Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
5/4/2024 1:11:50 AM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 Custer's Last Stand
 Why Did Wallace Lie?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: John Martin, of times, places and events. Topic Next Topic: Battlefield Surround, Custers Fight Opens
Page: of 10

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 14 2009 :  03:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joe wiggs

Az, Buddy, you have truly loss it. You have absolutely become paranoid beyond anything I could ever imagine. Now I'm Benteen? Do you realize how incredibly insane you are beginning to sound.

According to you I have more personalties than China has Chinese.

I have a job, I have a 7 year old daughter (not bad for a 61 year old man) I have a life. How in the world, if your theory is correct, do you think I have nothing to do but swarm through cyber space and assumed the identities of a cast of thousands!!

Man, GET A GRIP BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!!

As usual you don't read things as correctly. I pointed out a similarty and the use of words. Since there is no crime involved it doesn't matter if true or not. Besides you admit to using 4 persons both male and female. Who needs to get a grip?

“ An officer's first duty is to his horses.”

SEMPER FI
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 14 2009 :  10:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Az, for the last time! I told you that I was realbird and Pokhana which was repeated several times on this forum. it is you and only you that has insisted that I am also the female characters you refer to. Yet, in the above you state that I admit to be all 4.
Show me that statement! Repeat it for the forum. You can not because it is an untruth. Notice that I have not called you a liar nor addressed your honor.

However, you inability to prove your false statement above by providing my "admission" and, your inexplicable obsession with spreading and harping on this falsehood speaks volume's.

Again, your anger outweighs your rationality and telegraphs your frustration which is often proceeded by unnecessary personal barbs. This does not serve you well.

Believe me, when you are unable to supply my admission of using female persona's (which never existed)the whole forum will know who needs to get a "grip."

Edited by - joe wiggs on November 14 2009 10:39:04 AM

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 16 2009 :  06:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joe Pohanka is a female character also.

pohanka

Member's Bio - Send Personal Message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: pohanka
Email: hidden
Birthday: 01/09/1948
Date Registered: May 10, 2008, 2:11pm
Account Status: Activated

Recent Activity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Login Date: Jul 15, 2008, 5:18pm
Recent Posts: View most recent posts.
Re: Live From Montana! on Jun 29, 2008, 2:57pm
Re: "A Terrible Glory" by Jim Donovan on Jun 29, 2008, 8:00am
Re: Live From Montana! on Jun 28, 2008, 6:00pm
Re: Tom Custer's mutilations on Jun 28, 2008, 5:47pm
Re: "A Terrible Glory" by Jim Donovan on Jun 28, 2008, 9:44am

SEMPER FI

Edited by - AZ Ranger on November 16 2009 06:55:43 AM

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 16 2009 :  5:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you may have erred Ranger, he said "Pokhana" not "Pohanka".

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 17 2009 :  12:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ranger, you still have not replied:

I stated:
"So were in agreement that Reno didn't put anything in his official report that wasn't false?"

You stated:
"Your question is the same as Joe's position only the report is all false...It implies if one agrees that everything is false in the report."

I asked:
"Does it? Is it?"

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  06:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benteen

I think you may have erred Ranger, he said "Pokhana" not "Pohanka".

He said Pohanks but it is has been all ready revealed that a Joe Wiggs email address was used for Pohanka. Joe complained that his real name was revealed.

There is no dispute that Joe posed as a female Pohanka age 61. Its all there and confirmed by the administrator of the website. Even Joe confirmed it.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  07:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I stated:
"So were in agreement that Reno didn't put anything in his official report that wasn't false?"

You stated:
"Your question is the same as Joe's position only the report is all false...It implies if one agrees that everything is false in the report."

I asked:
"Does it? Is it?"

You have my reply on your sentence structure in my opinion.

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 17 2009 :  08:03:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The answer is really very simple Ranger; did what I say mean what you said it meant - yes or no?

And if it did, was it true? yes or no?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my sentence structure, go ask any college professor, high school english teacher or primary school marm, surely one of these you do know.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  8:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I stated:

You stated:

I asked:
"Does it? Is it?"

So what does the verb were which is the past tense of to be fit in your sentence structure? You really think if I ask any college professor, high school english teacher or primary school marm they would think the were in your sentence is correct structure? Also to many negative for me. Reno never states that what he "didn't put" or that it "wasn't false". Reno states he put what others gave him and it may or may not be true or accurate.

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 17 2009 :  8:54:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are you a grammer nazi? You know what I mean. Don't start this First grade teaching crap with me, Teach. Whose the teacher now?

It isn't that difficult to figure out a double negative is it? Benteen used it many times during the COI, and I may add many other word game deception techniques that no one thinks odd. What is the meaning of "anything" that "wasn't false"?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  8:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Az, for the last time! I told you that I was realbird and Pokhana which was repeated several times on this forum. it is you and only you that has insisted that I am also the female characters you refer to. Yet, in the above you state that I admit to be all 4.
Show me that statement! Repeat it for the forum. You can not because it is an untruth. Notice that I have not called you a liar nor addressed your honor.

However, you inability to prove your false statement above by providing my "admission" and, your inexplicable obsession with spreading and harping on this falsehood speaks volume's.

Again, your anger outweighs your rationality and telegraphs your frustration which is often proceeded by unnecessary personal barbs. This does not serve you well.

Believe me, when you are unable to supply my admission of using female persona's (which never existed)the whole forum will know who needs to get a "grip."

Joe there is no Pokhana and you were identified with the email address for Joe Wiggs. You stated you were mad that she revealed you email address. The Pohanka is female, 61, DOB 1-9-48, age 61.

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 17 2009 :  9:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

What are you a grammer nazi? You know what I mean. Don't start this First grade teaching crap with me, Teach. Whose the teacher now?

It isn't that difficult to figure out a double negative is it? Benteen used it many times during the COI, and I may add many other word game deception techniques that no one thinks odd. What is the meaning of "anything" that "wasn't false"?

I have all ready stated my English ability. It was you that stated your sentence structure would stand the scrutiny of teachers and professors.

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 18 2009 :  9:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well folks, I rest my case. Here we stand with some really great posters who are well informed, articulate, compassionate about this subject matter, and mature enough to "agree to disagree" as gentleman should do. Then there's az.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 19 2009 :  09:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well folks, I rest my case. Here we stand with some really great posters who are well informed, articulate, compassionate about this subject matter, and mature enough to "agree to disagree" as gentleman should do. Then there's az.

I agree that DC and Heavyrunner are great posters as you state.

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 19 2009 :  9:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you think that dc is a great poster then I must respect your decision. I will never understand it, but, I will respect it. Personally I believe that you are a much better poster than dc. Rightly or wrongly, you believe what you post. dc is nothing more than a pompous jerk who does not possess a life. Why do i say this? He is incapable of stating a position without personal slandering.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 20 2009 :  08:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

If you think that dc is a great poster then I must respect your decision. I will never understand it, but, I will respect it. Personally I believe that you are a much better poster than dc. Rightly or wrongly, you believe what you post. dc is nothing more than a pompous jerk who does not possess a life. Why do i say this? He is incapable of stating a position without personal slandering.

Joe look what you wrote. So do you define a pompous jerk as
one who is incapable of stating a position without personal slandering?

If you look at DC posts he admits when he errs. If his errors are far fewer than yours than that is your fault not his. You on the other hand can not admit that there is a difference between believed and believe and ad infinitum defend a opinion that there is no difference in order to smear a fine officer.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 20 2009 :  2:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If we're speaking of Wallace, then I'd have to side with Joe. If it's all for one and one for all, and that "one" is Wallace then forget it, that man was the JERK we should be discussing here, not you guys.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 20 2009 :  6:14:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering your past posts show at any time you disagreed with Joe? No wonder they think you and Joe are the same.

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 20 2009 :  9:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope not a true statement either. I guess this gives me the right to call you a liar. Hmmmm.... should I???? I think i'll think on it....

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 20 2009 :  10:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
az, a pompous jerk is one who refuses to speak of possibilities regarding this battle without calling individuals who disagree with him/her as a "liar" or whatever. I am convinced, that a great many [posters of immense value and worth no longer post here because an arrogant "jerk" chose to respond to ideas of worth with personal character assignations. As a result, this forum has suffered. I do not care nor value your friendship with dc as I have personally watched so many wonderful contributors leave ( to never return) because of that jerk. Your disagreement with me is irrelevant.
In fact, your obnoxious responses to Benteen exemplify my perspective.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 21 2009 :  07:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering your past posts show at any time you disagreed with Joe? No wonder they think you and Joe are the same.

Nope not a true statement either. I guess this gives me the right to call you a liar. Hmmmm.... should I???? I think i'll think on it....

Are you trying to mislead or is that you can't read. The first sentence is asking you to produce something it is not a statement. The second you would have to provide proof that no one has thought you and Joe are the same. You lose on both counts.

You making it clear why you can't see the difference between lies, facts, believe and believed.

So benTEEN show us what could possibly be a lie in asking you to produce a previous post that you disagreed with Joe.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Edited by - AZ Ranger on November 21 2009 07:41:35 AM

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 21 2009 :  08:07:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

az, a pompous jerk is one who refuses to speak of possibilities regarding this battle without calling individuals who disagree with him/her as a "liar" or whatever. I am convinced, that a great many [posters of immense value and worth no longer post here because an arrogant "jerk" chose to respond to ideas of worth with personal character assignations. As a result, this forum has suffered. I do not care nor value your friendship with dc as I have personally watched so many wonderful contributors leave ( to never return) because of that jerk. Your disagreement with me is irrelevant.
In fact, your obnoxious responses to Benteen exemplify my perspective.

See Joe if you would have stayed in the Marine Corps you might have learned something. If you truly were a police officer than you would know that conversations are determined by what the person states and an appropriate response.

So let's see how it works.

Benteen posts

You and Benteen only complain because you are embarrassed by the response because it shows your lack of accuracy. Your problem is that you can't handle your side of a discussion and you resort to name calling.

Calling one a liar based upon their posts is justified if the truth. Stating one can't read and comprehend is also valid. Those are based upon the posts. You and Benteen need to look at your posts as far as name calling. Your right there at the top.

If you had become a Marine you would have been exposed to expert name callers making you pathetic attempts appear as an amateur.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 21 2009 :  09:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
-Anger,

Considering at any time whether disagreement or wondering both counts be won, the same thought providing proof would have been stating something unproductive by asking you a single sentence that you cant read, that you indeed try to mislead instead. These words, believe and believed are not facts, but opinions between the lies obscuring the clarity of why you can’t see the difference, and is why you have lied and are a liar, and you have lost one and only count that mattered, that of lying.

Joe did disagree with you on a previous post, and I defend nothing, you on the other hand have to defend the charge of lying. You produce what the lie possibly could have been and show us -Anger.

Perversion of the word of my name here means nothing -Anger. Over the many years of competition on these sites, I would admit to lying about who I am, & what my true age would be, and for obvious reasons. A reason you should be familiar with as a so called “officer of the law”. A servant that proclaims to “serve” and “protect” should understand the necessities of this, and if you cannot, then I question your stated credentials.

As with EVERYTHING here -Anger your post are opinion, that is all they are. There are no facts behind what you state & post. They are a “belief” not based on “absolute certainty” or “positive knowledge” but on what seems true, valid or probable to one’s own mind; what one thinks… which is the very dictionary definition of an opinion. The above is your opinion -Anger, would you like to recant it now, or would you like to let Joe have the last laugh? Personally, I hope and pray you choose the latter.

Benteen

Edited by - Benteen on November 21 2009 09:28:06 AM

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 21 2009 :  8:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately Benteen, there is a small percentage of adults who, for various reasons, never matured sufficiently to debate issues in an adult manner. Trapped in their self imposed paradigms of beliefs, to suggest that they "think out of the box" is abhorrent to their thought process. When pressed to alter their though process by facing viable information that is clearly reasonable, anger is often a by-product.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 22 2009 :  4:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These words, believe and believed are not facts,

The fact that they appear in RCOI can not be disputed. How many times do you need to see them. You are providing evidence that you do not understand what a fact is.

Do you not believe that factually they appear as believe and believed in RCOI?

Do I need to post them again?

BELIEVE I think now

BELIEVED "I thought so"

SEMPER FI
Page: of 10 Previous Topic: John Martin, of times, places and events. Topic Next Topic: Battlefield Surround, Custers Fight Opens  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03