Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
5/4/2024 2:19:21 PM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 Custer's Last Stand
 Benteen's Orders
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: Custers Plan Topic Next Topic: By Company ...
Page: of 3

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 22 2009 :  6:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benteen testified that he received orders to go on to the next valley, then the next valley, etc.,etc.,etc. I got the impression that he thought the orders were "senseless" and by the grace of good fortune, his decision to return to the main trail saved the day for Reno and Company.

Don't believe Benteen. First of all, despite his claims everyone was aware that the mysterious valleys Benteen referred to was the valley in which the village was encamped. Secondly, the third valley (I believe) was the one which benteen should have followed as it would have taken him directly to the souther end of the camp in support of Reno.

lastly, I make this assumption because one of the messengers was a Sergeant Major. A veteran of such stature would not have been sent to deliver an inconsequential directive like the "next Valley." He would have been sent to advise Benteen to support Reno from the rear for the up coming battle.

If this scenario has any credence it would explain Reno's panic when he failed to see support from the rear.

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 22 2009 :  9:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not too bad a start Joe. Billy has some good info at his webpage, http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~familyinformation/#custer

Look for:
Telegrams Sent to Gen. Sheridan in Chicago Containing Gen. Terry's Initial Report of the Little Big Horn
Pgs. 1-5 Pgs. 6-10 Pgs. 11-15 Pgs. 16-23

While it is in Terry’s handwriting and at times difficult to read, it is quite enlightening, especially page's 6 through 10.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

Dark Cloud
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 23 2009 :  10:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Cloud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is an attempt to divert attention from Wiggs' past. He got hammered so badly, and by so many, on his previous thread ALSO entitled Benteen's Orders that he hopes those seeking referenced evidence of his fabrications, incoherence, plagiarism, inability to understand his own posts (because he sometimes lifted them from others)and his lies will find this one instead. In other words, another lie.

The original Benteen's Orders thread is here:

http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145

Wiggs, were he honest, would want the newbie to read it. He isn't, and he doesn't.

Dark Cloud
copyright RL MacLeod
darkcloud@darkendeavors.com
www.darkendeavors.com
www.boulderlout.com

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 23 2009 :  9:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And you failed to mention the LAST post of that thread didn't you DC.

It was posted by the administrator of this board, and it goes:

quote:
This thread has become so long & cumbersome ... not to mention off track ... that I will lock it.

In the future, if anyone simply MUST insult another, please do it elsewhere. Privately.

Thanks -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rich/Forum Administrator

Why don't you heed his last remark DC? "In the future, if anyone simply MUST insult another, please do it elsewhere. Privately."

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  07:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Benteen you think you are the only one that can insult? If you followed your own advice maybe you would have a leg to stand on.

So what was missed other than as DC pointed out Joe's attempt to cover the original Benteen's orders?

“ An officer's first duty is to his horses.”

SEMPER FI

Edited by - AZ Ranger on November 24 2009 07:45:25 AM

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  07:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Heavyrunner
Captain

USA

Posted - May 11 2004 : 6:46:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custer may very well have been dead by the time the message reached Benteen and would almost certainly have been dead, along with the rest of his column, by the time Benteen could have arrived in relief.

So, consider this: Benteen dutifully bypasses Reno and his seige, gallops another three miles, or so, to Last Stand Hill, is quickly dispatched, along with his entire column. Reno is left without the combat support Benteen had provided and, subsequently, cannot hold out against the seige. Therefore, Reno and his command are also wiped out to the last man.

Custer divided his command into three columns, none of which was even remotely capable of a military victory at that place, against those kinds of numbers. Remember, the Cheyenne, Sioux and Arikara are also considered to have been the finest light cavalry in the world. They were better armed, overwhelming in numbers and extremely pissed off. They also had better leadership.

Gone through the village like butter? They could have gone through the village like, say, Fetterman.

Bob Bostwick

SEMPER FI

Dark Cloud
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Cloud's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But I don't fear anyone reading that, Benteen, as Wiggs does people seeing his undeniable history of incompetent and often dishonest posting through the years. And he a supposed former cop. Of course, the problem referenced with that thread, as with so many others, was the poster called Warlord, whose posts were removed from the board by the administrator.

And, by making that observation, you discount the officers of the 7th as people, because we're to be able to savage with utterly fabricated or hypothesized nonsense those who can't respond but not nail those who do so? And do so for their own current elevation with no regard for honesty or truth? Doubt that was in the Administrator's mind.

Dark Cloud
copyright RL MacLeod
www.darkendeavors.com
www.boulderlout.com

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  5:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Cloud

But I don't fear anyone reading that, Benteen, as Wiggs does people seeing his undeniable history of incompetent and often dishonest posting through the years. And he a supposed former cop. Of course, the problem referenced with that thread, as with so many others, was the poster called Warlord, whose posts were removed from the board by the administrator.

And, by making that observation, you discount the officers of the 7th as people, because we're to be able to savage with utterly fabricated or hypothesized nonsense those who can't respond but not nail those who do so? And do so for their own current elevation with no regard for honesty or truth? Doubt that was in the Administrator's mind.

I assure you, I will be responding to this ditty in a very short while.

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  8:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Cloud

This is an attempt to divert attention from Wiggs' past. He got hammered so badly, and by so many, on his previous thread ALSO entitled Benteen's Orders that he hopes those seeking referenced evidence of his fabrications, incoherence, plagiarism, inability to understand his own posts (because he sometimes lifted them from others)and his lies will find this one instead. In other words, another lie.

The original Benteen's Orders thread is here:

Wiggs, were he honest, would want the newbie to read it. He isn't, and he doesn't.

Of all the idiotic uttereces you have uttered, this one ranks high. I'm posting on a web site to divert my posting on a web site.
Seriously dc, do you read what you print. "He got hammered so badly" is your perspective which is cloudy and dark () with your indecribable yet, obvious dislike for me. You provide so much amusement with your Rag Sheet Banners "Moon made of Green Cheese" Three Blind Mice rob Convience Store" and "Wiggs Plazerizes the Ten Commandments" that I could not but help myself but pm'ed you until you started replying again.

Having said that, why don't you follow Benteen's sage advise and post something intelligent or get a life. If not, keep up the mad cap humor, you silly guy.

You'er much more fun than a carnival. Way to go brother!!!

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  9:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benteen

Not too bad a start Joe. Billy has some good info at his webpage, http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~familyinformation/#custer

Look for:
Telegrams Sent to Gen. Sheridan in Chicago Containing Gen. Terry's Initial Report of the Little Big Horn
Pgs. 1-5 Pgs. 6-10 Pgs. 11-15 Pgs. 16-23

While it is in Terry’s handwriting and at times difficult to read, it is quite enlightening, especially page's 6 through 10.

Sorry Benteen for the interruption, the Peanut Gallery insisted on his unsolicited viewpoint. You are absolutely right regarding Terry's initial report and the second report in which was sent to Sheridan. The initial report placed no blame on Custer, the second, however, was explosive. Why? Benteen strikes again. Now I ask you, would a man who lied in an official, military report lie at the Inquiry? Surely not! When Benteen was through exaggerating the mileages if Custer's marches he could not but think Custer drove his men to the ground.

"I have learned from Capt. Benteen, on the twenty-second the calvary marched twelve miles; on the twenty third, thirty-five miles; from five AM., till eight on the twenty fourth, forty-five miles and then after night ten miles further, then after resting but, without unsaddling twenty -three miles to the battlefield."

Terry relied on Benteen's report of the daily marches (which he totaled as 102 miles) as against the 76 miles reported by Lt. Wallace.This vicious piece of lying is beyond mortal comprehension.

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 24 2009 :  9:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These mileages are just the beginning of a long list of inexact facts that both Benteen and Reno stated at the COI. Benteen's letters also do not match his statements at the COI, and the letters are apt to be more true than his testimony.

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 24 2009 :  9:52:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Correct my friend , just the beginning. there is so much dirt swept under the rug that it's astounding. Hopefully, this forum will did it up. This forum, hopefully, will be a leader in revealing the truth (as much as possible) about this battle.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  08:15:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Brent
Lt. Colonel

USA

Posted - May 12 2004 : 3:38:44 PM

While I don't think Benteen set any land speed records in getting back to where things were "happening", I don't think he violated a "lawful order" (or rather, a lawful message).
For that to occur he would have had to have either ignored the summons in the first place or, when he met up with Reno and found those men fit and ready to rumble, decided to stay put. But what he found was a miserable set of mostly beaten men more or less unfit for offensive operations of any kind. So he elected to stay and help with he defense. Some say that this saved him and Reno and doomed Custer--but I reckon Custer was probably already doomed, and had Benteen ridden in all haste to Custer, by the time he arrived his men would have probably been in no real condition to help Custer or even themselves.
I should add that I'm one who thinks Benteen should never been sent off (at the time he was sent) in the first place. Then there would have been no need for a "Come Quick" note. Benteen would have been with Reno, together perhaps actually "driving" the village and giving Custer the time he evidently needed to figure out how he was going to give Reno that promised support.
Oh--what might have been!!!!

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  08:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145&whichpage=2

Anonymous Poster8169
Brigadier General

Posted - May 15 2004 : 12:18:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joseph wiggs

I will immediately pull out the research papers that clearly stated that the trumpeteer Martini waived at the smiling Boston as he cheerfully rode to the head of Cedar Coulee, less than five minutes from the General's position.

Just which research papers clearly stated that Boston was "smiling"? That's a detail I don't remember.

We also don't know where Boston reached his brother. Cedar Coulee is just a best guess, based on what little we have to go on. It's good to acknowledge that.

quote:

Every scholar, that I'm aware of, are of the opinion that Boston arrived safetly. That is why his body was located on Custer Hill rather that any where else. Had he been waylaid or wounded elsewhere, the probability of his reaching Custer is severely deminished. But, Hey, what do they know.

Nothing, of course. Boston could easily have been hurt on his way there, and if Martin is any judge, there were hostile Indians somewhere between their meeting-point and Custer's companies. Boston did live long enough to make it to Custer Hill, whatever happened or didn't happen to him.

quote:

Oh yes, you also stated that Boston was in "desertion of duty" by leaving the back pack. I assume you made that assumption because he did not receive orders to sally forth. Boston's occupation on this excursion was as a civilian guide, therefore he was not a member of the military and, ergo, was not in dereliction of duty. Oh dear, there I go again trying to think when I have you to do that for me.

Boston was employed by the Quartermaster Department. He had the same "boss" as the lower-ranking soldiers. The only true civilians were Reed and Kellogg.

You need to get over your habit of making stuff up. You may not think it matters, but it does. So much history today is twisted up because people are lazy and want to tell a good story, or they're stabbed with a desire to reach quick and easy conclusions about "The Truth", and if that means taking leaps from the evidence, so be it.

You charged that Benteen "failed to render aid" to some soldiers in the valley. You then denied ever saying it, even though your words are right there. You still deny it. A mature individual would simply admit he didn't think his comments all the way through, and there would be the end of it, but from your bizarre cyberstrutting, you seem to just be hoping that no one will notice. Credibility on a forum is established by being right, and by being clear and honest with others. No one's trying to give you a rough ride, but you need to start being more careful about the things you say. You WILL be called on it if you try to slip something by. It does no good to whine about it.

R. Larsen

SEMPER FI

Edited by - AZ Ranger on November 25 2009 08:20:23 AM

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 25 2009 :  10:14:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joe,

Everything Benteen and Reno did long after the fact was point the finger the other way. It was designed to show Custer's incompetence, that's what they wanted everyone to believe, and Wallace was Reno's accomplice in chief in this. No one is saying the dreaded "conspiracy" word here, because I for one don't believe that for a moment. If there was one, it was a conspiracy of silence. But like most wars/battles, they quite naturally wouldn't and did't want to talk about it. Nothing unnatural there at all. The motive behind each and every man's word must be examined carefully. For example Benteen's statements to the court. While many view those words as "funny" or "derisive", "poking fun" etc... they really were not. He actually meant everything he said. Take for example the moment when he chose to tell the court about Crook's battle and his fight, note particularly when he brought that subject up in relation to the questions asked. See a correlation?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  10:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heavyrunner
Captain

USA

Posted - May 17 2004 : 4:16:45 PM

The argument here is taking longer than the battle, itself. Could someone explain, if Benteen were two miles from Reno Hill and, therefore, about five miles from Custer Hill (if I remember correctly), what would Benteen have found had he made the 50 minute trip--or 40 minute, or even 30 minute?

Next question: What would have happened to Reno's command sans Benteen's reinforcement of it?

Bob Bostwick

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  10:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
joe to joe's defense

Realbird
Recruit

Posted - May 17 2004 : 8:06:38 PM

Dark Cloud I never claimed to know more or less than the next man. I'm just me. One thing I can see is that I just don't understand your meaness. You say things I wouldn't say to a dog. Where I come from, men don't speak to anyone like that, not even their wives. We all are here to learn and not listen to you rant and rave. Please take a pill and get some rest.

Edited by - Realbird on May 17 2004 8:09:46 PM

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  1:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AZ Ranger

[

While I don't think Benteen set any land speed records in getting back to where things were "happening", I don't think he violated a "lawful order" (or rather, a lawful message).
For that to occur he would have had to have either ignored the summons in the first place or, when he met up with Reno and found those men fit and ready to rumble, decided to stay put. But what he found was a miserable set of mostly beaten men more or less unfit for offensive operations of any kind. So he elected to stay and help with he defense. Some say that this saved him and Reno and doomed Custer--but I reckon Custer was probably already doomed, and had Benteen ridden in all haste to Custer, by the time he arrived his men would have probably been in no real condition to help Custer or even themselves.
I should add that I'm one who thinks Benteen should never been sent off (at the time he was sent) in the first place. Then there would have been no need for a "Come Quick" note. Benteen would have been with Reno, together perhaps actually "driving" the village and giving Custer the time he evidently needed to figure out how he was going to give Reno that promised support.

Let me understand what you are saying. Your life and the life of your comrades are on the line and the fact that Benteen did not "break any land speeds" is o.k. with you?

We know that you are the one who constantly says that Benteen should not have been sent on his mission, despite the posted rationality and reality that says he should have and, in fact, was actually sent by Custer.

Now there are may be some who would think your assertion that you have the talent to out think a Civil War General may be preposterous. I don't. I know you to be an intelligent master like dc. One can only assume that you have had some particular training. If not, how about reading, understanding what your read, then come up with an assertion based on what actually occurred and, not what you think.

When Custer sent Benteen he did not know the length of the village. Without knowing this vital information, any strike may have opened an escape to the south. This would have been a violation of Terry's orders. All Benteen had to do was send a courier with the information he retrieved;he did not!

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  1:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

[

Let me understand what you are saying. Your life and the life of your comrades are on the line and the fact that Benteen did not "break any land speeds" is o.k. with you?

We know that you are the one who constantly says that Benteen should not have been sent on his mission, despite the posted rationality and reality that says he should have and, in fact, was actually sent by Custer.

Now there are may be some who would think your assertion that you have the talent to out think a Civil War General may be preposterous. I don't. I know you to be an intelligent master like dc. One can only assume that you have had some particular training. If not, how about reading, understanding what your read, then come up with an assertion based on what actually occurred and, not what you think.

When Custer sent Benteen he did not know the length of the village. Without knowing this vital information, any strike may have opened an escape to the south. This would have been a violation of Terry's orders. All Benteen had to do was send a courier with the information he retrieved;he did not!

PS. The message was referred to an order at the Inquiry without any objection.

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 25 2009 :  9:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Joe,

Everything Benteen and Reno did long after the fact was point the finger the other way. It was designed to show Custer's incompetence, that's what they wanted everyone to believe, and Wallace was Reno's accomplice in chief in this. No one is saying the dreaded "conspiracy" word here, because I for one don't believe that for a moment. If there was one, it was a conspiracy of silence. But like most wars/battles, they quite naturally wouldn't and didn't want to talk about it. Nothing unnatural there at all. The motive behind each and every man's word must be examined carefully. For example Benteen's statements to the court. While many view those words as "funny" or "derisive", "poking fun" etc... they really were not. He actually meant everything he said. Take for example the moment when he chose to tell the court about Crook's battle and his fight, note particularly when he brought that subject up in relation to the questions asked. See a correlation?

The really sad part of this charade is that quite a few people believe the mis-information that has been perpetrated for so many years. Reno was drunk, lost his nerve which affected the others of his command. Seeing others left behind and knifed, shot, and bludgeoned by the empowered warriors, the men succumbed to their horrendous and justifiably fears.

Shortly after the battle, so much rancor was alleged towards Reno for his part in the mess that rumors soon spread about the alleged 7th. which had to be answered to. Reno's stench was so permeated that other soldiers found themselves accused of malfeasance of duty.

The Army, understandably, was not about to allow the truth to stain the honor of the military. Custer and his men were dead. The survivors had to be exonerated or the heretofore public cries of "cowardice" would become a matter of public record. The Inquiry was the only way to stifle these allegations. An actual Court Martial when have blown the case wide open.

Benteen
Lt. Colonel

Posted - November 25 2009 :  10:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joe,

quote:
The Army, understandably, was not about to allow the truth to stain the honor of the military. Custer and his men were dead. The survivors had to be exonerated or the heretofore public cries of "cowardice" would become a matter of public record. The Inquiry was the only way to stifle these allegations. An actual Court Martial when have blown the case wide open.

The Inquiry "stifled" more than it revealed, had the job been properly and thoroughly investigated a Court Martial would have ensued. And your right the Inquiry could not "allow the truth to stain the honor of the military. Custer and his men were dead. The survivors had to be exonerated or the heretofore public cries of "cowardice" would become a matter of public record" and they was't about to do that,was they?

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 26 2009 :  08:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joe wiggs

quote:

[

PS. The message was referred to an order at the Inquiry without any objection.

If you're going to quote someone then address that person. That was Brent's post which you conviently deleted from the quote.

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 26 2009 :  08:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Joe,

quote:

The Inquiry "stifled" more than it revealed, had the job been properly and thoroughly investigated a Court Martial would have ensued. And your right the Inquiry could not "allow the truth to stain the honor of the military. Custer and his men were dead. The survivors had to be exonerated or the heretofore public cries of "cowardice" would become a matter of public record" and they was't about to do that,was they?

The Reno Court of Inquiry was limited to Reno and the actions that influenced the choices he made. For example Yates actions did not influence Reno so he is not important to the Reno Court pf Inquiry. Custer as commander, main body commander, Benteen as battalion commander, Mathey as pack train commander and Mc Dougall as rear guard commander.

I agree that a court martial could delve into more details but it is still a single person focus. They don't usually put dead persons on trial so the Army would face a dilemma. I believe the best case would be an investigation done outside the Army.

AZ Ranger

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 26 2009 :  08:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145&whichpage=3

Realbird
Recruit

Posted - May 16 2004 : 10:48:15 AM

As a native of Montana, I have lived with the story of Custer and his battle for many years. I guess I have heard about a thousand stories about it. I have followed this hot discussion between Mr. Wiggs and Dark Cloud, I have to say with amazement and amusement. Dark Cloud charges Mr. Wiggs with everything under the sun, none of which has anything to do with the issues. Someone earlier touched on "ranting", someone else spoke of "Dark Clouds." Well, add a vote for me on both, ranting and dark clouds. What does a man's opinion about something have to do with his profession? What I find so funny is that Mr. Wiggs seems to know what he is talking about and that is the reason for so much anger against him. Keep up the good work sir.

Edited by - Realbird on May 16 2004 11:12:18 AM

Seems funny since Joe admits he is realbird. Is this the kind of I don't care who you post as Benteen?

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 26 2009 :  08:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anonymous Poster8169
Brigadier General

Posted - May 16 2004 : 12:53:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Realbird

What I find so funny is that Mr. Wiggs seems to know what he is talking about and that is the reason for so much anger against him. Keep up the good work sir.

If Wiggs knew what he was talking about then I wouldn't have had to correct his numerous errors and inaccuracies.

What I do object to are his lies and obfuscations. The rest is just harmless nonsense.

R. Larsen

Edited by - Anonymous Poster8169 on May 16 2004 1:03:31 PM

SEMPER FI

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 26 2009 :  08:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145&whichpage=4

Wiggs, no surprise, but you don't quote accurately. I now share Larson's fear of what you did as a police officer if this is your idea of recounting the truth.

Among other things, the quote is "It was about THE time Custer was last seen...." indicating a past event, rather than your "it was about THIS time..." which would lead the unwary to an incorrect conclusion.

You also omit Moylan's comment about it being the biggest mistake of Custer's life, the portion Mrs. Custer later asked to be taken out but which Graham footnoted. You also omit "...still no one seemed to show great anxiety..." about Custer. Also, note that the sharp stick episode is of the nature of doing something so that they don't get in trouble, not in saving Custer who they clearly feel is okay if he's to be after Reno later. Also, this is on Reno Hill and not back at the various places you previously suggested.

In a polite society people don't lie, especially about the dead, and are cancerous about people, like yourself, who do.

Dark Cloud
copyright RL MacLeod
www.darkendeavors.com
www.boulderlout.com

SEMPER FI
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Custers Plan Topic Next Topic: By Company ...  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03