The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/7/2024 11:43:01 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Hawkeye & Cora fans only!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: My attempt at some desktop art Topic Next Topic: The Surgery Scene  

Mountain Man
Colonial Settler

Mountain Man Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 02 2006

Posted - April 02 2006 :  11:44:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one is for my wife, who would take Hawkeye over Uncas any day. She said she needs a real man! Hmmmm! I guess that’s why she married me! (Click to enlarge:1024x768)

Magua said, understand English very well.
report to moderator

Bookworm
Colonial Militia

USA

February 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - April 02 2006 :  1:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah, maturity . . . ain't it gorgeous?! Your wife has taste, MM!

Bookworm

"I've gotten so fascinated with the eighteenth century, I'm going to stay there." -- David McCullough

"Nothing to it, brother." -- Barack Obama
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - April 02 2006 :  9:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's beautiful MM!! You've surpassed your previous efforts by miles! LOL! She's no fool your wife... but why can't we have a real man and a play toy???

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Mountain Man
Colonial Settler

Mountain Man Avatar
USA

March 02 2006

Posted - April 02 2006 :  10:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bookworm

Ah, maturity . . . ain't it gorgeous?! Your wife has taste, MM!

Thank you! Bookworm. At least some women around here don’t have a one track mind when it comes to men.

Magua said, understand English very well.

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - April 03 2006 :  05:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey! You referrin' to me, Mt Man??? I resemble.... I mean resent.. that remark!

It's not all men that send one's mind in that direction, I might say, just the gorgeous ones in this movie. Other men are very useful for other things.. like mowing the lawn, taking out the rubbish, fixing the car...

That's my final word on it, though. I won't hijack your wonderful Hawkeye/Cora wallpaper thread with more comments in that vein.

I'll meet ya "outside" if ya want to continue...

"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 03 2006 :  2:32:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That Right, Paazau! I heard a gal on the radio this morning, an ad for an upcoming comedy performance, say, "All we really want, is for men to take out the trash and lick us, Is that too much ask?"

Yep, I'm with you fellers!...I mean girls! Oh WAIT...I'd have to add..."and wear tiny little loincloths!"

GG

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - April 04 2006 :  12:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Gadget Girl
"All we really want, is for men to take out the trash and lick us, Is that too much ask?" "Oh WAIT...and wear tiny little loincloths!"

ROFLMAO! That might have to be my new signature!!! Love it GG!!!

(Are you getting tickets to that comedy performance?? Sounds like it'll be a good one!)

Keira
Pathfinder

The Kiss 2

January 25 2006

Posted - April 04 2006 :  11:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I like it very very much!!! Well done Mountain Man

Christina
Deerslayer

Vampire
USA

May 27 2002

Posted - April 04 2006 :  4:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christina's Homepage  Send Christina an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
All we really want, is for men to take out the trash and lick us, Is that too much ask?"

And to kill bugs. Don't forget that very important qualification, especially if you live in a state like I do with FOUR INCH FLYING ROACHES. (yes, they're roaches, people. Not "Palmetto Bugs." )

See this face? This is the face of a woman on the edge.
Whoopi Goldberg, "Jumping Jack Flash"

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - April 04 2006 :  6:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
they're roaches, people. Not "Palmetto Bugs."

They are also the state bird of SC.

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

Lurking Huron5032
Anonymous Guest

November 27 2002

Posted - April 04 2006 :  10:25:50 PM  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're right, Fitz! They ARE the state bug. And with warmer weather coming in, they're going to be everywhere very soon!

Mountain Man, I think I can tell you another reason your wife and women like her (I'm one of those women...) are so favorable toward Hawkeye. It's not just the beautiful face and the body in the breechclout. It's the HAIR. I've wailed and moaned about this before, but what ever happened to HAIR? Those of us who love long glorious Hawkeye locks are sorely deprived these days. I say this because the two nicest guys I have met recently and have even the remotest prospect of dating have, respectively, a ) shaved bald head and 2) a haircut that looks like it was done with a Ginsu knife and a malfunctioning weed whacker. I'm not saying this is always a bad thing, but these days there is just no Hawkeye hair to be found.

Christina
Deerslayer

Vampire
USA

May 27 2002

Posted - April 04 2006 :  10:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christina's Homepage  Send Christina an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lurking Huron5032

You're right, Fitz! They ARE the state bug. And with warmer weather coming in, they're going to be everywhere very soon!

Mountain Man, I think I can tell you another reason your wife and women like her (I'm one of those women...) are so favorable toward Hawkeye. It's not just the beautiful face and the body in the breechclout. It's the HAIR. I've wailed and moaned about this before, but what ever happened to HAIR? Those of us who love long glorious Hawkeye locks are sorely deprived these days. I say this because the two nicest guys I have met recently and have even the remotest prospect of dating have, respectively, a ) shaved bald head and 2) a haircut that looks like it was done with a Ginsu knife and a malfunctioning weed whacker. I'm not saying this is always a bad thing, but these days there is just no Hawkeye hair to be found.

Actually the above was posted by me but my computer malfunctioned. I may be many things, but I am NOT a lurker...

See this face? This is the face of a woman on the edge.
Whoopi Goldberg, "Jumping Jack Flash"

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - April 05 2006 :  01:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christina
It's the HAIR. <snip>
and 2) a haircut that looks like it was done with a Ginsu knife and a malfunctioning weed whacker.

You hit the nail on the head Christina!! or should I say 'hair on the head'?? Long, beautiful flowing hair... <sigh> be it hawkeye's or uncas'
That 'ginsu knife and malfuncitoning weed whacker' line just caused me to LOL prompting a (friendly) reprimand from one of the managers. I'm gonna get in trouble for surfin' on my lunchbreak soon, I just know it!!

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 05 2006 :  01:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here, Here Christina...............so so so sadly true.

Give me a gorgeous hunk of a man with nice bod (not tonnes of muscles, just nice tone) and long flowing locks, so primitive and yummy.

They are all there, but one.
I, Chingachgook, Last of the Mohicans.

Paula
Pathfinder

United Kingdom

May 09 2005

Posted - April 05 2006 :  05:26:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cora and Hawkeye must have had the same Hairdresser (very similar hair!). Now Uncas that's what I call hair!

LeyLana1462
Colonial Settler

Saxon
Australia

April 03 2006

Posted - April 05 2006 :  9:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeyLana1462's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ooooooh yeahhhhh

I'm with you Paula.

Damn shame it was cut off after. I think long hair looks WONDERFUL.................oh sigh, drool, ......... on Eric

They are all there, but one.
I, Chingachgook, Last of the Mohicans.

Paula
Pathfinder

United Kingdom

May 09 2005

Posted - April 06 2006 :  08:37:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Did prefer the long haired Uncas. I can't seem to find any upto date photos of him on the net, The Missing, being the last pics I could find. His official Site only has old ones. Nevertheless he is still a very attractive man (more drooling)

p.s. Saw 'The New World', no Eric Schweig but Wes was in it. I was alittle disappointed.

Previous Topic: My attempt at some desktop art Topic Next Topic: The Surgery Scene  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.45 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07