The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 3:24:16 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Where to get movie?!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: A must for Studi fans - Topic Next Topic: Theme - theater vs DVD
Page: of 2

mnchiefs502001
Pathfinder

1735 Marine Officer
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 30 2003

Posted - October 26 2003 :  10:01:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dear fellow site members,

In Minnesota we have a talk radio program called "Garage Logic." The host talks about politics, sports, outdoors stuff, cylinder index (cylinder count should match or exceed your age) basically anything. The great thing is that the logic for making a decision is simplified down to the nuts and bolts. Joe Souceray, the host would call this individual a "mysterian" or a "euphorian." This is a detailed description:

Euphoria is a state of mind, nearly opposite that of Garage Logic, where everything is fair, there is no competition, animals are equal to or more important than people.

We call the earth "Our Mother" and virtually any behavior is allowed...if it makes one "feel good".

The people of Euphoria celebrate their diversity and take political correctness to new heights. For example, there is no Christmas in Euphoria.

Some of their favorite words include:
-appropriate -victim
-diversity -tolerance
-vision -sustainable

Euphorians live in fear of global warming, exposure to the sun, urban sprawl and wear helmets to protect us from all the dangers of life. Most importantly, everything they do is for the children.

We just found one of the Euphorians who sees no harm in what he/she does. Just because it's on the internet or if others are doing it doesn't make it legal or ethical. This person has a very twisted sort of values/ethics.

To the site offender:

Florida Elections - Get over it, there is another one coming up, if youfeel that strongly get out and vote. If there was so much worry about disenfranchised voters why were the overseas military votes ever counted? These were the only ones that were not counted and recounted several times. By the way we the United States is an Democratic Republic.

Iraq and the former Yugoslavia - I have been to both of these countries and both somewhat recently. I believe the Bosnians, Serbs, Croats, as well as the Sunnis, Shiites, Bathists were destroying their country long before we got there. They are certainly better today than they were then. Don't believe me, start checking in with the soldiers that are rebuilding the country. If you have not guess it it I am in the military. Will be 18 years this January and served as a Private E-1 thru Sergeant First Class E-7 and then 2nd Lieutenant O-1 - Captain O-3. I will be making Major 0-4 in the coming months. I take just a little offense when you talk or mention things you only think you understand because all the brainwash-revisionist-history that your award winning teachers are pumping into that your brain.

Now if there are no objections can we get back to discussing the Seven Years War?

Thanks for the opportunity to provide my summation.

Lloyd
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

mnchiefs502001
Pathfinder

1735 Marine Officer
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 30 2003

Posted - October 26 2003 :  10:06:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry site if found a correction that makes more sense.

If there was so much worry about disenfranchised voters why weren't the overseas military votes ever counted?

Lloyd
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: A must for Studi fans - Topic Next Topic: Theme - theater vs DVD  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07