Out By The Corner Mailbox
Out By The Corner Mailbox
6/29/2024 5:40:09 AM
Events | Active Polls | Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads | Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend Out On The Corner!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Net IPGate Include
 All Forums
 The Long & Winding Road
 Upcoming Events!
 Happy Birthday Carla
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Happy BIrthday Richie!!!!!! Topic Next Topic: The Fochs Birthday  

Bean
Still Hangin' At The Mailbox

USA

Posted - February 14 2006 :  02:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLA !!!

elena
Into the 60's

Posted - February 14 2006 :  5:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit elena's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Dear Carla!

Love, Elena
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

Bean

USA

Posted - February 15 2006 :  05:54:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and Elena Good luck in London next month. I wish you and your husband much good luck and happiness over there. ( if you do end up moving there ! )

Frank

caysold
Still A Babe

Posted - February 15 2006 :  2:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!!! I hope that both of you and your loved ones had a great Valentine's Day!

Tell me about London Elena.

Ciao,
Carla

Bean

USA

Posted - February 17 2006 :  01:07:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carla glad you had a nice birthday and Valentines days too...

I know Andrea and me will be back in London again because we loved it there and now we will have some one to visit!!!
And Elena has been assigned to track down Ray Davies for me as he is known to be seen out quite a bit in the Muswell Hill and Hornsey sections of London...

Here's and address to check out

84-86 Tottenham Lane
Hornsey N8
London

Home of Konk studios and Ray's office...

btw Barbara Providente ( you remember her from Central?? ) will be at the Saturday Ray Davies show March 25th with her husband and I think one or more of her older children???

elena
Into the 60's

Posted - February 17 2006 :  11:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit elena's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Frankeramikalamamiaberuticassanuti!

Got my streetmaps! I love the place names in jolly ol'. Ham, Buttermere, Elvanfoot, Cheddar Gorge (yum). At the northern tip of the Hebrides is Butt of Lewis.

richfed
Into the 60's

USA

Posted - February 18 2006 :  7:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Bean ... how come every thread ends up about the Kinks? You are one of a kind old buddy!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Carla! [belated ... here, at least. I was on-time via E-Mail]

caysold
Still A Babe

Posted - February 19 2006 :  08:02:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the bdy wishes-RF.

Elena,your new adventure sounds very exciting. As I mentioned to Frank,I have always wanted to visit Ireland & when I do I can hop across the pond to London and see an old friend!!!

Frank you are a trip with all of your Kinks connections..but without them you wouldn't be FRank

I am hoping to take a sight seeing vacation this summer...not sure where or when yet...

Ciao for now!!

Carla

Bean

USA

Posted - February 20 2006 :  01:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carla we were in Ireland about 2 years ago and had a great time there...we also did London on a different trip. We rented a car in Ireland and drove up to Cork to the Blarney Castle all the way from Dublin. It was my first time ever in a car with the steering on the other side and driving on the left...I got some funny stories to tell about that adventure. Hmmmm no Kinks stories tied to that trip but the London trip had a lot.

Elena we will be visting you in Jolly old England sooner or later...
especially if the KinKs do a reunion show there, but if for nothing else a Ray or Dave solo show.

Just decided today that besides the 3 NY Ray shows, the Philly show and the Boston show, we are also going to a Toronto show and 2 Chicago shows too at the end of March beginning of April.

caysold
Still A Babe

Posted - February 21 2006 :  4:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A major city adventure to see Ray sounds like fun indeed!

I had a close friend who was from Ireland and we always talked about her taking me there and showing me the sights, but sadly she was tragically killed in a car crash. So, whenever I think of going there I do get sad thinking about her. Someday I will make it!

I was just online looking at seaside rentals for August, should decide soon before all is snatched Up!

Later,
Carla
  Previous Topic: Happy BIrthday Richie!!!!!! Topic Next Topic: The Fochs Birthday  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Google Search

Search for: