The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/10/2024 5:37:47 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Jodhi May today
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: 20th aniversary original cut release Topic Next Topic: Theater  Viewing of Last of the Mohicans  

cuthron
Pathfinder

Huron
Finland

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 27 2005

Posted - July 26 2009 :  4:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is so many topics in these pages that I really dont know where to write this, but this seems right. Actually I wonder why there is no more topics/polls about actors/actresses of LOTM. But lets get to the point. i havent seen Jodhi in any other movie than LOTM, probably because here in finland only big blocbusters are seen in theatres or are available in DVD (I mean hollywood movies, all good european ones are in rerun in TV at least once in 2 years )

Ok, lost my point again last fall I was stayin in New Zealand 3 months, and there in TV was runnin that series: The amazing Mrs Pritchard, made by BBC (dunno do you have lot of BBC programs in your TV today, but accordin my 18 months of living in Seattle 8 years ago you dont)In this series Jodhi was playin the assistant of british prime minister. I'm not going to compare the similaries to west wing, but tell you what I think about Her performance.

Thou her role in LOTM was quite small, it was important, and I think eweryone agrees that whole movie would not be same without Alice's and Uncas romance. And I think that she is one of most beatiful women seen in movies everAnd she havent lost her beaty, and she is playin a role of a strong woman, what really fits her now when she is more experienced. But maybe some of you have more news, but I really hope to see her in more and more, in TV or Movies (sorry could not resist that last smilie)

Harri
report to moderator
  Previous Topic: 20th aniversary original cut release Topic Next Topic: Theater  Viewing of Last of the Mohicans  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07