The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 1:29:26 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Heyward is a hottie fo sho!!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Deleted Scenes Topic Next Topic: Russell Means Personality  

pala
Pathfinder

AI
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
November 14 2003

Posted - November 14 2003 :  1:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just really have to say Steven Waddington... Heyward as i like to call him, is so totally handome..and irrestible, i happened to check out some other website, and i saw some pictures of him from Last of the Mohicans....WOW!!! HE'S SO fine, i don't know how.....HOW Cora could've passed him up, i mean Hawkeye was cute, but Heyward...yum yum yum!! he melts in your mouth not inyour hand, let me have played in that film, and let me had've played Cora....forget what the script says, i would've been ALL OVER HIM!!!!

"I saw nothing that would lead me to the conclusion that it was other than a raid by savages bent on thievery." --Major Heyward
report to moderator

Bill R
Colonial Militia

Farm Gnome
USA

July 03 2002

Posted - November 14 2003 :  4:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So........reading between the lines......you like him then, eh?
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

chasis_22
Colonial Settler

Mohican Brothers
USA

April 19 2003

Posted - November 17 2003 :  7:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Send chasis_22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
wow I guess you really like him......although personally I think cora made a decent choice. Me on the other hand, I would have gone for Uncas so I suppose I would've rather had Alice's role!!!!

rydergrl
Colonial Settler

Pisces
USA

November 03 2003

Posted - November 18 2003 :  10:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chasis_22

...although personally I think cora made a decent choice. Me on the other hand, I would have gone for Uncas so I suppose I would've rather had Alice's role!!!!

I agree with you, Cora made the right choice. But I would have traded places with Alice anyday!

What you give of yourself is priceless.

Lurking Huron1051
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - November 20 2003 :  3:57:39 PM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
this is Palaneeya responding, like him???? I LOVE HIM!!!! As En Vogue's song says " What a Man What a Man!!!! i saw him in the film and he sent chills!!! WOW!!!

pala
Pathfinder

AI
USA

November 14 2003

Posted - November 20 2003 :  4:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
By the way, does anyone have like the last of the mohicans, tht i don't know.....they wanna trade for something, else??? (maybe a stupid question i know) i'll trade ANYTHING for it, i lost the copy along with everything else i had in a fire a year ago, if they do please respond back on the message board thanks!

"I saw nothing that would lead me to the conclusion that it was other than a raid by savages bent on thievery." --Major Heyward

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 20 2003 :  10:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Steven Waddington had a small part in a recent PBS presentation called "Warrior Queen." This was the story of the legendary 1st-century Queen Boudica of Britain and he played her husband, King Prasutagus. (He was killed early on, so his part was brief.)

I have never thought Mr. Waddington was especially handsome, although I greatly admire his acting. But watching him in this recent presentation, I have to admit that as he is getting older, his face is softening a bit and he's looking quite attractive now.

pala
Pathfinder

AI
USA

November 14 2003

Posted - November 22 2003 :  4:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just read the LOTM script i didn't know Cora could be so mean to Heyward, he LOVED her and she acted like she didn't care, what does this Nathaniel Poe have that Heyward doesn't? Nothing, she should've gave him a chance, and maybe she could've grown to love him, who knows? There was this scene where Cora told him once and for all that she was not interested andhe nodded without saying a word, the script says he was really hurt, and speechless, i know Hawkeye was cute, but Heyward wasn't bad looking either now! he was attractive too!Alice even said in the script, "If Cora, doesn't marry you, I shall" she was willing to give him a chance, why couldn't Cora? Sure he was a little obnoxious, but deep down, he was a good person ya know? HE WAS! When i read how she treated him it REALLY hurt my heart, She betta be glad i wasn't in the film, she had've talked to Major Heyward like that in front of me....Knowing I'm crazy about him.... she wouldn't have made it to England!!

Previous Topic: Deleted Scenes Topic Next Topic: Russell Means Personality  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.33 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07