Iroquois are very anti-British and have allied themselves with the French. The Delawares and the Mohicans are shown as pro-British, fighting the French. Historically, the Huron-Six Nations-Iroquis were allied with the British and the Delawares, while officially neutral in the 7 Years War, often sided with and occasionally fought alongside the French against the British.

Continuity: When Cora is in the bedroom with Alice, her hair in braid over her right shoulder, in the next, it is over her left shoulder.

Continuity: When the party going to Fort William Henry is attacked, Alice's hair is pinned up in a complex pattern. However, a few minutes later her hair is completely down and there is no evidence that it was ever done up at all.

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 17 2005 :  12:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"Revealing mistakes: When Chingachgook hits Magua's arm with the war club, the club bends, showing that it was actually rubber."
But we all know the REAL reason the war club bends.. Magua's just THAT TOUGH!

"Continuity: When Alice backs away from Magua on the promontory, her hands are bound, but when she is seen falling through the air, her hands are free with arms stretched out at her sides."
I've always wondered about that one. Why would the warriors have allowed her hands to become unbound? It's entirely possible that she could have pushed Magua off the cliff right then, so having her hands free was a dangerous oversight.

GG, thanks for posting these. Many of these I've never heard of. <sigh> Guess I'll have to watch LOTM again, gosh darnit!
Steph

Lurking Huron4824
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - March 17 2005 :  7:31:49 PM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It never ceases to amaze me how caught up one can be in the story to miss all of those bloopers!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Last of the Mohicans Topic Next Topic: RUSSELL MEANS TOURING!!  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.55 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07