The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/12/2024 3:23:16 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Stolen Women Captured Hearts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: A Different Ending? Topic Next Topic: If you had to sacrifice Alice to save Uncas...
Page: of 3

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - August 31 2006 :  09:27:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They had plenty of copies on ebay when I got my DVD a few months ago. Give them a try.

IG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

raindrops
Colonial Settler

United Kingdom

March 25 2006

Posted - August 31 2006 :  6:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Irishgirl
raindrops can't you buy this movie over there in the UK?

I've never come across this film on VHS or DVD in the UK. I checked e-bay a few times but without luck. So I think it is not available here.

As most of the other films everyone talk about on this forum.

Lady of Glencairn
Colonial Settler

Prison Break - Sara Tancredi
South Africa

May 29 2004

Posted - September 01 2006 :  03:53:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lady of Glencairn's Homepage  Click to see Lady of Glencairn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Also, I need to bear in mind that I need to buy Region 2 DVDs in order for it to be compatible with our players ... will have to see if they have any. But thanks IG!

Lady of Glencairn
"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" - H.L. Mencken

Paula
Pathfinder

United Kingdom

May 09 2005

Posted - September 04 2006 :  02:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Raindrops

I got Stolen Women Captured Hearts on Ebay.UK. It was from a guy in the USA, Unfortunately he did not accept paypal (only payment in money order, Cash or US Cheque). I only paid about US$7.00 and that included shipping costs. I must admit I ended up sending dollars through the post (I know not the most secure!) and received my DVD no problem at all. It was a copy of the film taken from one of the movie channels in the States but I am more than happy with it. So just keep looking on Ebay as it appears quite often. Also I had no problem playing it on my DVD (I don't think I have a multi-region player so maybe the Disk was not decoded into regions).

Good Luck with your Search Raindrops

Oh, and you will LOVE Michael Greyeyes!

Hi to Lucking Huron 8687 ...thanks for the tip on downloading Michael's Films. Unfortunately no computer at home which is why I don't get to post here often as I can only use my work computer at lunchtime or if I am in early (still one good reason to come to work!). When I do manage to get a home computer it is the first thing I will look into as, like Raindrops says, it is not so easy to buy all the films you guys talk about

raindrops
Colonial Settler

United Kingdom

March 25 2006

Posted - September 04 2006 :  10:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Paula for very useful information and well wishes!!

But I don't have to search no more for this film because there is someone very very kind on this board who has sent me her copy so that I can watch it. Usan - you're a star! Thank you so much! I'm over the moon.

There are many more films that I'd love to watch so I am very interested in all your advice about how to get hold of them in the UK. LH8687 can you write some more about the software you've mentioned, please?

Now, I might be unavailable for some time - I will be in a different world with Michael..

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - September 04 2006 :  10:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Happy to hear you got a copy raindrops. Please post and tell us what you think of Michael once you see it. I know you will "fall in love" with this gorgeous, talented man. You are in for a treat. Enjoy.

IG

Lady of Glencairn
Colonial Settler

Prison Break - Sara Tancredi
South Africa

May 29 2004

Posted - September 05 2006 :  01:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lady of Glencairn's Homepage  Click to see Lady of Glencairn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now Im sooooo curious to see it! *Heads to Ebay*

Lady of Glencairn
"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" - H.L. Mencken

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - June 03 2007 :  10:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
to you to you dear Michael to you. Just wanted to give Birthday wishes to Michael who turns the big 40 tomorrow June 4th. Lots of hugs and too.

IG

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - June 04 2007 :  12:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Whoa!!!! 40!
Does that man ever look good for his age!
Too bad he isn't near by. I'd have to give him a birthday present.

Oh well.

Dear sweet bootilicious Micheal.

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: A Different Ending? Topic Next Topic: If you had to sacrifice Alice to save Uncas...  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.19 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07