Out By The Corner Mailbox
Out By The Corner Mailbox
7/1/2024 8:06:17 AM
Events | Active Polls | Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads | Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend Out On The Corner!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Net IPGate Include
 All Forums
 The Long & Winding Road
 Upcoming Events!
 Happy BIrthday Richie!!!!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Vince - In Memoriam Topic Next Topic: Happy Birthday Carla  

caysold
Still A Babe

Posted - March 02 2006 :  12:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHIE!!!!!!

NONE OF US ARE GETTING OLDER...WE ALL IMPROVE WITH AGE ...JUST LIKE FINE WINE!!!

HAVE A GREAT ONE

CARLA

doc
Into the 60's

Posted - March 02 2006 :  7:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send doc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To the old man whom I have considered my friend for 48 years!

Happy Birthday Richie Fed!!!!!!

doc

Edited by - doc on March 02 2006 7:30:43 PM
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

richfed
Into the 60's

USA

Posted - March 04 2006 :  09:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
THAT is a long time, my man! WOW!

doc
Into the 60's

Posted - March 04 2006 :  11:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Send doc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking for myself of course, I'm not sure I agree with Carla about improving with age. Keep in mind that if you age your fine wine long enough..... you will have an expensive bottle of vinegar!

Oh, my aching back!

Here's to the greys!
doc

caysold
Still A Babe

Posted - March 04 2006 :  12:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know Doc, you might be right about the vinegar!
I took part in a charity staff Dodgeball tournament yesterday with 250 kids cheering us on and boy do I feel the wine changing over

Keep the Faith

CArla

Bean
Still Hangin' At The Mailbox

USA

Posted - March 04 2006 :  1:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Richie even if you did corrupt me wit the Kinks and Spirit I still love you and will always think of you as one of my dearest and closest friends. What we have gone through together we could and probably should write a book. Although it would be considered a fiction novel by many in reality it would be a factual documentary it's just that no one would believe it, or at least we lived to tell about it!! Sort of like a Hunter S. Thompson book, in fact when I read his books it always made me think of our travels and adventures together. As for vinegar and wine, I have a great love of Balsamic Vinegar, but I ain't there yet!!! I'm still a fine bottle of red wine which when I was in Italy last fall I had no problem in consuming one every day ! Next on to Belgium for the Trappist Monk Beer I love so much...Chimay!!!
Happy Birthday Richie. Love ya!
Your Bean

Edited by - Bean on March 04 2006 1:27:54 PM

elena
Into the 60's

Posted - March 04 2006 :  2:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit elena's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Dear Richie!!

A toast to you with my invisible wine glass! I can't see where I put it because simply put, I can't see!

Elena Pascuzzi Corsi
  Previous Topic: Vince - In Memoriam Topic Next Topic: Happy Birthday Carla  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Google Search

Search for: