The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/1/2024 5:29:46 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 COLONIAL TIMES
 The Muster
 Season
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: re-enactors? could somebody fill me in a little? :) Topic Next Topic: Rev War Excitement in Petersburg  

YoungNative
Pioneer

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2003

Posted - April 19 2004 :  2:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Send YoungNative an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, the season has pretty much started. My first event was this past weekend. Man, i forgot how much i missed reenacting. Anyway, as the season starts, or aprocaches for some of you. I would like ask those that have an idea of there schedule to post it here. I'll post mine when i get it all sorted out.

-mark "ouisaw kitehi"

"Re-enacting is life, the rest is just history." -me

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -M. L. King Jr.

"music is like this porthole into another world - the world of truth."
-Trey Anastasio

"you do not have to fear what goes bump in the night, when you become what lurks in the dark" - unknown

report to moderator

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 20 2004 :  11:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As usual my nephew is far too modest, his impression has grown with him. Ouisaw Kitehi (Mark) was quoted in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, see the link below:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04109/302458.stm

Your Most Humble Servant,

Serjeant-Major Duncan Munro
Capt. Thos. Graham's Coy.
42nd Royal Highland Regiment of Foote
(The Black Sheep of the Black Watch)

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
-Or-
"Recruit locally, fight globally."
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 21 2004 :  08:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Excellent!! Very nice article, and the weekend sounds glorious. Wish I could have been there.

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 22 2004 :  04:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It indeed sounds like a fantastic event. Visiting Point State Park is on my list of places-to-visit ... someday. Next trip to Pennsylvania, I suppose!

YoungNative
Pioneer

May 19 2003

Posted - April 24 2004 :  9:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Send YoungNative an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yup, uncle i was in the newspaper. I was interviewed by other newspaper people, but nothing became of those other interviews.

-Mark

"Re-enacting is life, the rest is just history." -me

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -M. L. King Jr.

"music is like this porthole into another world - the world of truth."
-Trey Anastasio

"you do not have to fear what goes bump in the night, when you become what lurks in the dark" - unknown

Previous Topic: re-enactors? could somebody fill me in a little? :) Topic Next Topic: Rev War Excitement in Petersburg  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.62 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07