The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/8/2024 6:45:36 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Miss Coras singed eyebrows Topic Next Topic: My attempt at some desktop art  

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
April 03 2006

Posted - April 05 2006 :  11:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am only new to this Board and I am so thankful that I have found you.

Just now I went to the official Mohican Press.com page, not just the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realise the interviews are aged now, but holy smokes!!!!lol!!! they are beautiful.

I have followed links off the pages, wept for Eric, God what that poor guy endured, and conquered, he is truly amazing.

I didn't have the best of childhoods but my friends often say they don't know how I'm so happy and well adjusted......I've always said the same thing, "there are always others in this life that have had a FAR worse life than me", the interviews, editorials etc that I have been reading show exactly what I mean. I feel so much empathy and pride for these people. They are truly amazing.

They all are, well, I shouldn't really say all, I only read the ones I was interested in...........typical shiela (Ozzy slang), I read the interviews with Eric, Wes, Russell Means (a living breathing Angel to me) and Mike Phillips.

Holy smokes, is Mike absolutely gorgeous or what. What a beautiful man, some of the things he said, cracked me up, I don't know if they really should have but they did.

One thing that has really stood out to me with the more and more I read is that Indians had a lot stolen from them but even after all they have been through they still manage to have a fantastic sense of humour.

Well done to all of you at Mohican Press.

This site is just beyond words for me, I'm so glad I was finally led here.

They are all there, but one.
I, Chingachgook, Last of the Mohicans.
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 07 2006 :  08:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 07 2006 :  09:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And you have probably only just begun finding all the little nooks and corners of this website. I'm still not sure I have found them all yet. There is a TON of wonderful information here to learn from, and laugh at.

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 08 2006 :  8:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wilderness Woman

And you have probably only just begun finding all the little nooks and corners of this website. I'm still not sure I have found them all yet. There is a TON of wonderful information here to learn from, and laugh at.

You're not kidding............lmao....This is just wonderful.

So many little hidy holes to stick myself into when I don't feel like ironing or washing dishes etc............lololol

Keep up the fantastic work you gorgeous people.

They are all there, but one.
I, Chingachgook, Last of the Mohicans.
  Previous Topic: Miss Coras singed eyebrows Topic Next Topic: My attempt at some desktop art  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07