The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/8/2024 12:24:37 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 LOTM on cable March 19 to April 14
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: What does Hawkeye yell?? Topic Next Topic: Watching Region 2 DVD on computer  

paazau
Colonial Settler

Australia

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
March 11 2006

Posted - March 24 2006 :  11:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Send paazau a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOTM is appearing on US cable tv again. Found this info today on tv-now.com

National Cable TV Schedule for
March 19 to April 14 (Eastern Time Zone)

The Last of the Mohicans
Directed by Michael Mann. Starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Madeleine Stowe, Russell Means, Eric Schweig, Jodhi May, Steven Waddington, Wes Studi, Pete Postlethwaite, Colm Meaney.
Michael Mann directed this remake of James Fenimore Cooper's tale about Hawkeye, a scout in the French and Indian War. Click here for extended description. 115 minutes- R, 1992, (CC), Stereo, Violence

Sun Mar 26 04:05P on Cinemax
Sun Apr 2 07:40A on Actionmax
Thu Apr 13 06:05P on Actionmax

Here's the link if you want to use it. At the top of the page you can click on a link to input your zip code to get your local 12-day guide for DDL movies (which will no doubt include LOTM). The link says "Click here for MeeVee's next 12 days of Local Television Schedules for Daniel Day-Lewis. We still have the monthly list for the main cable channels below."

http://www.tv-now.com/stars/daylewis.html

Hope this info is recent and I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase!

Get those video and dvd recorders ready folks!!
Enjoy!!

"You do not know what you're saying girl!"
"Yes I do, I know exactly what I am saying, and if it is sedition, then I am guilty of sedition too!"
report to moderator

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 25 2006 :  07:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Uhoh, Rich! Hang onto your hat! That broken record is going to fly out the window, wait and see!
Thanks for the info paazua!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: What does Hawkeye yell?? Topic Next Topic: Watching Region 2 DVD on computer  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.23 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07