The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/8/2024 6:26:57 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 OFF THE BEATEN TRAIL
 Movies, Movies, More Movies! Any Movies!
 Wes Studi in "Undisputed"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Classic Slapstick Poll Topic Next Topic: The Wind and the Lion  

Bookworm
Colonial Militia

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
February 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - March 05 2004 :  9:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several weeks ago I rented "Undisputed" starring Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames. It was a "little" movie that didn't get much press, but I had read a good review and I like those actors, so... Wesley Snipes plays the "undisputed" boxing champion of the prison system, Ving Rhames plays the "undisputed" world boxing champ, newly sent to jail. Eventually, of course, they're persuaded they have to fight each other. I don't know what my husband thought when "the champ" was introduced to his cellmate and I shouted, "Wes!!!!" Yep, Wes Studi plays the cellmate, who's "from Oklahoma...Indian country." It's a small role but Wes does his usual fine job with it. Good movie!
report to moderator

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - March 09 2004 :  07:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just saw this post, or I would have responded to you sooner! I loved "Undisputed"! It is definitly NOT a "chick flick" and I noticed that Wes was the ONLY character whose dialog wasn't laced with four letter words, but nonetheless I enjoyed the movie very much. We have pictures of Wes in "Undisputed" on our fan club site www.thestudigroup.com. Hope you drop by our message board and say "hello".
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Classic Slapstick Poll Topic Next Topic: The Wind and the Lion  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07