The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/8/2024 5:38:57 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 Unca Wallpaper
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: What is Alice carrying? Topic Next Topic: Dont despair Uncas lovers  

Mountain Man
Colonial Settler

Mountain Man Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 02 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  4:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was messing around in Photoshop today and thought I would make a wallpaper for all the Unca fans around here. Maybe you’ll like ... maybe you won’t. It’s made for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.

(Click to enlarge)

Magua said, understand English very well.
report to moderator

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  4:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you, Mountain Man......You like us, you really like us!!

Uncas: "some food"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Mountain Man
Colonial Settler

Mountain Man Avatar
USA

March 02 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  4:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MeggieD

Thank you, Mountain Man......You like us, you really like us!!

Yeah, I figured I was a little tough on all the Unca lovers.

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  4:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's ok, we can be a little annoying at times. We just can't help it. I do really like that wallpaper. Of course if I put it up on my computer at work, they'll laugh me out of the office.

Irishgirl
Council of Elders

Irish Girl Avatar
USA

February 14 2006

Donating Member

Posted - March 26 2006 :  7:19:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh my God, Mountain Man thank you so much. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw it. We will all be eternally grateful to you you darling, sweet man. I am in Uncas heaven right now. I too apologize if we get on your nerves at times with our rantings and ravings about our beloved "Uncas" but please believe us when I say that we are just mere women made of flesh and blood and cannot help ourselves sometimes when it comes to Uncas. He just brings out the "animal" in us.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I think I will go and drool some more over that gorgeous specimen of manhood.

IG

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

March 11 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  7:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you Mountain Man. I really appreciate your efforts on that. I'm sorry as well if we get on your nerves with our uncas-raving. As the other girls said we are only mere flesh and blood; and the sight of that gorgeous man just drives us nuts.

Anytime you feel the need to rave on about Madeleine, please feel free. I'll be happy to listen!

Shaz

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"

Mountain Man
Colonial Settler

Mountain Man Avatar
USA

March 02 2006

Posted - March 26 2006 :  10:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you! girls. I do hope I did your man justice. But I do fear, in my efforts to satisfy your heartfelt passions for this man, all I have really done is brought upon myself, and the other men on this board, only more grief & despair. But I guess that’s something I’m prepared to live with.

raindrops
Colonial Settler

United Kingdom

March 25 2006

Posted - March 27 2006 :  11:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
IT'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

I mean not only the the subject of this wallpaper but everything: the colours, the layout, the background and the whole idea! You are very gifted Mountain Man.

MeggieD
Colonial Settler

Megs Avatar
USA

January 23 2006

Posted - March 27 2006 :  11:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
One thing is certain, this thread is going to have a very high "read" number....heehee

Previous Topic: What is Alice carrying? Topic Next Topic: Dont despair Uncas lovers  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.41 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07