The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/11/2024 2:23:37 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AGAINST ALL ODDS MESSAGE BOARD - Mohicans Version
 The Alamo - 1836
 A New Alamo Film!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic: The 2nd Alamo Trailer Topic Next Topic: The Alamo - The Movie - In Danger!
Page: of 3

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 28 2003 :  2:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Cyndie -

RESIZE them things!!! 500 pixels, the largest way, works fine AND cuts down on the size. Many of the pics I use are digital - simply resize in your photo editing software [be sure you "Save as" something else!] and then upload. If you can compress, all the better. A free jpg compressor & simple editing program is called Win-Jpeg. You can download it for free ... Lord knows where, but do a search. Very useful.

Anyway, I got the upload thing working so you can now upload from your PC right into a post. Do watch the size though, folks.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

hawkeye
Pioneer

Longhunter With Child
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - April 28 2003 :  4:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You guys are obviously excited! Good for you... Tell Clabert we wish him success at his adventure and not to forget the "little people". hehehe...

Marc

Sgt.Reynolds
Pathfinder

Longhunter With Dogs
USA

April 24 2003

Posted - April 29 2003 :  12:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sgt.Reynolds's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't wait for this movie to be released so that Director John Sayles can be freed up for more important things such as the new Robert Carlyle film "Jamie MacGilivray".Hopefully then we can regain our focus on the French & Indian War.

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 09 2003 :  06:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Clabert passed this article along the other day. For those not on his list, here it is. Looks like FT will be filming his scenes for about 3 weeks, beginning next week!

'Alamo' movie down to final days of filming

By Joe O'Connell
Special to the Express-News

Web Posted : 05/04/2003 12:00 AM

DRIPPING SPRINGS — More than 300 Tejanos frantically scurry past the church of San Fernando. Mothers cradle children, and dusty men in top hats clutch tattered suitcases and jugs of whiskey. A team of longhorns aims a rickety cart forward. Somewhere behind them Santa Anna's men are lurking, and the only escape is across a bridge and into the Alamo compound.
William Barret Travis, natty in a sky-blue suit, and his slave Joe aim their horses toward a doorway where Juan Seguin is loading sacks of corn on a mule-drawn cart.

"Capt. Billy Goat, get your men to the Alamo," Travis says.

"Go to hell," Seguin says. "We're eating corn."

Cut!

A grin crosses the face of "Alamo" director John Lee Hancock. The crew around him erupts into laughter.

"We get a little loopy on Fridays," he says of the joking improvisation from Patrick Wilson (Travis) and Spain's Jordi Molla (Seguin) during the scene rehearsal.

A month to go and all is calm on the set of the biggest budget film production to ever come to Texas — the official number is $90 million — and certainly one that drills to the core of the Lone Star State's mythos. Floating above it all are the ghosts of John Wayne and the seventh-grade Alamo history lesson that every Texas boy and girl has learned for generations.

"I try not to look at the horizon too much for fear of not getting out of bed," says Hancock, a Texas native casually clad in baggy khakis, a T-shirt and sneakers. "Somebody once said, 'How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.' I'm eating it one bite at a time."

Filming began in January, but the project percolated long before, first as an idea by original screenwriter Les Bohem, then through re-imaginings by John Sayles, Stephen Gaghan and finally Hancock when he took over directing from Ron Howard (Howard continues as producer through his Imagine Entertainment).

Next, the 51-acre set sprouted out of ranch land here. Production designer Michael Corenblith, who grew up in Austin the son of a seventh-grade Texas history teacher, has tacked to his office wall a photo of himself at age 9 crouched in a niche of the Alamo where a statue of St. Dominic once stood (and does again in the film). Nearby is a photo of the set superimposed with a quote from Goethe: "Be bold, and powerful forces will come to your aid." It was Corenblith's motto as he conceived of centering filming in one spot.

"My prejudice that the film should be done in Texas was no secret to Imagine or Disney," says Corenblith, who presented Disney with photos of four location finalists culled from 80: Montana, Sacramento, Calif., Santa Fe, N.M., Dripping Springs — without telling them which was which.

"The choice was unanimous and immediate," says Corenblith, who garnered Oscar nods for his work on "Apollo 13" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

To re-create the town of San Antonio de Bexar and the Alamo compound, Corenblith and his design crew relied heavily on 19th century paintings such as one by Thomas Allen with chickens frolicking and residents lunching with a pink church of San Fernando as their backdrop.

"There is no architectural detail, no color that we can't point back to a painting from that period," Corenblith says. "This is not going to look like what people expect of the Alamo."

Still to come is a compound of 17 buildings that will be San Felipe de Austin and double as Gonzales; a Cherokee village set will be at Wimberley's Blue Hole. And Bastrop will serve as San Jacinto for the film's final act with Dennis Quaid portraying Sam Houston. Quaid arrived on the set las

Two Kettles
Colonial Settler

USA

August 01 2002

Posted - May 11 2003 :  3:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rich,

Thanks for posting this article. I think it's one of the most interesting that's been written about the movie.

With all the Disney-approved writing that's been done about the authenticity of the sets, attention to detail, etc., I think it's safe for me to mention something from my trip with the Alamo Battlefield Association to the set in February that should be of interest to folks at this site. Michael Corenblith, the Production Designer mentioned in this article, was our "tour guide" (on his day off, God bless him). He regularly gave us time for questions and answers, and handled some tough questions really well. After we had toured both San Antonio and the Alamo, I asked if all the attention to detail we'd seen would really matter. I pointed out that there are a number of movies with terrific set design where you don't really get to see the set. I specifically mentioned MOHICANS, which featured a fantastic Ft. Willliam Henry set, but because almost all the scenes there happen at night, and because of camera angles used, etc., you never really get a good look at the whole fort. Corenblith answered that MOHICANS was a historical romance, and the sets were there to help provide mood and move the story along, but in ALAMO, the Alamo would be virtually a character in the movie, and the set and its relationship to the landscape would be an integral part of the film. From what I've heard of some of the shots filmed, etc., that's very much the case.

I have to admit that there have been times I've been a little worried about this movie. But, as the article mentions, they've got Frank Thompson, Steve Hardin, and Alan Huffines convinced, as well as some other very knowledgable people who have followed the production closely. At this point it really sounds like this will be a special and memorable film.

Two Kettles

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 11 2003 :  11:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, tomorrow is the day! Clabert will head for the set to begin his newest adventure. By this time tomorrow nite, he should have a hair cut and a shave - albeit not ones that he might choose. LOL! But, we can repair all that when he gets home! They are cutting his hair to his collar (yes - for those of you that love his hair as much as Cassidy and I do - he had the option of a wig but we discussed it and when you take into account the fact that he will be in wool pants, long sleeved PURPLE calico shirt, wool vest, knee length wool coat, and a wool felt hat in the Texas heat and humidity in summer, we figured a wig would be just too much.) They are shaving the goatee area of his face leaving "mutton chop" sideburns which should look interesting - probably really cute in a 1836 sort of way... We are still not sure exactly what part he will be portraying but his agent seems to think that it will be a lot more of one than Disney has divulged to us so far. We are going to miss each other like crazy but I will be zipping off to see him every chance I get (it's about 3 hours and I still have a little bit of sick time not to mention school is out soon, so it's not THAT bad...)and he will zip home if they have rainouts or down time. We have both been kind of puppy dog eyed today but all good adventures have their sacrifices! What an experience! He will have his camera and if they give him a chance, he will take as many shots as he can. Anyhow - I will post updates as often as I can (Sorry Sgt. Reynolds I have it on good authority that quite a few people are interested in reading them). Who knows - maybe some of you will want to check out the scenery from the Alamo movie someday and we can show you guys around for a change!

Cyndie Menard
"wife of the famous French Trader"

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 12 2003 :  07:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How exciting!! Thanks, Cyndie, for this update. You guys take care and stay safe in your travels back and forth. Keep us informed and send Clabert our best good-luck wishes.

Theresa

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 12 2003 :  09:46:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
YOU BETCHA WE'RE INTERESTED!!!! Keep on posting those updates Cyndie! Clabert is one of our own here and we anxiously await any news of his new adventure. GO GET 'EM CLABERT!!!!!

Thanks Cyndie!!!!

Diana S.

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 12 2003 :  2:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Afternoon update... He is well on his way - probably arriving in Dripping Springs in the next hour. We had news not long ago that his step dad died this morning but his mom insisted that he go on to Austin and he is respecting her wishes. Don't know if he will get back for the funeral or not.

He is excited but very nervous. He talked to casting a few minutes ago and he is scheduled for his "makeover" early in the morning.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers... And his mom too. Thanks friends.

Cyndie Menard

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 12 2003 :  5:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So sorry to hear about his step dad. We will definitely keep him in our prayers. Reminds me of when we lost Claude's dad and Audrey (our daughter) had a big game scheduled. Knowing her Grand Dad, he would have wanted her to play in that game and she did.

Theresa

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 15 2003 :  12:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, exciting things are happening. Unless they hit the cutting room floor, he should have scenes in which he is right close up!!! He met a guy yesterday - I think he said an armorer but I am on information overload - that was the same one the worked on LOTM. He remembered Eric well! Anyhow - Clabert asked him if they were going to have the chance to buy their guns or anything and he told him that Disney doesn't allow that. Bummer! Anyhow. They will be burning the set Friday and filming the scenes of the burning of Gonzales and then moving to their new location Monday. Hopefully he will be able to come home Saturday morning and let us see his funky new hair and beard. He says it is... special... It is getting exciting around here!!! Hopefully the December release date will stick cuz I don't think I will be able to stand it much longer than that!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cyndie Menard

Adele
The Huggy Merchant

May 17 2002

Posted - May 15 2003 :  2:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Adele a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cyndie

Well, exciting things are happening. Unless they hit the cutting room floor, he should have scenes in which he is right close up!!! He met a guy yesterday - I think he said an armorer but I am on information overload - that was the same one the worked on LOTM. He remembered Eric well! Anyhow - Clabert asked him if they were going to have the chance to buy their guns or anything and he told him that Disney doesn't allow that. Bummer! Anyhow. They will be burning the set Friday and filming the scenes of the burning of Gonzales and then moving to their new location Monday. Hopefully he will be able to come home Saturday morning and let us see his funky new hair and beard. He says it is... special... It is getting exciting around here!!! Hopefully the December release date will stick cuz I don't think I will be able to stand it much longer than that!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't believe I missed this whole thread!! All this excitement - I had no idea!! Cyndie, please give Clabert a great big hug from me when you next see him, and big hugss to you and Cassidy too!

Adele

PS I changed my email addy a while back, have you guys got it?!

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 15 2003 :  4:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Woohoo, Cyndie!! Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us informed. Sounds like Clabert is having a great time and the opportunity like no other. How's his mom?

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 15 2003 :  6:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Based on the subject matter, the early word from within, and Clabert getting some mug shots late in the film, this is shaping up as a really special - and one sure to be eagerly anticipated around here - film release!!

Remember the Alamo!

Jayne
Overseer of Ariel's Auction

Oak Leaf

May 23 2002

Posted - May 16 2003 :  10:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cyndie,

Tell Clabert that Karen and I wish him well. And you, too! Good luck keeping up with all that excitement and activity. Look forward to seeing the movie when it comes out!

Jayne

Two Kettles
Colonial Settler

USA

August 01 2002

Posted - May 20 2003 :  1:50:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just a reminder, to Mohicanlanders (or others) who are new to this thread, that there is an excellent fansite set up for this movie at www.thealamofilm.com. Recently, there have been a number of fascinating set reports from a woman working on the film as one of the Texian refugees on the "Runaway Scrape". She got to be a stand in for some scenes with Dennis Quaid, and also wrote a vivid description of the burning of Gonzales mentioned by Cyndie.

Two Kettles

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 20 2003 :  3:27:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry to take so long writing! Clabert got to come home Saturday afternoon and then left again Sunday afternoon. He is a bit lonely so hopefully he will get through this week a little better. He will come home again this weekend if things stay on schedule and won't have to go back until Monday night. They had problem with some sort of thing that makes it look like rain so they postponed that until today. I hope this doesn't set them back too much. The guys that were only filming the battle of San Jacinto were supposed to go in today but were changed to tomorrow. They have finished up filming the scenes in Gonzales that led up to Sam Houston getting the news of what was happening, the burning of Gonzales (totally awesome!), and the Runaway Scrape in Dripping Springs. They moved to Bastrop yesterday and filmed the crossing of the Colorado River and today they were doing the scene that required rain (not sure exactly what that is I hate to admit). They will start on the Battle of San Jacinto tomorrow and are intending to complete the whole thing by the first part of June. I am uploading a picture of him in hair and makeup. Be sure to check out his new hairdo. Rather short and bobbed off. And those Elvis sideburns uh huh... Can't wait for the premiere!!!!!!!! Heck since I finally figured it out I will upload a picture of him with all the hair for those of you that haven't seen him before! Woo Hoo! Let the uploading begin!

Image Insert:

48.73 KB

Image Insert:

83.66 KB

Cyndie Menard

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 20 2003 :  4:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ooooo....thanks Cyndie! Sounds like he is extremely busy and working very hard. Now, if they need rain, just have 'em move production to Bama...where we've tripled the rainfall from this time last year.

Hope he's having fun. Maybe once you're out of school you can head that way and cut down on some of that back and forth stuff. Keep us updated.

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 21 2003 :  06:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great pics, Cyndie ... thanks for sharing 'em!

I took the liberty of resizing that 2nd one, as it was stretching the screen way off the charts. These things are difficult to gauge because we all have different screen sizes & resolutions, but generally, if you resize the image, before you upload it, to a maximum width of aboot 500 pixels, you're in good shape.

Tell Frenchie to go git 'em! Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 21 2003 :  08:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for resizing. I am still honing my skills at that. When I talked to Clabert last night they had finished the rain scene, finished the scenes where they get the news about Goliad, and finished crossing the river. Today all the new extras were joining them and they were going on to San Jacinto! (WOO HOO - we win that one!) He heard one of the PA's on the set telling someone that some of the people would be working a couple more days (settlers from Gonzales, women, children probably) and the rest would have a couple more weeks. It is really close to completion! He also heard that the California guys have requested a four day weekend since many haven't seen their families in quite some time - so there is a chance he will be home from Friday to Monday. Woo hoo again! Yesterday when they were filming the part where the rider brings the news that all were killed at Goliad they were supposed to work up to a frenzy of anger at the news for the scene. They got so into it they didn't hear the director yell cut and were ready to fight some Mexicans by the time they saw four or five guys jumping and waving their arms to get them to settle down. Clabert said he looked over and Dennis Quaid was standing outside his tent just cracking up laughing at them. He just keeps telling me over and over that it is going to be an absolutely awesome movie. Buzz on the set from some of the people that have been in the business a while is that it should be really something to see! One guy has worked on lots of movies and 3 were Academy Award winners. He says this one is better than anything he has ever done before. Talk is that Billy Bob was AMAZING. The detail of his death scene is one of the most guarded secrets of all. There are extras that were there that know but they have been sworn to secrecy and so far no one is talking...

So - y'all gonna be ready for that Texas gathering someday???

Cyndie Menard

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - May 21 2003 :  10:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
One more thing! Watch Access Hollywood tonight - they are supposed to be featuring Dennis Quaid as Sam Houston in the movie! (You can check for show times and channels at www.accesshollywood.com) It will probably be hard to pick Clabert out from amongst the crowd but he looks like a little Amish boy with a round brimmed hat, a dark gray short jacket, light gray pants, gray vest, and purple calico shirt. Oh - he's the really cute one! That should help!!!

Cyndie Menard

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - June 14 2003 :  2:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, we are home! Cassidy and I spent the last 2 weeks of the filming in Bastrop with Clabert. They wrapped Wednesday and we loaded up and came home Thursday. He had a great time and should have some super close ups if they don't end up on the floor. We are working on the scrapbook right now (so far I have 156 pictures to put in and haven't yet printed the digital ones...) so maybe someday (next year I hope at the Gathering!) we can show you guys the pictures Clabert "didn't take" on the set. My scanner is hooked up to my computer at school so I don't have access to it right now but if I get a chance I will definately post some pictures - especially the ones of Clabert shaking hands with Dennis Quaid and talking with John Lee Hancock. In case you haven't guessed, he is totally hooked and is talking to his agent about his next possible project (rumor - Ron Howard's Revolution or the new Tom Seleck western...). Looks like we have an actor in the family if it works out. I will try to get him to post a couple of stories sometime this weekend. Needless to say - he has quite a few to tell!!!

Cyndie Menard

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - June 14 2003 :  3:08:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks, Cyndie. Sounds like it was an incredible experience. Looking forward to stories and pics. Glad you're all home safe and sound and what was that....."next year I hope at the Gathering"? YIPPEE!! The Menards are coming!!

Theresa

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - June 22 2003 :  2:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, our computer has been completely PSYCHO and this is the first time I have been able to log onto the board since my last post!!! We went to a "wrap" party for the Alamo Extras Friday - rode the motorcycle up to Austin Friday morning and then back home yesterday evening 4 hours each way... Had a great time seeing everyone "shaved and cleaned up" and looked at tons of pictures. Clabert heard that some of the guys got called into Dripping Springs (the set of the Alamo parts of the movie) for a history channel documentary on the making of the film. Don't know yet when that will be airing but will post if we hear something. Anyhow... Clabert sure had fun doing this. We are going to a huge get together for directors/producers/agents/actors/etc. next weekend in Dallas. Hopefully he will make the connections he needs to get hooked up for his next project then!

Cyndie Menard

Cyndie
Pathfinder

Virgo
USA

February 19 2003

Posted - July 02 2003 :  03:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cyndie's Homepage  Send Cyndie an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, we got home from Ft. Worth yesterday morning. We stayed there with Clabert Agent and went to a huge night club called Billy Bobs Saturday night for the party I talked about before. We found out AFTER we got there that the attire for the evening was either 1890's or black tie... Clabert had brought along his cowboy clothes but Cassidy and I were unprepared completely. Thanks goodness Clabert's agent is also a costumer and was able to fix us up. When we got to the club they actually had a red carpet out, stretch limos arriving to deposit the "important" folks, and cameras flashing like crazy. Felt like the Academy Awards or something! We had a great time shmoozing with actors, directors, producers, and promoters from all over the country. One guy went nuts when he saw Cassidy insisting that he had to have her head shot. When we told him she didn't have one, he told us to get one quick and email him asap. She did look mighty beautiful if I do say so myself! We left there about midnight and went to the "after party party" at a hotel down the road. Clabert continued his shmoozing and hopefully made some great connections to help him with his new found "career". Who knows????

Cyndie Menard
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: The 2nd Alamo Trailer Topic Next Topic: The Alamo - The Movie - In Danger!  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.67 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07