The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
10/5/2024 7:23:31 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 OFF THE BEATEN TRAIL
 Movies, Movies, More Movies! Any Movies!
 Gangs of New York
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Zulu Dawn DVD???? Topic Next Topic: History Alert!!
Page: of 2

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2002

Posted - December 19 2002 :  10:54:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
MORE GREAT NEWS!

The Golden Globe Awards have nominated Daniel Day-Lewis for Best Actor for his role in GONY! First he won the award for Best Actor from NYFCC, and now he's been nominated for the Best Actor from the Golden Globes! Can an Oscar nomination - and a subsequent win - be very far behind???

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - December 20 2002 :  4:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
From a review in The Oregonian newspaper:

quote:
For the sort of acting that will make you stand on your chair and then knock you into the back row of the theater, look to Daniel Day-Lewis, in his first movie in five years (since 1997's "The Boxer"). As the Butcher, Day-Lewis is staggeringly mean, imposingly physical, hilariously theatrical and frighteningly real, with a voice that suggests Bugs Bunny crossed with Al Capone. Using grand words like little darts of sarcasm, he rivets attention from his first scene to his last, waking up the film in ways that all of Scorsese's expert camera work and attention to minutiae never manage. It's not only the best film performance of the year, it's one of the best in ages.

Alongside this head-rattling acting, nobody in the cast -- not DiCaprio; not Cameron Diaz, perfectly sturdy as Jenny; not Jim Broadbent, cunning and aloof as Boss Tweed; not Brendan Gleeson or Gary Lewis or John C. Reilly as tough guys who once fought with Priest Vallon and changed with the times -- can stand firm ground. More even than Scorsese's, "Gangs" is Day-Lewis' picture.

It's almost 4:30 p.m. - did anybody from Mohicanland sneak in a matinee viewing of GONY today???

Rattlesnake Woman

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - December 20 2002 :  7:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Made the very first showing this afternoon!

WOW!!!

This is a GREAT film! DDL is everything the reviews say AND you get to see a bunch of him - although not one ounce of attractiveness here. He is so palpable! The surprisingly wonderful thing to me is though, that Leo did an outstanding job. I can't imagine another Amsterdam! This is also the best role I've seen Cameron Diaz in. Both she and Leo came and went with the Irish accent (done VERY well by CD in the beginning), but that is my only complaint. The music is great, the violence as graphic as I ever seen and there is plenty to be had, DDL has some of the best lines ever in film, and the ending is weepingly moving (I won't spoil it for you)!!!! Liam Neeson is also bigger than life in the first scenes. Other notables I wasn't expecting, but tickled to see, were Henry Thomas and Brendan Gleeson. There are tons of other faces you've seen before, but don't know the names of.

Well Done, Martin!! Classic Scorcese!

Also saw a preview of Gods and Generals that looks AWESOME!!!! Robert Duvall as Robert E. Lee appears promising - I never could get into Martin Sheen in Gettysburg as Lee. Don't think Tom Beringer is back as Longstreet , but Jeff Daniels as Chamberlin is, as well as Stephen Lang as Pickett (I LOVED both of them!!!)

Di

Grenouille
Colonial Settler

May 17 2002

Posted - December 20 2002 :  8:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Grenouille's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just saw Gangs of NY. Daniel Day must have taken scoundrel lessons from Magua....Daniel Day is EVIL INCARNATE in this movie. Lots of blood, gore, and guts with gratuitous sex and violence . Basically, your All-American movie! I predict he will get the best actor award.

JIM

Brenda
Pioneer

Wink
Canada

June 17 2002

Posted - December 29 2002 :  12:22:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Oscar buzz! Check out what they are saying ...

http://oscarwatch.com/Buzz_Pages/Best_Picture/GONY/

“They say that you're never as wise as when you're a child. We'll never think that clearly again.”
From Arlington Road (1999)

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - December 29 2002 :  10:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
from Smithsonian Magazine:

quote:
Most of the film's action takes place around the seething Five Points slum, then a paramount symbol of anarchy, violence and urban hoplessness.

orginally printed in the now defunct New York Mirror:
"... a loathsome den of murderers, thieves, abandoned women, ruined children, filth, drunkenness, and broils [brawls]."

Based on that, Martin Scorsese's Gangs of New York succeeds remarkably well. That is what one sees when viewing this picture. The sets - representing the now disappeared Five Points [not far from where the World Trade Center once stood] neighborhood - are elaborate & detailed. Five blocks worth were constructed in Rome, Italy, where the film is shot, and the visuals are quite extraordinary. As a visual medium, you won't be disappointed. But, for the very reasons quoted above, I'm just not sure how much I actually liked this film ... seeing it again is a must for me. It is, as Smithsonian's description might suggest, full of darkness & decadence!

It's not that it's a bad film, it is very good ... well made in most respects, but actually liking it is another matter ...

Leonardo DiCaprio, as Amsterdam Vallon, is good enough, but his character is really relegated to second-class status, and I'm not sure that is by design. Cameron Diaz, too, performs well, but her character, to me, seems a bit contrived ... maybe even unnecessary to the telling of the tale. But, the biggest flaw of all - obvious to me after just one viewing - is the accelerated crash history course that rapidly develops as the film nears its end. Set in the Civil War-era [except for the opening sequence which occurs in 1846], the film takes place during New York's infamous draft riots of 1863. However, one really isn't aware of that until well into the film, and then it's kind of force-fed through narration & rapid fire developments, not entirely in keeping with the main storyline which is the rivalry between two [actually several] gang groups - completely unrelated to the goings on of the Civil War. I don't know, it grabbed me as - here's that word again - contrived. That said, there is some valid history here ... the gang groups, the Native Americans & the Dead Rabbits [along with others, the Bowery Boys, etc.] where real enough, as was the anti-immigration feud that fueled these "wars." Most well done of all was the accents of lower New York. Great research & coaching was applied and the results are spectacular.

And, actually, this is quite a "spectacular" film in many ways ... most spectacular of all, Daniel Day-Lewis, as Bill "The Butcher" Cutting - real-life character, Bill "The Butcher" Poole. The rampant Boss Tweed corruption provides the fodder for DDL's character to thrive, and thrive he does!!! The Butcher is the antithesis of Hawkeye ... it really is hard to believe the same man plays both characters. For all his evilness, though, I love The Butcher. He is played to perfection ... you just gotta see this, if only for DDL's performance ... it is comical, endearing, ruthless, and crude, all rolled into one.

There are many other role characters who do outstanding jobs - there's nothing wrong with the casting or performances here - including Liam Neesom as Priest Vallon, Amsterdam's father.

It's certainly not an uplifting film, nor does it make any really powerful statements, but it does move you, if only at the very end. A problem, in my opinion, is the lack of a well defined hero or villain. I suppose DDL is the villain, but - and maybe this is simply because he's DDL - I actually liked him [sorta]! Can't get into particulars yet, until more here have seen the mo

sidony
Pioneer

June 21 2002

Posted - December 29 2002 :  8:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Some reviewers have said that this is the best performance of his career. Richfed (and everyone else), do you think that's true?

CT•Ranger
Colonial Militia

indian ... nicholas
USA

October 14 2002

Posted - December 30 2002 :  01:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I pretty much agree with Rich's assesment of the film. I wanted to like it so bad, but I can't. There were several things about it done very well, and several things I didn't like at all.

I was sorry to see the modernesque style battle in the beginning with the fantasy type, completely non-historical weapons, and the modern music which didn't fit with the rest of the otherwise beautiful soundtrack. What really bugged me here were the jumpy fast forward, slow-down, zoom-in, zoom-out style the first battle was filmed in (they kinda brought this style back at the end with the Union troops firing on the rioters). It just didn't fit with the rest of the film. And of course I always hate to see stupid fake fantasy type weapons in a historical period film. I'm talking about the woman with the sharpened teeth and metal cat-like claws attached to her fingers and the various other spiked weapons used by the "Dead Rabbits."

I think the very best scene of the film was with Irish immigrants coming off the boats, signing papers which made them U.S. citizens and simultaneuosly joining the Union Army "straight off the boat." And then the camera follows the line of Irish men as they receive their uniforms and arms and re-embark on a transport ship bound for the south, while coffins of dead soldiers are being taken off. And all the while there was a beautiful Irish tune in the background. To me this was the most powerful scene, and what made the movie worth seeing for me.

I also appreciated the various scenes of Boss Tweed in Tamany Hall which were very similar to some of Nash's famous political cartoons from the period.

But the real thing which ruined the film for me was the gratuitous nudity and sex. Completely unnecessary in my opinion.

I also thought Cameron Diaz's character was unnecessary, I even thought Leonardo's character was pretty much unnecessary. It could have been a perfectly good film without those two characters.

And the Draft Riots scenes were forced and not explained enough. Most historians agree that the number one cause of the Riots was the Irish fear of the freed black slaves coming to take their jobs from them. But you'd never know this from the movie. The other main cause of the riots was the ability of the rich to by their way out of the draft, or provide a replacement, which most of the poor Irish could not do.

Overall I think there were some really good historcal parts to the film, but many of the fictional parts ruined the film for me. Another example of Hollywood types thinking they can think up a story better than the actual history, which can never be done.

YMHS,
Connecticut•Ranger
Thomas Thacher

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - December 30 2002 :  08:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CT•Ranger
And of course I always hate to see stupid fake fantasy type weapons in a historical period film. I'm talking about the woman with the sharpened teeth and metal cat-like claws attached to her fingers and the various other spiked weapons used by the "Dead Rabbits."

CT,
According to the article in "Smithsonian"...."Hell-Cat Maggie, legend has it, filed her front teeth to points and wore artificial brass fingernails, the better to lacerate her adversaries." Also, the Dead Rabbits were so called because they carried a dead rabbit on a pike as their battle standard. So, I guess there were those who actually did this. This legendary person (Hell-Cat Maggie) was included in Henry Asbury's book on which the movie was based.

Theresa

CT•Ranger
Colonial Militia

indian ... nicholas
USA

October 14 2002

Posted - December 30 2002 :  11:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"Hell-Cat Maggie, legend has it, filed her front teeth to points and wore artificial brass fingernails, the better to lacerate her adversaries."

Thanks for the post Theresa. I was not aware of this legendary material. The important part here is "legend has it." As a historian, one must be skeptical of their sources. The phrase "legend has it" immediately suggests exageration. The writing of the period is well known for it's romantic exagerations and disregard for facts. I still remain skeptical until multiple reliable primary sources can be studied. And of course just because something is published in "Smithsonian" magazine does not lend it credibility.

YMHS,
Connecticut•Ranger
Thomas Thacher

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - January 01 2003 :  9:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CT•Ranger

"Hell-Cat Maggie, legend has it, filed her front teeth to points and wore artificial brass fingernails, the better to lacerate her adversaries."

Thanks for the post Theresa. I was not aware of this legendary material. The important part here is "legend has it." As a historian, one must be skeptical of their sources. The phrase "legend has it" immediately suggests exageration. The writing of the period is well known for it's romantic exagerations and disregard for facts. I still remain skeptical until multiple reliable primary sources can be studied. And of course just because something is published in "Smithsonian" magazine does not lend it credibility.

Hey CT,
Of course you are right about the term "legendary" in that it lends itself to credibility. And I'm sure there are sources out there that would back up the "Hell-Cat Maggie" types of the time. I, too, need to follow up on that. But for some reason I think that a version of this "legend" probably existed and that perhaps she was exaggerated in the book and movie. If you come across any information in this regard please enlighten me. Very interesting, doncha think?

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - January 04 2003 :  08:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Let me see if I've got this straight, Theresa ... you still haven't seen GONY?!? Has it not yet made its appearance in Alabama? Anxiously awaiting your take!

For the record, my 3 eldest sons saw it [ages 17, 20, and 22] last week. They all loved it! Jesse, the oldest, going so far as to claim it as his favorite movie! All gave DDL rave reviews. The only complaint I heard was they thought that the naval bombardment a bit of a stretch ...

I searched on that, could find no historical reference, though artillery was used. Anyone know more? I figure it to be a Hollywood enhancement.

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - January 04 2003 :  1:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by richfed

Let me see if I've got this straight, Theresa ... you still haven't seen GONY?!? Has it not yet made its appearance in Alabama? Anxiously awaiting your take!

That's right, Rich. I haven't made it to GONY yet. You see I've been extremely busy of late. We have eleven puppies, 5 weeks old here that we're holding until their new owners can pick them up...lots of pee and poop as well as lots of lovin'. Our daughter has bought a house and we're in the process of helping her move. I just yesterday got all of my Christmas stuff taken down, packed up and waiting to get it all back into the attic. As soon as things settle down a bit, you can bet your bippie I'll be in line at the theater to see this movie. I've enjoyed hearing all your reviews on it and I must admit I cannot wait!

Hope everyone at the Feds had a great New Year. Hope you're feeling better. Take care of that flu thingy. Glad to hear Sophia is doing so much better and her little picture is absolutely adorable. Give her big kiss from us.

Theresa

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - February 07 2003 :  07:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, well, well. Claude and I FINALLY went to see GONY last night. What a bigot!! (Bill, not Claude!) Daniel Day-Lewis truly carries this film, in my opinion. To me it seemed to drag in places and I truly think that had some of the footage been eliminated it would not have hurt the film at all. The film, as you know, is quite lengthy. We went on a cold, rainy, mid-week night and were it not for one lone patron, we would have had the theater to ourselves.

There is so much to this story, this time in New York's history, that so many people are not aware of and I'm glad the story has been told. And the last lines had somewhat of a parallel to LOTM in that while Amsterdam and Jenny are looking across the river from the graves of the Butcher and the Priest, reference is made to the fact that there will be a time when people will never know they existed, much like the lines from Chingachgook in the DVD version in the last scene. I thought Scorcese presented the final scene in a tasteful way...kinda tugged at my heart. Anyway, I'm sure I need to see this again and digest it a little longer, but for the most part I think this is a GOOD film with GREAT performances.

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 09 2003 :  06:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm with you on this, Theresa ... I surely need to see it again, but probably won't until its release on DVD. DDL's performance is most definitely worth "owning." What a true chameleon he is! I did try to drag Lainey to see it on the big screen, but she steadfastly refused [has anyone ever been successful at talking Lainey into doing something she didn't want to do?!?] ...

The film, as a whole, is not a great one, I don't think, but, as you say, a "good" one ...

PS - Answer to my question regarding Lainey: Yes. I did. Once. I asked her to marry me. She laughed me off, basically, but I did manage to talk her into it! Really, I did! [without a gun, too!]

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - February 10 2003 :  4:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I found this today and thought some of you might be interested:

This was in PageSix in the NY Post today:

"BILL "The Butcher" Poole, the villain played by Daniel
Day-Lewis in "Gangs of New York," will finally get his due
Thursday when Brooklyn’s Green-Wood Cemetery unveils
a new 3 1/2-foot-tall tombstone, carved with what are
purported to be Poole’s last words: "Goodbye, boys, I die
a true American." The site has previously been unmarked.
"As an historic cemetery, Green-Wood has a special
responsibility to keep alive the memories of so many
people - heroic or corrupt, saintly or villainous," said
Richard Moylan, president of the cemetery."

Wonder if they invited Dan to the ceremony?

Theresa

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 11 2003 :  10:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, not that anyone here is surprised!

It's official, DDL is nominated for the Best Actor Oscar for GONY.
caitlin

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - February 11 2003 :  1:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
YES, isn't this wonderful news?!

Also, GONY has been nominated for Best Picture and Martin Scorcese has been nominated for Best Director! Both of these nominations will greatly please Daniel, I'm sure - perhaps even more than his own nomination! Additional nominations for GONY include Original Screenplay, Art Direction, Cinematography, and Costume. GONY has TEN nominations in all!

Now, wouldn't it be great if we could just make all of those nominations retroactive for LOTM...! The majority of folks in Mohicanland would agree that LOTM should have been nominated for all of these categories, and more (Best Supporting Actor, Wes Studi and Best Actress, Madeleine Stowe, for example)!

GONY also got a nomination for Best Original Song "The Hands That Built America."

The Oscars will actually be worth watching this year! I don't see how any of the other actors' performances - especially Jack Nicholson - could be deemed superior to that of DDL in GONY. I remember reading an early review somewhere, and the critic said of Daniel's performance "...they should just go ahead and mail him the trophy." I couldn't agree more! Daniel is most deserving of another Oscar!

Rattlesnake Woman

Theresa

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - February 11 2003 :  5:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
I don't see how any of the other actors' performances - especially Jack Nicholson - could be deemed superior to that of DDL in GONY. I remember reading an early review somewhere, and the critic said of Daniel's performance "...they should just go ahead and mail him the trophy." I couldn't agree more! Daniel is most deserving of another Oscar!

Abdsolutely agree, Diane. And as you know there are scores of folks out there beyond Mohicanland that share those sentiments. How could they possibly give an Oscar to a man who is simply playing himself?

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 07 2003 :  05:47:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just watched my DVD version of "Gangs of New York" yesterday afternoon. The DVD has many good extras, including the Discovery Channel's presentation on the historical truths.

This is my second viewing, and my opinion remains as stated above. Superb sets & costumes, Daniel wuz robbed at the Oscars, emotional impact at the very end ... but, something seems amiss in the film. Can't put my finger on it.

Ok, ok, I do like it, but ...

Doc M
Great Quack Healer of the Frontier

Wicked Unicorn
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - July 07 2003 :  2:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, you KNEW I'd pop up just to disagree a little with you,
Ricardo. Is the movie flawed? Yes -- Leonardo is way too much
of a lightweight to stand up to DD-L and be believable. Carmen
Diaz -- she's just "the girl" and very little else. To be fair,
I can't think of any other actors in that age group who could
have done much better -- there just aren't any out there. But
as a whole, and speaking as a huge Scorcese fan, I think the
film is a masterpiece. The sheer scope and size and ambition
of it is astounding. It's big and messy and you won't see its
like again in our generation, so treasure this kind of film-making
while you can. And what can you say about Daniel's performance
in this that hasn't already been said? An incredible performance,
the best he's ever done I think...the Richard III of Five Points.
Watch this coupled with The Age of Innocence, and a dash of Ken
Burns' Civil War series, and you'll have a portrait of the minds
and hearts of Americans in the mid-1800's -- the age that forged
what we are today, for better or worse.

*WHEW!* Well that's QUITE enough pontificating from me, I think --
I'm going to lie down and dab my overheated temples with a little
eau de coloanie.

Doc M

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 29 2003 :  7:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry Doc -- I meant to get back to this sooner.

I agree with you that the film making is superb. All the strengths you mention are very strong strengths. The cinematography, the sets, costume design, casting ... all excellent. Strong soundtrack ... lots of strengths & a joy to watch.

To me, though, the storytelling is lacking to make it a true all-around classic. I've never been a big fan of narration, though I have seen it done well ["Braveheart" for example], but in this case ... just too much. To me, a sign of weak storytelling; not weak STORY, but storytelling.

Oh well, enjoyable, nonetheless!!!

Lainey finally watched it. Maybe she'll chime in with HER opinion. Opinion? Lainey? Opinion? NAH!

Bill R
Colonial Militia

Farm Gnome
USA

July 03 2002

Posted - August 01 2003 :  8:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
At risk of being expelled from the lodge as a master gnome in good standing, I have to agree with the weird and somehow enchanting Doc Mary on this one. We watched it again last night - 2nd time for me, 1st for Betty. She wasn't standing up cheering. For her, it was one of those "it was okay. it was fine" movies. DDL DEFINITELY carried that pic dragging the effete Leonardo and the unnecessary Cameron Diaz along on his coat tales. DDL proves again he can handle any role pitched at him. He really was able to portray a nasty, decadent and evil person whom you just hadda love anyway - you know, kinda like how folks feel about Doc M.

The filmography was great. Not being a big student of New York History I don't know how close to real conditions and events the film came, but if you want completely accurate history, you usually aren't gonna get it from films anyway. First time around the violence startled me believe it or not. Second time around I payed more attention to DDL's actual character and less to the violence.

Good movie - DDL as always, excellent.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Zulu Dawn DVD???? Topic Next Topic: History Alert!!  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.55 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07