The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/6/2024 11:14:59 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 A Connection to LOTM!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Wes Studi In the New Alamo Movie Topic Next Topic: There is just NO escapin it....  

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - January 31 2003 :  10:45:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been wanting to mention this, but I wanted to wait until he got his website back online... which he has now, so here goes.

I know someone who worked on the production crew of LOTM!

It's true! If you watch, in the end credits, you will see the name Christopher Johnson under the heading of (I think!) "Prosthetic Makeup."

Chris is a native of Binghamton, where I live; in fact he attended the same high school my kids did... had the same art teacher my son did (10 years apart, however). Chris has his own very small movie production company called "Misty Falls Motion Picture Company", and he just finished filming his third movie this past summer. My son, Justin, was fortunate enough to have been on Chris's crew. He worked with the sound. It was strictly volunteer, because Chris has no money... yet, but Justin had a great time and gained some experience. Chris also allowed Justin to help him with some pretty fancy prosthetic makeup for the movie. Chris is really good at it.

So, for those of you who are interested, you can check out Chris and his fledgling movie company at www.mistyfalls.com He's really a neat young man and I hope he becomes successful.

Ciao. WW
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 01 2003 :  7:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Nicely designed web site!!!

If Chris has any pics he wants to "donate," well, you know where to send him!!!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Wes Studi In the New Alamo Movie Topic Next Topic: There is just NO escapin it....  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.28 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07