The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/10/2024 7:15:10 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 New to the board- Hello!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: LOTM theme by Royal Scots Dragoon Guards Topic Next Topic: Twenty Years Ago, July, 1991 - Fort William Henry  

KelseyJordan007
Lost in the Wilderness

Uncas
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 23 2011

Posted - June 26 2011 :  5:43:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am new to the board and after stalking it for a few days now, I've decided to post. No one I know loves this movie like I do so it is no nice to see an entire website devoted to it!

My name is Kelsey, I am 22 years old and my obsession with LOTM is unhealthy but at least I can admit it. (By the way, I have it playing in the background right this second.) See I told you, unhealthy.

I am very excited about the gatherings and I look forward to hearing more about the 2012 plans. I also look forward to talking with you all!

P.S. I had no idea so many women were in love with Uncas/Eric.. No one I know has even heard of him.. I, however, have been in love with him since I was three years old. I'm REALLY enjoying this board already;)
report to moderator

shadawick
Colonial Settler

USA

August 19 2009

Posted - June 26 2011 :  7:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hello Kelsey, I am still a new member myself. There are some really good and knowledgable folks here. Enjoy and have fun! Check out the albums posted by everyone there some great pictures.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 28 2011 :  12:13:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kelsey, you have no idea how certain "ladies" on this board swooned over Eric Schweig's character (even after all these years I still won't write out the U-word--I always tried to act as devil's advocate here. Oh what fun it was!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 28 2011 :  10:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome, Kelsey. Uncas seems to rule around here. He must be THE MAN -- though personally I prefer Miss Cora Munro!!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - June 28 2011 :  2:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome to the trail, Kelsey! With your LOTM fixation you're gonna fit in juuuuust fine!

And we'll help take that Uncas addiction to an unhealthy level!
Now, EYES OFF!!! He's mine!! LOL

Welcome to the board!!!
Hope to see you around!!!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - June 28 2011 :  3:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Obediah

Kelsey, you have no idea how certain "ladies" on this board swooned over Eric Schweig's character (even after all these years I still won't write out the U-word--I always tried to act as devil's advocate here. Oh what fun it was!

WAS???? I believe you mean IS, you geezer! To the mud pit!

(He said Eric Schweig *sigh*)

KelseyJordan007
Lost in the Wilderness

Uncas
USA

June 23 2011

Posted - June 28 2011 :  3:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you so much everyone! What a nice welcome:) My addiction is already pretty unhealthy! lol it drives my husband crazy. He is just glad that I now have other people to talk about it with!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 06 2011 :  08:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That is too funny! Love it!! You can assure him he's not alone! Mine is kept in the dark about my Uncas adoration! Don't think he'd like it much!

Still, it's always nice to meet another Uncas who can totally relate to the fixation!

Obediah
Mohicanland Statesman

Skull 5
USA

August 16 2006

Donating Member

Posted - July 07 2011 :  8:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well. Well. Well. I'll just have to make sure he knows. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - July 09 2011 :  12:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ha-ha-ha-ha! That is where you be wrong my lad!
My man isn't on fb anymore (said he was addicted to the site and it wasn't healthy) and he doesn't know this site exists!

Nor can he view my profile without being added to my friend list! OH YEAH!!!!

So whose the ruler now??
Go on, Obi...bow down - bow down!!!

And this is for your traitorous act!!!

KelseyJordan007
Lost in the Wilderness

Uncas
USA

June 23 2011

Posted - July 12 2011 :  10:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL Well I met my husband when I was 16.... I fell in LOVE with Uncas when I was 3... I mean, what do you want from me? Lol My husband tries to pull that "He's old enough to be your dad," bit, but I mean come on, its just out of desperation.

I Need a little signature thing... I just can't decide. Out of all the major life decisions, I'm stuck on a quote for my profile Lol. Hmmm....

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - July 15 2011 :  11:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome to the board Kelsey!

I am a Hawkeye and Jack admirer myself. Even have a bracelet (made by Kay from here on the board) that says "I love Jack".

GG

KelseyJordan007
Lost in the Wilderness

Uncas
USA

June 23 2011

Posted - July 26 2011 :  2:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh my gosh! That is so neat! Hmm.. Im going to have to find a cute way to represent Uncas:)

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - July 27 2011 :  09:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't take credit for originality because someone else had "Magua", but I have an "Uncas" license plate that I proudly display! In fact, someone asked my husband the other day about it and he said, "well, it's my wife. She likes LOTM and thinks Uncas is the cuter one."

Welcome to the board, Kelsey!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"
  Previous Topic: LOTM theme by Royal Scots Dragoon Guards Topic Next Topic: Twenty Years Ago, July, 1991 - Fort William Henry  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07