The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/9/2024 5:19:29 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 new - wow training days for LOTM cast
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Romping in the Hay: About Uncas & Alice Topic Next Topic: Favorite Last of the Mohicans music  

manyhawks
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
February 04 2010

Posted - February 04 2010 :  07:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will try this again if my computer will comply. I discovered ur site today, blown away!! In 1992, my ex husband (David Webster) and many others who were brought in for their specialties, trained DDL, Wes, Russell, Eric and Steven on everything from shooting(starting with modern arms and progressing to flintlock) to hand to hand, survival skills(think 1750's) horseback riding (Steven)and lots more. I found this site because my ex was contacted by a production co who is doing a "making of LOTM". SO>>>>>>>...... I'll be posting here and need to know who I talk to to get David's personal "recollections" and we have hundreds of pictures and other paraphernalia like the rifle DDL trained on, the possible bags they all used, and on and on........Gotta go will be back.........
report to moderator

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 04 2010 :  10:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How excellent! Welcome to Mohicanland! I look forward to reading more from you and about your husband's recollections! Pictures too!Can't get enough of those!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 04 2010 :  3:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Welcome! This sounds very exciting!

Rich Federici is the site owner/administrator/sachem. He is "richfed" on the boards. You can contact him, or he may even have seen this by now and is contacting you.

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

manyhawks
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

February 04 2010

Posted - February 05 2010 :  07:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for the welcome, and I will post in the right spot from here on, now that I know. I am still so impressed with the site, ya'll's pasion, the professionalism and the pure fun and joy I can see ya'll get here. that said, I've got so much to share I'm not sure where to start. I'll try to compose my thoughts and get it together and just get started. Be back soon.........

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 05 2010 :  10:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, Manyhawks!!! And ... welcome to the Board!

I don't know what you are intimating, but if you are interested in having a page set up on the site, I'd be happy to oblige. Just send the pics to me via e-mail, along with any narrative/captions, and I'll get to work!!

Alternately, you may post here as you wish! Thanks for your presence!!

manyhawks
Lost in the Wilderness

USA

February 04 2010

Posted - February 07 2010 :  1:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
thanks, richfed for the encouragement. Like I said I learned about this site by stumbleing into it, but it was because they, Production from LA, contacted JDW (my husband) (ex) about a documentary they are compiling on the making of LOTM. They are re-releasing in Blue-ray and this documentary will be part since they never did one with the original release on DVD. This will be finished (at least our part) on Tuesday, and I'll have more details on what they're release date, ect. will be. Later..................

Flammable
Pioneer

October 18 2009

Posted - February 18 2010 :  6:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manyhawks

thanks, richfed for the encouragement. Like I said I learned about this site by stumbleing into it, but it was because they, Production from LA, contacted JDW (my husband) (ex) about a documentary they are compiling on the making of LOTM. They are re-releasing in Blue-ray and this documentary will be part since they never did one with the original release on DVD. This will be finished (at least our part) on Tuesday, and I'll have more details on what they're release date, ect. will be. Later..................

I'm so glad to hear they are actually going to put some effort to the blu-ray release! Hopefully it will have plenty of extras, cut scenes and maybe, just maybe Michael Mann might edit some new footage in to the main film too :)

joe
Lost in the Wilderness

Hawkeye 3

November 13 2009

Posted - May 03 2010 :  10:36:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
manyhawks... that is fantastic to hear... I can't wait to hear more.... can't wait for the new release....

Stay Alive!
  Previous Topic: Romping in the Hay: About Uncas & Alice Topic Next Topic: Favorite Last of the Mohicans music  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.33 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07